FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM] CyanogenMod 11 [OFFICIAL] [NIGHTLIES]

560 posts
Thanks Meter: 755
 
By eak1080, Senior Member on 18th December 2012, 05:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th August 2013, 04:39 PM |#501  
PVL_93_RU's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 537
 
More
What a bummer - A Nexus device without the latest CyanogenMod
 
 
25th August 2013, 04:44 PM |#502  
temasek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 85,612
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal1ty_18_RUS

What a bummer - A Nexus device without the latest CyanogenMod

Sad isn't it.

Even older non-nexus tablets got cm10.2.
Too bad i failed in getting it up and running . Well I did get it booted up but that's the end of it. Lots of FCs.

I'm hopeful though.

Brandon Wru?
25th August 2013, 07:46 PM |#503  
kenkiller's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 546
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

Sad isn't it.

Even older non-nexus tablets got cm10.2.
Too bad i failed in getting it up and running . Well I did get it booted up but that's the end of it. Lots of FCs.

I'm hopeful though.

Brandon Wru?

Beyond sad....
25th August 2013, 10:21 PM |#504  
Gspin96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
If you don't care about 3g functionality, I think you can flash the grouper build (but you need to either modify the .zip or use the recovery from the MultiROM mod).
25th August 2013, 10:52 PM |#505  
kenkiller's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 546
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gspin96

If you don't care about 3g functionality, I think you can flash the grouper build (but you need to either modify the .zip or use the recovery from the MultiROM mod).

I can't think of many people who bought tilapia and don't care about the 3G functionality.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kenkiller For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kenkiller Ad-Free
26th August 2013, 03:33 AM |#506  
BillyD325's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 108
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkiller

I can't think of many people who bought tilapia and don't care about the 3G functionality.

It's looking like PACMan is the same way. I've been running the last 4.2.2 build and love it, but the new development is all grouper. It's like we got the red-headed stepchild of the Nexus 7 family.
26th August 2013, 03:55 AM |#507  
temasek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 85,612
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyD325

It's looking like PACMan is the same way. I've been running the last 4.2.2 build and love it, but the new development is all grouper. It's like we got the red-headed stepchild of the Nexus 7 family.

Hopefully that is temporary. I would hate that this is end of the line for tilapia with cm. I just love cm on my tilapia.
26th August 2013, 08:28 AM |#508  
kenkiller's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 546
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyD325

It's looking like PACMan is the same way. I've been running the last 4.2.2 build and love it, but the new development is all grouper. It's like we got the red-headed stepchild of the Nexus 7 family.

Oh well....at least PA and Slim gives a damn about tilapia....
26th August 2013, 08:35 AM |#509  
temasek's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 85,612
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkiller

Oh well....at least PA and Slim gives a damn about tilapia....

I've PM fattire, the cm maintainer for grouper but no reply yet. Perhaps he won't reply.

How i wish I can overcome those FCs on bootup in cm10.2. Atm totally no idea what's wrong. Countless times I've tried, none successful.
The Following User Says Thank You to temasek For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift temasek Ad-Free
26th August 2013, 09:37 AM |#510  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
I'm with nexus devices from the one, and all using cm, it's the first time my tilapia is on PA 4.3... Couldn't wait to be honest. Strange that Nexus don't get the right attention after all from cm... I would have hoped to get at least a reason why not, don't care about ETA but a reason
Guess 4.3 will arrive after all but what about future released? Same stuff?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
26th August 2013, 11:45 AM |#511  
kenkiller's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 546
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by temasek

I've PM fattire, the cm maintainer for grouper but no reply yet. Perhaps he won't reply.

How i wish I can overcome those FCs on bootup in cm10.2. Atm totally no idea what's wrong. Countless times I've tried, none successful.

You keep on trying..... We'll wait.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.2.1, nexus 7 3g, tilapia

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes