good long distance router?

Search This thread

soraxd

Jun 23, 2010
cleveland
Hello, I'm renting out two houses that're across the street from each other. I want to be able to offer wifi included with each house. I would like to do this with the same internet, and just use a long range router. Can anyone suggest a good router I can buy to provide wifi for two houses across the street from each other? (I plan on getting Time Warner by the way)

also I heard ac routers are longer range, is that true?

thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

kibermaster

Oct 13, 2010
Moscow
Hello, I'm renting out two houses that're across the street from each other. I want to be able to offer wifi included with each house. I would like to do this with the same internet, and just use a long range router. Can anyone suggest a good router I can buy to provide wifi for two houses across the street from each other? (I plan on getting Time Warner by the way)

also I heard ac routers are longer range, is that true?

thanks!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

Hi! May be you should make a transparent radio bridge with two devices such like this: http://goo.gl/YsnYQ?

We successfully used them for more than 10km of direct vision distance. In real situation bridge speed is around 50-70 Mbits. These devices are very easy configurable.

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Long distance never works.

tumblr_m4g3kbKusZ1rwvc6ao1_r1_500.gif