FORUMS

[ROM][3-15-2011]TPC Inspire 4g Stock ROM Optimized v2|OC|HSUPA|No Bloat

4,055 posts
Thanks Meter: 363

By twopumpchump, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator on 7th March 2011, 01:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd May 2011, 02:32 PM |#1021  
New York
Thanks Meter: 462

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pd4x

Am a newbie so please pardon my silly question but I REALLY NEED HELP

I followed the EFFEN MANUAL and successfully rooted the phone using "HTC Inspire/DHD Hack Kit V11" , Did a FULL Wipe and then installed TPC Rom and finally flashed stock radio and everything is perfect except GPS. I am not getting any signal even in open area even after waiting for more than 30 mns. I tried copilot live, google maps and even GPS Status but none of the programs is showing any GPS Signal/Satellite lock.

I was using HTC HD2 earlier and used to get signal in less than a minute, Inspire is my first Android phone and therefore am clueless how to solve this issue. PLEASE HELP... Thanks in Advance.

Check on the FAQ on page 1 . You probably just need to reflash your radio.

Sent from Desire HD or Inspire 4G or whatever this thing is called via premium XDA app.
The Following User Says Thank You to lrs421 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lrs421 Ad-Free
3rd May 2011, 06:53 PM |#1022  
Flag 41°50′13″N, 87°41′4″W
Thanks Meter: 1,212

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieguy85

@wolf_2 can you add the advanced power menu to this like when you try to restart kind of like leedroid and other Roms I like your rom but if you added that it would be cool thanks

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA u

Yes. It has already been planned to be added to the theme which is getting closer to completion. Hopefully testing can begin next week or so to make sure everything is working properly. Sorry it has taken so long to work on this but I had to learn a lot of new things as I am new to Android, and there are literally thousands, (no joke, I think I stopped counting after 3), and thousands of images to go through that make up a rom. I can't say it has been fun but it will be done. Looking forward to a May release.
3rd May 2011, 11:24 PM |#1023  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 363

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasssan1

I flashed my phone with a new stock rom and my radio is 12.39a.60.19U_26.06.06.30-M . now, if i need to flash back to TPC rom, do i have to flash my radio and or my current radio will be fine ? thanks,

you can use any radio you want, but i dont guarantee results. the radio i have posted in the OP is the radio that came with the version of the stock rom i used as the base for my rom and is the only one i have tested...let us know the results
4th May 2011, 03:12 AM |#1024  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by twopumpchump

you can use any radio you want, but i dont guarantee results. the radio i have posted in the OP is the radio that came with the version of the stock rom i used as the base for my rom and is the only one i have tested...let us know the results

thanks , the radio i mentioned is the latest att stock radio. i will wait for your new version. after all the rom i used , yours is the best one.
4th May 2011, 08:09 AM |#1025  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrs421

Check on the FAQ on page 1 . You probably just need to reflash your radio.

Sent from Desire HD or Inspire 4G or whatever this thing is called via premium XDA app.

Thanks for suggestion..I have tried re-flashing Stock Radio but its still the same....Is there any other radio you suggest? Please help am still stuck without GPS ...Thanks
5th May 2011, 01:20 AM |#1026  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Not much going on with this rom huh? Any new updates? Maybe a stock optimized 2.3 final build that was released for the Desire?
5th May 2011, 01:44 AM |#1027  
New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pd4x

Thanks for suggestion..I have tried re-flashing Stock Radio but its still the same....Is there any other radio you suggest? Please help am still stuck without GPS ...Thanks

Try this. Its Chuck Norris approved I use the North America zip with every rom I flash.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1036253

9th May 2011, 05:23 AM |#1028  

More
Hello guys,

I've flashed this rom a, while back and has been doing me good. Today I got a message about a OTA system update. In order to update the system is need to flash back to stock rom?

What's the system update anyways?

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA Premium App
9th May 2011, 02:20 PM |#1029  
New York

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolclint

Hello guys,

I've flashed this rom a, while back and has been doing me good. Today I got a message about a OTA system update. In order to update the system is need to flash back to stock rom?

What's the system update anyways?

The system update officially enables huspa. You would have to flash back to stock to get it.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App
10th May 2011, 04:01 AM |#1030  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrs421

The system update officially enables huspa. You would have to flash back to stock to get it.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App

How do I go about flashing back to stock? I don't like all the bloatware and such, if i flash back to stock update can i come back to this rom?

10th May 2011, 09:09 AM |#1031  
Flag 41°50′13″N, 87°41′4″W
Thanks Meter: 1,212

Donate to Me
More
If you are looking for the update to enable HSUPA then it was already enabled from the beginning in this rom. No need to use the att update for that. If you went back to stock to get the update you would have to root your phone again in order to use other roms.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
inspire, rooted, stock rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)