[ROM][OFFICIAL] PAC-ROM | All-in-One-ROM [hercules][nightlies][08-04-13]

Search This thread

negerhab

Oct 11, 2009
Awesome ROM, super fast and everything works, I like it!! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

Last edited:

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
I used Google Talk to face time

Sent from my All-Starred P.A.C SGH-T989 with KKO

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Well he asked for similar stuff to face time

Sent from my All-Starred P.A.C SGH-T989 with KKO

Thanks bro. Didn't know I would offend people by calling it face time. Wasn't sure what people call it lol

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
G2usr how do you feel about the pimp my ROM apk and this ROM?

Cynagen

Feb 20, 2006
San Jose
www.cynagen.com
DSP Manager

DSP Manager works for local music applications only, however, I have had working versions on ICS and other JB builds which support Pandora (of which I am an avid user), and I would like to see if anyone else has a version that works for PACman, cause other than that, I'm loving the PACman ROM, and music is a big part of my life. I'd rather not flash to another ROM altogether to get this functionality restored, please help!

Essentially I'm requesting a GLOBALLY AFFECTING DSP Manager, not a select application affecting version.

Thanks for any tips/hints/directions.

Ghostface22

Oct 31, 2010
San Diego
Enable back light keys toggle not working, when I disable it, it turns off the lights but after a few seconds they come back on again, any suggestions?

Another thing is when I reboot the phone I keep getting sd card errors saying it could not mount or find it. Is this normal? Because after a couple of seconds it detects it fine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

negerhab

Oct 11, 2009
Hey I tried applying another theme and I got this message, what can I do? Thanks in advance!

uploadfromtaptalk1353296190440.jpg

thatdude02

Jun 4, 2012
My House
Just thought I should point out something I found.

In ES File Explorer I can't access sd card via (/sdcard/external_sd). Well, you can access the sd card, but no files are shown.

However, after enabling root access, I can go (/external_sd/) and it works no problem.

Luckily I only use my sd for backups, so it doesn't really matter for me, but just something I thought I should mention. Besides that, perfect ROM! :thumbup:

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston

In ES File Explorer I can't access sd card via (/sdcard/external_sd). Well, you can access the sd card, but no files are shown.

However, after enabling root access, I can go (/external_sd/) and it works no problem.

Luckily I only use my sd for backups, so it doesn't really matter for me, but just something I thought I should mention. Besides that, perfect ROM! :thumbup:

You are suppose to go to storage/sdcard1 to access your external SD Card.

Sent from my AT100 using xda premium

Reactions: thatdude02

jeremykersh

May 16, 2012
riverside ca
: Originally Posted by thatdude02

You are suppose to go to storage/sdcard1 to access your external SD Card.

Sent from my AT100 using xda premium

"suppose to" still doesn't fix how the system is reading or not reading the external sd card, as in if music is stored there media players still are not able to view them. So I would suggest that it does matter. I would like to use other music players even tho I have found one that works. (still on nov 5th build cuz thats my only issue) love this rom!!

LoopDoGG79

Feb 26, 2012
Modesto, Cali
"suppose to" still doesn't fix how the system is reading or not reading the external sd card, as in if music is stored there media players still are not able to view them. So I would suggest that it does matter. I would like to use other music players even tho I have found one that works. (still on nov 5th build cuz thats my only issue) love this rom!!

JB changed how the format on how your SD cards are read. If you want JB, you are going have to find apps that deal with the new format that was stated earlier.

Reactions: parusia

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston

Which music player are you using? Because I'm using power amp and is reading my music external and internal sdcards. And I have around 1,500 songs between my internal and external sdcards.

Last edited:

parusia

Nov 19, 2010
Houston
I have a question. If this has PA in it, where is the PA preferences?

Just extract the PA preferences.apk from a PA ROM and pushed with root explorer or any other root application to system and change permissions to rw-r-r and you will be okay. If I'm not wrong the OP stated that is not included due to the PA preferences.apk ifs not an open source.

Reactions: Shmi117

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EZTuhEj.png

Code:
    [B][CENTER]WARNING:[/B]
    [COLOR="Red"][U]This is intended for the T-mobile SGH-t989 hercules only![/U][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Code:
    [B]FATURES:[/B]
    * All in One Rom [CM, AOKP and PA]
    * PhoneUI, TabletUI, PhabletUI
    * Latest Version 23.1.0
    * Some Features from AOKP
    * All Feautures from PA
    * All Features from CM
    * Of course JellyBean 4.2.2

Code:
    [B]NOT WORKING:[/B]
    * CM's bugs

Code:
    [B]HOW TO INSTALL:[/B]
    * Download the ROM and GAPPS
    * Reboot to Recovery
    * Wipe data/factory reset
    * Flash the ROM and then GAPPS
    * Reboot your phone
    * Enjoy

[B]HOW TO UPDATE:[/B]
    * Download the latest version
    * Reboot to Recovery
    * Wipe dalvik cache and cache
    * Flash the ROM
    * Reboot your phone
    * And enjoy the latest version of PAC

Disclaimer
    Code:
    * By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!
    * If your phone breaks or run away from you, do not cry to us!
    * Do not ask for ETAs

DOWNLOADS
    Code:
    [B]nightlies:[/B] [URL="http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/hercules/nightly/"]http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/hercules/nightly/[/URL]

[B]release:[/B] [URL="http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/hercules/release/"]http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/hercules/release/[/URL]

[URL="http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip"]Gapps[/URL]

rBTvyRP.jpg

Credits
    Code:
    * CyanogenMod Team
    * ParanoidAndroid Team
    * AOKP Team
    * PAC Team (Including Me)
    * PulseDroid (Pac Team Designer)
    * Goo.im (For Hosting)
    * andromirror (For Hosting)
    * basketbuild (For buildbot)

Source
    Code:
    * [URL]https://github.com/PAC-man[/URL]

Support This ROM with this banner.
    pacsignatureuser.png

MOG8AGD.png

Unfortunately my device has started to develop some hardware problems with the USB, it wont charge
    anymore or connect to my PC. Since my Bday its in two weeks, the wife has decided that she will buy me a
    new device instead of fixing this one so therefore i will not be able to test anymore builds. Its been a pleasure
    for me being part of this community and i hope that
    i will see some of you around XDA.

Thank you all, Gs2usr.
    OP updated, much needed change. This will be the official thread
    for PAC 4.2.2 and the upcoming PAC-4.3.

With that said im bringing
    you guys an alpha build of 4.3 [For testing purposes]

please flash at your own risk, make a backup, completely wipe + factory reset.

then flash the build:

pac_hercules_4.3-alpha.build.0_20130804-143546.zip - 184.16 MB

please report anything found here.
    thank you all!:D:good::cool: