[ROMS]12/24/2011 joker roms unlocked and locked(4g)

Search This thread

roundeye1987

Sep 22, 2010
Sterling
Has much progress been made with the Electrify? I see in the op it still says waiting for someone to test, I'm willing to help out. Just let me know what to do.

Sent from my CM7 Unlocked Electrify.

jrebo

Oct 17, 2007
Arizona
I've been running skinnyrev2-test3 since it was posted and I haven't had any issues. I'm running it with 1.4-newoc-240-325-300. Thanks Joker.

Jo_795

Jan 8, 2011
this is the only rom that I can use if i only have bootstrap correct?

skinny4g11/9/11 rev1 locked bootloaders only wipes data
this is everything that skinnyrev1 is but without the custom 1.3 oc kernel. its untested at the moment.
flash this in bootstrap.

jokersax11

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2009
www.jokersax.com
Well you could try skinnyrev2 by unzipping, replacing the meta-inf folder with the 4g one and rezipping

this is the only rom that I can use if i only have bootstrap correct?

this is everything that skinnyrev1 is but without the custom 1.3 oc kernel. its untested at the moment.
flash this in bootstrap.

Sent from my MB855 using XDA App

Jo_795

Jan 8, 2011
Try formatting system in mounts then flash

just format system, i wipe cache as well but not data ?
well the rom name show up in settings

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

just format system, i wipe cache as well but not data ?
well the rom name show up in settings

never mind its working after formatting system and wiping cache thanks :)

jokersax11

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 13, 2009
www.jokersax.com
This issue seems common, so ill pull my old superwipe stuff and port it to the photon. Gonna burn those pesky ghost files once and for all.

nate6138

Oct 22, 2011
I have a Electrify and I was able to get skinnyrev2 test 3 up and running, what I did was:

Download the skinny electrify and the newest skinnyrev2.
In the skinnyrev2 zip go into system, then app delete SprintOMADM.apk
Take the build.prop in system in the skinny electrify zip and put it in the system folder in skinnyrev2 zip.

Should boot up then, it may come up with a 4G Icon, to get rid of it I went into Wireless & Networks and clicked 4G Enable/Disable and it got rid of it.

Only thing I see that doesn't currently work is MMS, but it isn't a deal breaker for me since I don't get many of those. Other than that, Rom works great and is super fast. Thanks!

Last edited:

MCHouston

Nov 18, 2011
Weird problem I will agree. *3 and *4 works, but *2 kills it. Maybe the phone just doesnt want you to call Sprint Customer Support. Not a big problem but just something I noticed while testing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer: if your phone bricks oops, if you fail to read im not responsible for whatever damage you do.

Please post if you have requests and i will get to them as soon as possible.

instructions
    as these are based on 198-7 you need to have sbf'ed 198-7 first (it doesnt flash updated radio)
    you also need to been root and unlocked
    wiping is recommended but not necessary, if you want to keep your apps wipe your dalvik cache in cwm
    enjoy

roms

jokerstock rev0 rev0 tweak fix for rev0
    jokerstock rev111/9/11 rev1 wipes data
    Code:
    Based on yays deodex 198-7
    Rooted
    1.3 oc kernel
    Kernel tweaks broken please download tweak fix above
          added sdcard read ahead tweaks
                   zipalign on boot
                   proper init.d support
                   new kernel tweaks file with mount tweaks and other awesomeness 
    Sql tweaks
    Hdmi hack
    Zip-aligned
    Theme support
    Basically stock experience just a little faster
       [B]rev1 changes[/B]
    fixed tweaks
    added brightness tweak
    added fugu binaries from ics
    updated a few apps
    added zeam
    reverted hdmi hack for lapdock100 users
    build.prop edits
    many others brain wont remember

skinnyrom rev0 battery percent fix 128.5Mbs:D 11/4/11
    Wipe dalvik in cwm advanced menu before appying battery percent fix
    skinnyrev111/9/11 wipes data
    Code:
    Based on yays deodex 198-7
    Rooted
    1.3 oc kernel
    Sql tweaks
    sdcard read ahead tweaks
    zipalign on boot
    proper init.d support
    new kernel tweaks file with mount tweaks and other awesomeness
    Hdmi hack
    Zip-aligned
    Theme support
    removed bloat
    launcherpro as default home
    removed lots of stuff 50+MBs
    batterymod
    secrets
    build.prop mods
       [B]rev1 changes[/B]
    fixed battery percent
    added brightness tweak
    added fugu binaries from ics
    updated a few apps
    added zeam
    removed launcherpro
    reverted hdmi hack for lapdock100 users
    adjusted tweaks for a better experience
    more build.prop edits
    many others brain wont remember

Skinny complete v1
    Skinnyrev2-test3.5 with 1080p working and webtop+ 1.2b(thanks loki) all in one zip. This will of course change as components are updated.
    It takes awhile to install

flash this in bootstrap.

Coming soon electrify skinnyrev1[/URL] beta, as i do not have an electrify i will need people to report bugs. This was made to be very close to skinnyrev1, please make sure you post issues. DO NOT FLASH ON PHOTON, ELECTRIFY ONLY(currently doesnt work till someone with an electron steps up to help in getting it working)

To get the full experience dont forget to oc using setcpu/no frills If you want to speed up the animations/transitions use spare parts

Extras

undo rev1 backlight settings

1.4+ kernels wont be making 1.4+ part of joker roms till they are deemed stable.

Nvidia boot animation full screen boot animation credit

8 point multitouch undo

issues
    skinny moto-gallery is broken use other one for now- fixed in test3

test builds

skinnyrev2 pre-test3 for those that wish to be at the cutting edge. This is by no means finished but gallery works, location stuff should work, etc... ill post a real log when i finish making it. Fixed calendar.

Thank yay for his deodexed build,shabby for help with my kernel,
    Requested so far/todo

[done]Remove bloat-skinny
    []D3 camera-working on 1080p proper option first
    []Drop down toggles-use app for now
    []Barebones build-blurbegone(coming soon)
    []Advanced submenus-im thinking something like cmparts first for easy updating
    [supported]Themes-dont be shy themers
    []Multitouch mod-modifying from 8 to 5
    [done]Battery mod-skinny thanks rangerbry for the tedious task
    [done]Remove ciq-skinny
    []Extended boot menu-use app for now
    [done]Replace default launcher-skinny
    [done]Replace launcherpro-taking requests-zeam
    [done]proper ext4(see first post)
    [done]update skinny
    [done]update jokerstock
    []fix motogallery on skinny-something is missing
    Update on skinny, so far ive managed to get skinny down to 136mb and im about to remove more. It will be a fully functional blur rom without the bloat or crap, it is based on the idea of a skinny prissy little woman that must be smooth and flashy. I havnt themed skinny yet but it does have some surprises. 1% battery doesnt work yet but ill fix it. Also i believe this is the smallest blur rom ever for our phone. I do plan on replacing most of the blur stuff but that will be another rom called blurbegone

Should be pretty close, 1.3 will uv better on the high end, the voltage is the same. If you limit your Max clock and only oc when needed you can increase some more. Eventually when I get time I'm rebuilding my kernels with some of the battery code changes from my experimental kernels. I got a lot of nice fixes that extend battery life. Avp suspend, separate backlight from digitizer and suspend digitizer, lowered suspend voltage(yes uv'ers its separate), lowered RAM clock in suspend, lowered system clock in suspend, improved rcu, improved spinlocks, improved wakelocks, switch from performance to powersaver on screen off, etc...

Soon ill make a battery life kernel set. Change the 2nd core policy, powersaver instead of performance, etc...

I wish I had more time

I already turned off the animations and I want to leave the 1.3 kernel to see how the battery life is. Then I'll flash the 1.4 to compare them to see which one I get better battery life with.

Sent from my joker powered MoPho

to those donating, i denied you. please specify why you are donating. if it is for 4g unlock i will not be accepting any donations for 4g unlock until people actually have working data with wimax. i fixed one step but still have several more to go. if you are donating for the leak/work/whatever those would be greatly appreciated. just please specify why you are.