FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Mapping Ps3 controller to Nba 2k13

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 3
 
By Djfantom, Member on 10th January 2013, 07:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th January 2013, 03:50 AM |#11  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoller1

And your using the classic controls in the game? One touch will not work

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

more info if it helps . im on 4.1.2 Cm 10 rom, faux 123 kernel , bluetooth works good. official ps3 wireless fully charged dual shock 3 six axis controller . all other games work either natively or via touch profile . when i try to play nba 2k13 it does what i described in a previous post .
11th January 2013, 04:05 AM |#12  
Bruce Lee's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 422
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djfantom

more info if it helps . im on 4.1.2 Cm 10 rom, faux 123 kernel , bluetooth works good. official ps3 wireless fully charged dual shock 3 six axis controller . all other games work either natively or via touch profile . when i try to play nba 2k13 it does what i described in a previous post .

Try the sixaxis guide in my signature. Its geared toward a ATT SGS3 but just use the nexus 7 name instead of the sgs3 and you should be good to go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to Bruce Lee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bruce Lee Ad-Free
11th January 2013, 04:07 AM |#13  
twism50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 31
 
Donate to Me
More
The download needs to be long pressed and saved as, or on a PC right clicked.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to twism50 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift twism50 Ad-Free
11th January 2013, 04:24 AM |#14  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Lee

Try the sixaxis guide in my signature. Its geared toward a ATT SGS3 but just use the nexus 7 name instead of the sgs3 and you should be good to go.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

thank you but it seems that guide is how to connect the controller as u will see in all of my posts i state i have the controller connected and working with every other game i tried either natively or with a sixaxis touch control profile for it (5th time ive typed this) i appreciatte all help just getting a lil frustrated ya know ...



Quote:
Originally Posted by twism50

The download needs to be long pressed and saved as, or on a PC right clicked.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

aaah ok yeah i right clicked and saved and was able to download. will test it asap and post back, tho i was already sent a mapping made specifically for Nexus 7 confirmed to work . but isnt working for me . i will post my results with your mapping...


thanks all around
11th January 2013, 05:35 AM |#15  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twism50

The download needs to be long pressed and saved as, or on a PC right clicked.

Sent from my Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

ok seems we almost have a winner.... the other map that was sent to me for N7 didnt work at all but this one you pointed me to works .... but only for the 1st 5 mins then it stops working then the game itself stops working. no other apps running oh and yes im rooted . lol.. and for good measure i un and re- paired the controller before i tried this map .... getting closer ... im determined to make this work ... thank you guys for all your help so far
11th January 2013, 05:50 AM |#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Here is my profile.

http://db.tt/kF6wF0fS

Did this on stock 4.2.1 with no DPI changes. Hope it works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
The Following User Says Thank You to Larry94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Larry94 Ad-Free
11th January 2013, 06:08 AM |#17  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry94

Here is my profile.

http://db.tt/kF6wF0fS

Did this on stock 4.2.1 with no DPI changes. Hope it works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

thank you but that one doesnt work at all for me . i forgot to mention im using tablet ui . i believe the dpi is 213 not sure ... the only 1 seems to work is the one for the TF300 ? as it has similiar resolution and dpi and ui judging from the screen shots .... the game still freezes with that one... im going to use it as a base and tweak it more


thanks again for all yall help
11th January 2013, 06:10 AM |#18  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 78
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djfantom

thank you but that one doesnt work at all for me . i forgot to mention im using tablet ui . i believe the dpi is 213 not sure ... the only 1 seems to work is the one for the TF300 ? as it has similiar resolution and dpi and ui judging from the screen shots .... the game still freezes with that one... im going to use it as a base and tweak it more


thanks again for all yall help

Yeah, that's probably why like profiles aren't working for you. Hope your get it working.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
11th January 2013, 05:51 PM |#19  
twism50's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 31
 
Donate to Me
More
Have you successfully used profiles for other games? Are you using the classic profile? Maybe try another mapped profile on another game and see if you have any luck. Reinstall six axis tool? Here's the main link to the transformer thread, again credit to op.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1690436

Sent from my SGH-T999 using XDA Premium HD app
11th September 2013, 05:16 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
nba 2k13 ps 3 controller
have you already figured it out? please teach me how to do it, without rooting. im using nexus 7 2013.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes