Cases for the One S

Search This thread

MastaGunZ

Aug 29, 2012
Case with kickstand and BUILT-IN screen protector

Was wondering if anyone has any experience with these BUILT-IN screen protector cases, non otterbox defender, seems like a clone.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk...Built+in+Screen+Protector"&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Now I've seen cases that look just like this on ebay, without the mention or pictures of the built-in screen protector, but the description reads:
Don't you just hate installing screen protector? Always not perfect and it leave bubbles. Well stress no more! Just snap this case on and you're all set! Screen Protector is built onto the case.

Shane_IL

Dec 7, 2013
Ra'anana
Regarding the built in screen protectors - I had one (not otterbox) on my old phone, they're not so good, they eventually get all scratched up and you can't just replace them like normal screen protectors because you need to then replace the case itself. What works best for me is to get about 10 of the cheap ones off ebay for a few dollars and just change them every few months.

Shane_IL

Dec 7, 2013
Ra'anana
I have had the ballistic case + zagg since day 5 of release of the phone. Dropped it more times than can remember but still held up. Awesome case.

Same here, when I got mine the Ballistic Case was the only one available. Had some pretty bad drops (including down 2 flights of stairs), no damage to the phone a year and a half on.

pyrocide

Apr 30, 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
Same here, when I got mine the Ballistic Case was the only one available. Had some pretty bad drops (including down 2 flights of stairs), no damage to the phone a year and a half on.

Its actually pretty funny, when i took it out of the case to replace the battery I had the ballistic logo on the metal case of the phone from where it had been rubbing from the rubber casing.

Guess it had been in for so long its now a ballistic branded phone too.

b.imihai

Jun 27, 2013
I have minimal protection : no screen protection and a case that don't protect the bottom and the top. My scren have almost no scratchs and the paint from the top is damaged. This phone's case paint is fragile ( the black one ) and i recommend using a full case ALL the time !

Cillu

Oct 16, 2012
Vancouver
www.google.ca
I have minimal protection : no screen protection and a case that don't protect the bottom and the top. My scren have almost no scratchs and the paint from the top is damaged. This phone's case paint is fragile ( the black one ) and i recommend using a full case ALL the time !

Yeah, I have the black one too and the top paint is chipping away from me putting it into my pocket and taking it out over and over. I don't think I've ever dropped it either. It has something to do with the anodized paint fading.

oushi

Feb 2, 2011
I need a case that is thin but can also protect the corners as well, not like the snap on ones. Something like this~

http://www.obostore.com/Rock-Magic-Cube-TPU-Soft-Case-for-HTC-One-S-p-5254.html

I have the t-mobile model too so preferably a case that goes with the blueish greyish color of the phone itself? Thank you!

I've had the black matte TPU case from Diztronic and love it to death. I've paired that case with a screen protector since day 1 and together they've helped it survived dozens of drops.

http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Flexible-Screen-Protector-T-Mobile/dp/B007V61ZIC/

Reactions: Smantanasiceapa

rosswhite

May 10, 2011
I've had the black matte TPU case from Diztronic and love it to death. I've paired that case with a screen protector since day 1 and together they've helped it survived dozens of drops.

http://www.amazon.com/Diztronic-Flexible-Screen-Protector-T-Mobile/dp/B007V61ZIC/

I use this case as well, tried quite a few different one's but always come back to the Diztronic. Its well made, adds minimal bulk and covers all the edges of the phone. Highly recommended.

Top Liked Posts