Q. Does this ROM support tethering?
A. Yes. There’s two ways to do so.
1. Create a new APN. (Thanks Fixter)
2. Download Wireless Tether from the Market. In order to do so you have to put your phone into airplane mode; Menu > Wireless & networks > Airplane mode. After turning on Airplane mode enable WiFi and search “tether” in the market. Enjoy!
(Data charges are your responsibility
, use wisely).
Q. Does this ROM Support Overclocking?
Just flash an OC Kernel. Apache’s and Lee’s have both been confirmed to work with this ROM.
Please note in order to overclock you need a control app.
No Frills CPU Control: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=911917
Q. Can I flash this over my current ROM?
A. Yup, just use CWM. A wipe of system and data are highly recommended!!!!
Please use this for a complete wipe. Install from zip in CWM and then install Rom.
Q. Why does my radio show a U after the 19?
A. Don't worry, it's normal
That's because HSUPA is enabled.
Q. Can I use a % battery mod and custom theme?
A. See post #2
Custom themes are in the works, stayed tuned...
Q. Do I need to flash a sound fix?
A. Nope, see the OP. Everything is stock.
Q. How can I return to stock (unrooted version)
A. Use the RUU, this will get you back to stock (s-off will remain)
ClearD explains in step 2. (Thanks Football for the original link)
Q. What are the benchmark scores on this ROM?
A. I’m sure you’re aware that benchmarks don’t mean anything compared to real world performance but here goes. This is at stock speeds:
Quadrant Run 1: 1766, Run 2: 1807, Run 3: 1795
Linpack Run 1: 40.4…, Run 2: 40.1…, Run 3: 40.4…
Q. Does this ROM support ADB remount (rw)?
A. Yes it does. One of my favorite features
Q. Does this ROM support bootanimation?
A, Sure does (Thanks Wolf_2), System/customize/resource. Custom bootanimation is now included
Q. My GPS is acting weird. What do I do?
A. While I, twopumpchump and many others have never experienced GPS Isuues, a few of you have. It’s hard to pin down the culprit but here’s a few things you may want to try.
1. Make sure you’re using the stock radio and kernel
while testing GPS.
2. Did you wipe data when flashing? If not, do so and reflash.
3. Try clearing market data and re-open Maps. (Try Maps before Navigation). Menu > Applications > Manage Applications. Under “All” find “Maps” and tap “Clear Data”.
4. Try reflashing the stock radio (See the OP). You can also flash it by repeating step 5 of the hack kit or extracting it from the radio folder of the hack kit and install it in hboot.
Thanks to twopumpchump (tpc), Wolf_2 and the entire XDA community.