[Q] galaxy s2 usb connecting problem

Search This thread

Bilal009

Jan 26, 2014
Hello every one i have korean galaxy s2 whenever i connect it with pc it always shows only charging and no other options about usb mass storage please help how can i fix this problem.Thank you!

tegan1110

Oct 18, 2012
Hello every one i have korean galaxy s2 whenever i connect it with pc it always shows only charging and no other options about usb mass storage please help how can i fix this problem.Thank you!

I have seen this question before, the answer could be a number of things...

• Try a different USB port, perhaps the one you are using is dodgy? or perhaps USB drivers need (re)installing?
  • Blow any dust particles from the micro USB port on your phone
  • Try a different USB cable, sometimes they become damaged and the data transfer cables no longer function
  • Check USB connection settings on your device - Ensure its set to MASS STORAGE

I hope that these suggestions help, if not then i'm unsure as to the best plan of action! :confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: Bilal009

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have seen this question before, the answer could be a number of things...

• Try a different USB port, perhaps the one you are using is dodgy? or perhaps USB drivers need (re)installing?
    • Blow any dust particles from the micro USB port on your phone
    • Try a different USB cable, sometimes they become damaged and the data transfer cables no longer function
    • Check USB connection settings on your device - Ensure its set to MASS STORAGE

I hope that these suggestions help, if not then i'm unsure as to the best plan of action! :confused::confused::confused: