50gb Google Drive?

Search This thread

Fidelio_o

Sep 1, 2007
Has anyone been able to claim their 50gb Google Drive offer? Didn't get no pop up for it when I opened the app.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

nunyabiziz

Jul 5, 2007
No 50gb offer here. I was just wondering if I did or didn't do something that was required for this promo

Fidelio_o

Sep 1, 2007
No 50gb offer here. I was just wondering if I did or didn't do something that was required for this promo

Same man. Can't figure it out. HTC says to go through the Google Drive app and it should say redeem....but didn't get anything.

nunyabiziz

Jul 5, 2007
Just got off the phone with Google drive support and they manually applied the 50gb offer to my account

quickxlr8

May 2, 2007
i think we can all thank AT&T for not having the 50gb google drive offer. They might've opted to be excluded from it like the Dropbox offer for their Galaxy S4. If you check the HTC Advantage features inside the box, this feature is not listed there :(

exbarboss

Oct 21, 2010
Jacksonville
Just redeemed my 50GBs of data through the phone. Called support and representative was surprised that there is an offer but it is not displaying in app. He asked me to take a tour option and it didn't help. Maybe there is a way to clear app data from app management?!

CyclingVinnie

Jan 18, 2013
Minneapolis
Just redeemed my 50GBs of data through the phone. Called support and representative was surprised that there is an offer but it is not displaying in app. He asked me to take a tour option and it didn't help. Maybe there is a way to clear app data from app management?!

Just call google. I dont even have an android phone (yet) but saw another thread on here and followed the instructions and got 65gb in 2 mins

I did everything on here - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2698548