Google camera port?

Search This thread

Raptor5150

Jul 10, 2011
Just wondering if this has been done or not. My gf would love the same camera as I have on my nexus 5.

Thanks.

singhpratik87

Sep 9, 2010
Just wondering if this has been done or not. My gf would love the same camera as I have on my nexus 5.

Thanks.
It's available for 4.4.2 but when one tries to download from playstore on our note II it doesn't show up,in the desktop play store it says incompatible so many of us grabbed the apk and it installs fine.Now where the problem begins is not all users are lucky depending on which 4.4.2 ROM or to be honest not really sure why get FC,but the most common reported problem is the wrench icon for settings when clicked it gives FC (not for me) ,and some of us tried various techniques to get it work i uploaded my /data/data/com.androidGoogleCamera folder on this Thread ,but didn't really help anyone when they copied pasted mine on theirs,so to sum it up i played around with google camera but at least for now it doesn't offer anything more than what our stock samsung camera app offers ,i use stock samsung and lenovo camera the most.