[Q] no ASF, any problem?

Search This thread

infra4800

Aug 6, 2008
Brisbane
bought a used Z1 and later noticed that there is no ASF, wondering if I should care to find OEM ASF or use screen protector or use as it is?

Jiyeon90

Nov 8, 2012
You can get a screen protector if you don't want any scratches on the screen

Sent from my Xperia Z1

Sophia Zhao

Feb 8, 2014
bought a used Z1 and later noticed that there is no ASF, wondering if I should care to find OEM ASF or use screen protector or use as it is?

So if you don't mind your screen with no Sony logo(ASF comes with that logo), you can choose a screen protector, better is the glass screen protector. Using a naked phone, the big problem is the dust or fingerprint on the screen which is really annoying. While you also can find an OEM ASF on witrigs.com(they do well on Sony accessories especially the ASF and cover flaps.) if you want.
It depends on your choice.

infra4800

Aug 6, 2008
Brisbane
So if you don't mind your screen with no Sony logo(ASF comes with that logo), you can choose a screen protector, better is the glass screen protector. Using a naked phone, the big problem is the dust or fingerprint on the screen which is really annoying. While you also can find an OEM ASF on witrigs.com(they do well on Sony accessories especially the ASF and cover flaps.) if you want.
It depends on your choice.

thanks.

q - why people ten to remove ASF ? does it effects the touch responsiveness?