[ROM] [PORT] {CYANJELLY V1.0}{based on cm7}(Project Continue....)

Search This thread

sohan rawat

Dec 18, 2012
I think whitexp wants say that try and build from source and then base it . I agree that porting is just copy paste work even i can port roms every one can port roms . Op is right at his point of view too he is just sharing what he likes this is
Sharing community
Sent from my GT-S5360 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

yeah bro.. white xp is right bt wht cn i do.. i m jst noob.. N practice makes a man perfect .this is my first project in dev section. i m not stealing his wrk.. i gve him full credit.. bt dnt knw y he think only i m making this thread for reciving thanx..i never said in this thread press thanx or etc ..if u like my work u surely pressed thanx button.. there is no need to say anythng.

BTW thanx to U for understanding and supporting :good: :)

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru
Re: [ROM] [PORT] {CYANJELLY V1.0}{based on cm7}

Wow the number of trolls in this thread is alarming people please if u don't like ports y did u click on a post with the title PORT

What would u have him do he's just starting out and u tell him to help whiteXP how long has white been working on cm? And u except this person who's now starting out to help him how??

Did u even ask him if he wanted to help white NO! u didn't everybody has to start somewhere also whiteXP did not develop cm the cyanogen team did that I.e white is porting it though I agree there are differences I was just pointing out problems with your logic

i.e

U don't like ports but u tell him to help white who is porting :confused::confused:

anyways hopefully a mod cleans this thread

OP ignore these trolls and keep up the good work for all we know you will grow into a great dev someday :)

And remember

Mean person 5 years later--> nowhere and even meaner

Nice person 5 years later--> way further than they where and even nicer

Godspeed my friend

May the force be with u...okay I overdid it there

Phone Slow? go ------>HERE<------
Ubuntu phone OS announced
eqy8egub.jpg

what do u think share your thoughts --->HERE<---

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru

?How so

eqy8egub.jpg

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru

Am not mad and I never said I liked ports I was defending OP it didn't really matter what this post was about you all were ganging up on him for trying to develop isn't that what this site is for

Also spamming this is my third comment first was defending the op second was in response to white saying he didn't understand and this was in response to his so????

eqy8egub.jpg

sohan rawat

Dec 18, 2012

Wow the number of trolls in this thread is alarming people please if u don't like ports y did u click on a post with the title PORT

What would u have him do he's just starting out and u tell him to help whiteXP how long has white been working on cm? And u except this person who's now starting out to help him how??

Did u even ask him if he wanted to help white NO! u didn't everybody has to start somewhere also whiteXP did not develop cm the cyanogen team did that I.e white is porting it though I agree there are differences I was just pointing out problems with your logic

i.e

U don't like ports but u tell him to help white who is porting :confused::confused:

anyways hopefully a mod cleans this thread

OP ignore these trolls and keep up the good work for all we know you will grow into a great dev someday :)

And remember

Mean person 5 years later--> nowhere and even meaner

Nice person 5 years later--> way further than they where and even nicer

Godspeed my friend

May the force be with u...okay I overdid it there

eqy8egub.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I thnk U r the one ..who understand every things :) dnt knw y people always discourge new members...and if they dnt likr porting dnt cme here...go to other threads ..!!!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

sohan rawat

Dec 18, 2012

Are you Mad?:p stop spamming!if you like port...port yourself at home :p :p :p

Yeah ...bt why r u here ??? If u dnt like ports ??? If U cant appriciate others wrk ..U hve no rights to gve suggetions...Go N do ur work... I dne my wrk... I knw many peoples r nt with me..bt there r few proples who like my work...:) :thumbup:

Reactions: stratosk21

TingTingin

Aug 13, 2012
peru

Let's get back on topic and stop talking about trolling :)

eqy8egub.jpg

sohan rawat

Dec 18, 2012

Guys plzz dnt spoil dis thread ..if u dnt like port rom..plzz dnt cme here...This is mah frst wrk in dev section... Dnt discrouge me plzz..

Mods I req plzz clean this thread...!!!

sohan rawat

Dec 18, 2012

Let's get back on topic and stop talking about trolling :)

eqy8egub.jpg

Yeah... :thumbup: :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HI!!! to all..

This is a port rom based on cm7 .plzz install and give ur feed backs :cowboy:

FEAUTURES OF THE ROM:

- based on CM7.2
    - 90% Jelly Bean look
    - 4-way reboot mod
    - Adrenaline Engine 4.4 (Thanks to imbawind)
    - Bravia Engine (Thanks to Sony)
    - Contact Remover (Thanks to HolyHog Software)
    - CyanAlarm, CyanTone, CyanMessage and CyanPing tone (Thanks to CyanogenMod & Squadzone)
    - CM10 Wallpaper (Thanks to CyanogenMod)
    - DroidWall (Thanks to Rodrigo Zechin Rosauro)
    - GAPPS + Google Play Store 3.10.10 (Thanks to Google)
    - Holo Launcher 2.0.1 (Thanks to Mobint)
    - Jelly Bean Theme mod [ahmadsafar] (Thanks to Kaushal Rox, AChep, & DriffeX)
    - MegaBass mod (thanks to geva28)
    - Mms.apk from CM7 RC5.7 (Thanks to Squadzone)
    - Task Manager from CyanMobileX (Thanks to Squadzone)
    - S2E 3.0.2 (Thanks to OlegKrikun)
    - 14safar run-script
    - V6 SuperCharger (Thanks to zeppelinrox)
    - build.prop tweaks
    - Built-in V6 SuperCharger (Thanks to zeppelinrox)
    - CM10 Bootanimation (Thanks to antibillOS)
    - Roboto fonts from CM10 (Thanks to CyanogenMod)
    - ICS/JB Phone Incall style (Thanks to YudhiezChitilieaz)
    - ICS/JB Big Contact Photo
    - Patched /system/etc/hosts file from CyanMobileX (Thanks to Squadzone)
    - JB Desk Clock Widget (Thanks to CyanogenMod)
    - JB Settings Style + multi-language (Thanks to CyanogenMod)
    - BEATSManager (Thanks to geva28)

BUGS :- 1. Bluetooth
    2. media scanning
    3.playing hd videos and game
    4. very small colour flickring ( not all d time ) not major bug.

Screen shots :-
    shot_000001.png shot_000002.png View attachment 1707743 View attachment 1707745 View attachment 1707745
    shot_000004.png shot_000005.png View attachment 1707748 shot_000006.png shot_000007.png
    shot_000008.pngshot_000009.pngshot_000010.pngshot_000011.pngtempteststart.png

I m ported this rom from :- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2106187

DISCLAIMER NOTE: I AND XDA IS NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT YOUR PHONE MIGHT INCUR DURING THIS PROCESS, I HAVE TESTED IT IN MY BEST KNOWLEDGE TO WORK FOR OUR DEVICE BUT JUST TO BE SURE, PLEASE PERFORM ALL NECESSARY BACKUPS FOR THE PHONE TO PREVENT ANY DATA LOSS, IF YOU HAVE THE NEED TO DISAGREE AND/OR FAIL TO COMPLY JUST DONT FLASH IT AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIVES.

CAUTION :- Read instruction before operating. And make a backup of ur current rom..!!!!

REQUIREMENTS

1.any kernel which supports CM7 (white kernel 1.3.3 and HELL_LOCK #63 are good) I m using hell fusion #63

HOW TO INSTALL

1.flash ANY stock ROM through odin . I m using (DXLF2)
    2. ROOT ur phone after flasing stock rom
    3. flash CM& support kernel before flasing CYANJELLY v1.0
    THEN
    3.Turn the phone completely off, When the phone is off press and hold VOLUME UP+CENTER KEY+POWERfor 5-10 secs
    5. now your phone IN CWN MODE.
    6.do wipe data and cache
    7.mount system
    8.go to"install zip from SD"
    9. from there choose"choose zip from SDcard"
    10. navigate through the folder where you have saved CYANJELLY v1.0
    11. select"yes", wait till it finishes.
    12. NOW REBOOT

NOTE :- IT TAKE SOME TIME AFTER FLASHING ROM. DNT BE PANIC JST W8 IT ITS GET BOOTED SUCESSFULLY.

Troubleshooting & Steps after installing rom..:-

1.don’t use no frills cpu bcoz u get colour flickring.insted of this use set cpu(BEST) or any other.
    2.SMS/MMS Vibrate : go to Messanging > Settings > Notification settings > Vibrate > Always
    3. go to settings-->performance -->scrolling cache--> force disable for color flickering and reboot!(credits to percy) ( if u get colour filicring only)
    4. install quick pic for gallery http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?oww54m32is1azin

5. use camera illusion http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?65q6b7lagh5p61o
    and video illusion http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ai9xjze6dvvhc2y
    for clicking pic and videos .
    6.use meridian player for scanning videos and songs http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5m29gf4c46ktcoi
    7.install mx player for videos. http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2u255qza5931z2g
    codec http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ata7ka1e3igan8c .

8. for setting ringtones,alaram tones etc plz visit http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2110052
    9. for low volume bug u cn install volume+ app from store and don’t use dsp manger etc for more instruction :- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2106886
    10. For WIFI use (White xp ) wifi driver compiled from source.(thanx again to him)

CREDITS & THANKS
    Whitexp for CM 7
    ahmadsafar for his rom.
    percy215 for helping .

NOTE :- I am not a dev so plzz give credits to the original makers. I m jst porting this rom. They are the real dev specially white xp for giving us cm7.

For themes :- plzz visit this thread made by YASH989 http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2090445

That’s all>>>!!!!!!!!

DOWNLOAD

CYANJELLY v1.0 http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?j7gv66b05xh86wq

:eek: installing whitexp's build > download Cyan Jellybean team from market > activate thru theme manager > done!

:confused: what's the difference?

i think much better if you share it as a theme :p or help whitexp for fixing those ******* bugs than porting porting porting porting and porting., no improvements on sgy if we do nothing!

Sent from my Android System using Busybox Command.

See i have seen many posts about porting

So its better you fix the bugs and help whitexp , why you wasting your time posting this

And if you are against porting then say to gb themers that only share your system ui , framework and apks
    Why making a rom and adding stock libs , bin etc and more

At last he is sharing his work
    Its upto you to download and thank him
    He is not forcing you to download
    M not pointing at you
    But just an advice like u gave
    :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda premium

I don'T know what's others problem , for me every work just as simple as a port is a development
    Op is saying he's just new to this stuff , so obviously he can't help whitexp
    If you don't like ports then just don't download or open up such threads, but stop discouraging new potential developers
    I'm surely gonna download this port and test it..And there are others too who download ports
    So stop complaining guys

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
    I don'T know what's others problem , for me every work just as simple as a port is a development
    Op is saying he's just new to this stuff , so obviously he can't help whitexp
    If you don't like ports then just don't download or open up such threads, but stop discouraging new potential developers
    I'm surely gonna download this port and test it..And there are others too who download ports
    So stop complaining guys

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

thanx for support :good: :)

All those who hate ports should ideally not post anything in this thread because if they think porting doesn't mean development, then posting things like i hate this and that is also not going to help either. Lets respect each other. I wish this thread is cleaned .
    Sorry for my offtopic post.

Thanx broda :) for ur support :)