~The ¤Useless¤ Thread~ aka OT thread

Search This thread

aj_2423

Sep 21, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Ok, so i decided to make this thread for you people who like to post about things that dont mean anything or matter to us or that is completely unrelated to the Amaze. So please if you want to post something that doesn't require or whole new thread, or anything that is irrelevant to the amaze 4g, or you want to cry about something POST IT HERE. THANKS :D

Feel free to post anything youd like! No rules! Except xda rules of course :)

Sent from my NRGized Amaze...
via xda premium

Last edited:

Opentang

May 27, 2010
Dallas, TX
"Facts, according to my ideas, are merely the elements of truths, and not the truths themselves; of all matters there are none so utterly useless by themselves as your mere matters of fact."

-Henry Mayhew

G

glacierguy

Not even an hour since this thread opened, someone posts another ics speculation thread... Just shoot me now!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Bakai_TG

Mar 9, 2012
There was a program called Power Strip. I like it very much. It allows one to open any widget in any program (even while camera is recording). But it is quite old fashioned. I wish someone worked on it and made it more stylish

Sent from my LG-E510

Jms122589

Jun 3, 2011
Elk river MN
So I sold my amaze,( because of my need for money not for lack of development) and am using my mt4g again....I gotta say I forgot how awesome 2 full days on battery was with cm7 ha

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

Jms122589

Jun 3, 2011
Elk river MN
Another thing...wats the huge deal with miui? I tried it once and thought it was kinda leaning towards the edge of being retarded ha

G

glacierguy

Another thing...wats the huge deal with miui? I tried it once and thought it was kinda leaning towards the edge of being retarded ha

I think mrmako777 invented miui when he got mad iPhone wasn't coming to tmo... Dude swears by it... and usually the swearing falls on my soul...

mrmako777

Dec 14, 2010
dragging knee on the track
I think mrmako777 invented miui when he got mad iPhone wasn't coming to tmo... Dude swears by it... and usually the swearing falls on my soul...

what do you get when you take cm7 and add endless options for customization, great battery life and speed? MIUI

who lives in a pineapple under the sea? GLACIERGUY

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
41287286-c7c5-98eb.jpg

Double0EK

May 13, 2010
I had to buy a new TV last night for my loft. Got a new 42" LED Dynex (BestBuy Brand) it was only $399 plus 10%off. Gotta get a new one for the Family Room. Any suggestions..Has to be LED SMART and 55" or bigger.

Chuck Norris CAN touch MC Hammer! :D

rubyman94

Nov 13, 2010
Tbh I've been thinking about selling my phone and getting the Samsung nexus unlocked lol.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

G

glacierguy

Tbh I've been thinking about selling my phone and getting the Samsung nexus unlocked lol.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

Same here... As long as its unbranded... I'm anal about that stuff... :/

Not to mention, even though its called a nexus, its still a Samsung

G

glacierguy

Apparently this forum decided to get a moderator. He can remove peoples posts... He can threaten bans, but apparently 12 ICS threads and noob issues getting posted over and over and over again... That's not in his job description. This place is a mess...

Hopefully I posted this in the right thread :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, so i decided to make this thread for you people who like to post about things that dont mean anything or matter to us or that is completely unrelated to the Amaze. So please if you want to post something that doesn't require or whole new thread, or anything that is irrelevant to the amaze 4g, or you want to cry about something POST IT HERE. THANKS :D

Feel free to post anything youd like! No rules! Except xda rules of course :)

Sent from my NRGized Amaze...
    via xda premium
    Guys I finally did it! I compiled Cyanogenmod-10 from scratch on my Gentoo box. It took a bunch of trial and error and many failures due to the toolchain on my box being so new, and having to change $PATH statements so I could use older versions of Java and Python than what I normally run. It didn't help that nearly every tutorial is written for Ubuntu and most packages in Gentoo that correspond go by different names. I'm so psyched!!! So far I've got tethering and Bluetooth working, the auto brightness sensors work. The camera works at all resolutions, video has some minor glitches but does record @ 1080p. I'm still putting it through the works to see what does and doesn't work and what's buggy.....

Persistence pays off. I've been trying to build it now for over 3 months. Like I said I can't tell you how psyched I am that I got finally it to build!!!

below is a screenshot
    Just for arguments sake.. both are far superior than the iP5. Like if you agree ... lol
    Who wants to play a game.. its called "get aj's thanks count to 1,000!" Lol... I'm only 48 away!
    Bottoms up. Happy bday to my self