[ROM][GB 2.3.7][Port]MokeeOS R.282 Stable[01/08/2013]

Search This thread

Rafase282

Oct 25, 2006
Bronx
I've lost 20% in about 20 minutes which is pretty fast battery drain for me. Also, phone calls aren't working for me. Phone picks up but I can't hear the person on the other end and they can't hear me.:confused:
Gonna do a fresh install and try again.

Also make sure you have the right version for your baseband.

New Baseband = March 11 2012
Old Baseband = July 20122

redmonke255

Jan 12, 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
I've lost 20% in about 20 minutes which is pretty fast battery drain for me. Also, phone calls aren't working for me. Phone picks up but I can't hear the person on the other end and they can't hear me.:confused:

Make sure you're on the version with the correct baseband.

This looks awesome. Okay I'll have to try both this and Lewa.

sleepingturtle

Dec 7, 2010
Olympia Washington

I didn't have that problem, did you do a factory reset and format /system in clockwork?
Also make sure you got the right hatband version, you won't get any calls otherwise.

Sent from my Android powered coffee coaster.

cervantesjc

Aug 31, 2010
SL,UT
Samsung Galaxy S21
OnePlus 9 Pro

You have to also understand that every time you flash a new ROM, the battery drains faster, more with some ROMS than others.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Rafase282

Oct 25, 2006
Bronx
You have to also understand that every time you flash a new ROM, the battery drains faster, more with some ROMS than others.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

Outside from the date usage for downloading all your info back and the sync, just check to see which app is draining the battery, gallery3d is known for that.

I recommend disabling it and only enabling it when you need picasa pics.

I forgot to mention. GPS is enabled by default.

Last edited:

sleepingturtle

Dec 7, 2010
Olympia Washington
Ran v6 supercharger certified the standard OOM groupings and I/O scheduler was set to bfq. Changed OOM groupings and set I/O scheduler to deadline. Much better. If harsh fixes his kernel I'll enable sio instead.
Faux's 0.50b3 kernel is making the performance great so far. Still running a bit slower than stock, kinda like having sense vs vanilla on htc.
Sent from my Android powered coffee coaster.

Last edited:

Rafase282

Oct 25, 2006
Bronx
I'm testing depositfiles at the moment.
I heard about PPD but most of them make you do a survey and I rather not do that. If I dont find a decent one then mediafire.

Edit: What I dont like about mediafire is that the free version dont let you keep your files for long.

Rafase282

Oct 25, 2006
Bronx
Links are backup. You tell me which one you like better.

I personally like this one. But LewaOS seems more stable and faster. MokeeOS is in Alpha stage from their developers anyways.

zachpozniak

Feb 13, 2012
Chicago
Thanks! I swear like 5 minutes ago it was still dropbox. I'll report back with my opinions of it! They will probably be good. You are bringing more life back to this phone. Keep it up dude!

Rafase282

Oct 25, 2006
Bronx
Thanks! I swear like 5 minutes ago it was still dropbox. I'll report back with my opinions of it! They will probably be good. You are bringing more life back to this phone. Keep it up dude!

Yeah I dont feel like getting rid of my phone yet. It can still compete with the new ones so why not keep it alive?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is my second port ever! Feedback is appreciated.

The official website is here: http://www.mfunz.com/

This is a port so all credit goes to CM team which I used as Base, and the developers of MokeeOS.

I will provide support for both the new and old baseband.
    Each release will provide support for the new baseband, I believe CM7.2 has support for both. If not let me know and I'll put a file for support of the old basebad.

New baseband = March 11 2012
    Old Baseband = July 2011

Download Links

Code:
    [B]Current version:[/B]
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?u0ynxn0w047wsf6"]MokeeOS-R.282 01/08/2013[/URL]
    [B]Previous version:[/B]
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?jx8jbncw7aa32nn"]MokeeOS-R.282 10/05/2012 Stable[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?mtc361ahxlib422"]MokeeOS-R.282 07/16/2012[/URL]
    Changelog

Changelog:

January 8th, 2013

Code:
    [B]First release of the year[/B]

Removed some bloat I introduced
    Updated superuser
    Updated CM part using Nightly from Jan 1st 2013

[B]Not working:[/B] You tell me.
    June 8th, 2012

Code:
    [B]MokeeOS_R.282_p999-Initial Release[/B]

Added support for /data/app
    Added some neat apps
    Already updated host to block most adds
    Very stable for the first release
    Added wifi calling
    Added QuickPic (Recommend over Gallery3D because of battery drain)
    Added LatinIME

June 19th, 2012

Code:
    [B]MokeeOS-R.282_12.06.19[/B]

Zipaligned
    Added wifi calling
    Updated host for blocking adds
    Based on latest nightly after stable release of CM7.2
    Added LatinIME
    Added Torch app
    Added my set of regular apps, plus root explorer and flash 11.

[B]Not working:[/B] Video recording, flashlight form status bar

Code:
    [B]MokeeOS-R.282-Turbo_12.07.15[/B]

Zipaligned
    Added wifi calling
    Updated host for blocking adds
    Based on latest nightly release of CM7.2
    Added LatinIME
    Added Torch app
    Added my set of regular apps, plus root explorer and flash 11.
    Build.prop tweaks 

[B]Not working:[/B] flashlight form status bar

Code:
    [B]MokeeOS-R.282-12.10.05[/B]

Latest version of CM 7.2
    Latest version of developer MokeeOS
    Updated my usual set of apps
    Workaround for superuser issue.

[B]Not working:[/B] You tell me.
    Since people are back using this rom and there is not update from the mokee side. I'll work on updating the CM7.2 components.

Also if anyone could recommend a good cooling solution for my desktop. Apparently the heat is too much for the fan that came with the cpu and it shutoff when I try to build from source.

My CPU AMD Phenom II X6 1090T
    My Motherboard M4A89TD PRO/USB3
    Uploading new version ... I havent flash it. I don't feel like digging out the phone until I get the heat under control. However, it shoudl work just as fine or better. The CM part is updated, superuser was updated also.

Edit: The update is ready, enjoy.

Edit2: I just noticed that the previous version has been downloaded 1,282 times already. All I can say is, wow!
    Addons

Addons

For those having problems with the camera. Check the third post, the very first like I have added a link to the LG camera. I'm using it on CM and it works great. Give it a try on this rom. I'm planning on using it instead of the stock cemara from now on.

If you want my zip with the updated camera.apk and updated libs for the new baseband then flash this.

Kernels, gapps, guides for troubleshooting, etc Are in this post by me.