~The ¤Useless¤ Thread~ aka OT thread

Search This thread

aj_2423

Sep 21, 2010
Sacramento, Ca
Re: The useless thread

Enjoy yor useless thread while you can... :confused:
:(
Looks like its the end for ot threads not in ot forum. Personally i dont like that the mods are now associated with the phone brands :what:
... could this be the big corporate take over of xda???? :eek:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1471595

Discuss...

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I mean its really upto the mods of the forum. Even tho I named it "useless thread", it wasn't bcuz its useless its to help reduce the amount of new threads people were creating that were not needed and I think it has helped some (there will always be someone, lol). We will see I guess, but don't think our forum mods are against ours...

Sent from my NRGized Amaze
Powered by Faux v.25

Last edited:

freakboy13

Sep 15, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Well thats becuz this not an ot thread!
;)

Also i want to point out that our new overlords er uh i mean mods, are the bestest in the whole world!
I for one welcome our new moderation team! :eek:

But i do want to make a valid point.
Ot was one of the main reasons the older threads stayed active. Hell i think for a while one other member and myself were t e only ones in the dx forums helpng noobs out. Same with the dx2 although i kind of have a soft spot in my heart for the dx , it was the first phone i got to destroy... and bring back to life...ah sbf how i miss thee...not!

Last edited:

ziggy46

Aug 18, 2011
Chambersburg, Pa
Lol been messing with this for the past few days, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixelmark.phonechievements ...lol, I'd love to see someone here on XDA get the Immortal achievement

sent from my
NRGized amaze
powered by Faux

Challenge_accepted.png

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Reactions: aj_2423

justin lamantia

Sep 19, 2010
I'm advising anyone who is deciding to leave or have no choice to get another phone don't or try not to. My opinion. I love my amaze had no attention on leaving it nor getting rid of it . Even though I have other phone & bought other phones it was wifys choice. But even screwing around with them after all I just had to come back to my amaze . This phone alone is perfect size & runs smooth for me. & as of losing phones unfortunately it happens but never in my life have I ever lost a phone. A phone to me is like a wod of $$$. Your gonna keep it a safe place. Well good luck anyway to all who leaves.

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
I'm advising anyone who is deciding to leave or have no choice to get another phone don't or try not to. My opinion. I love my amaze had no attention on leaving it nor getting rid of it . Even though I have other phone & bought other phones it was wifys choice. But even screwing around with them after all I just had to come back to my amaze . This phone alone is perfect size & runs smooth for me. & as of losing phones unfortunately it happens but never in my life have I ever lost a phone. A phone to me is like a wod of $$$. Your gonna keep it a safe place. Well good luck anyway to all who leaves.

I deeply agree with you. I go to school in Chicago. Obviously a huge city and the weather fluctuates. Yesterday, it was 60 degrees. Today, it was 24 degrees and snowing. Tomorrow is going to be 13 degrees HIGH and snowing. I wasn't expecting it to get so cold all of a sudden and I had my light jacket on. The phone must've fell out of my pocket as I was running to catch the train or something. I have no idea. However, the Amaze is a wonderful and I will miss it. Plus, it was my very first Android phone ever.

freakboy13

Sep 15, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Have you guys seen hw cheap amazes are on ebay?
There was one for 69$ that just needed a new screen.
I think avg used price is under 200 $ :eek:
Has any one ever ported cameras on xda before?
I always wondered if you could take the amaze camera and swap it to....??

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012

Have you guys seen hw cheap amazes are on ebay?
There was one for 69$ that just needed a new screen.
I think avg used price is under 200 $ :eek:
Has any one ever ported cameras on xda before?
I always wondered if you could take the amaze camera and swap it to....??

Dude if we could get the amaze camera on our phone that would be waaaay to sick. :D didn't the amaze have a dual flash though? I don't remember.

Under 200 isn't a bad deal at all

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: freakboy13

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011

Amaze was a great phone, HTC is so stupid

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

EclipzeRemix

Oct 8, 2011

it is a great phone. but i like getting an new phone every year or so so i dont get outdated. i wanted to get rid of my amaze earlier when it was worth more.

Still waiting for you to come to the s3, 4.2.1 is ROCK Solid over @ the S3

justin lamantia

Sep 19, 2010
it is a great phone. but i like getting an new phone every year or so so i dont get outdated. i wanted to get rid of my amaze earlier when it was worth more.

If its HTC what are you going to get the the one s. I'm just showing my opinion. I've gotten a s3, one X, all for free I have to say too. But here I am using my amaze. There is something about the phone I just can't give up on.

ziggy46

Aug 18, 2011
Chambersburg, Pa
Still waiting for you to come to the s3, 4.2.1 is ROCK Solid over @ the S3

yeah, im trying... getting a job is a PIA

If its HTC what are you going to get the the one s. I'm just showing my opinion. I've gotten a s3, one X, all for free I have to say too. But here I am using my amaze. There is something about the phone I just can't give up on.

i like the one x, but if i was to go htc again id go one x+

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, so i decided to make this thread for you people who like to post about things that dont mean anything or matter to us or that is completely unrelated to the Amaze. So please if you want to post something that doesn't require or whole new thread, or anything that is irrelevant to the amaze 4g, or you want to cry about something POST IT HERE. THANKS :D

Feel free to post anything youd like! No rules! Except xda rules of course :)

Sent from my NRGized Amaze...
    via xda premium
    Guys I finally did it! I compiled Cyanogenmod-10 from scratch on my Gentoo box. It took a bunch of trial and error and many failures due to the toolchain on my box being so new, and having to change $PATH statements so I could use older versions of Java and Python than what I normally run. It didn't help that nearly every tutorial is written for Ubuntu and most packages in Gentoo that correspond go by different names. I'm so psyched!!! So far I've got tethering and Bluetooth working, the auto brightness sensors work. The camera works at all resolutions, video has some minor glitches but does record @ 1080p. I'm still putting it through the works to see what does and doesn't work and what's buggy.....

Persistence pays off. I've been trying to build it now for over 3 months. Like I said I can't tell you how psyched I am that I got finally it to build!!!

below is a screenshot
    Just for arguments sake.. both are far superior than the iP5. Like if you agree ... lol
    Who wants to play a game.. its called "get aj's thanks count to 1,000!" Lol... I'm only 48 away!
    Bottoms up. Happy bday to my self