Boot Problems with ICS

Search This thread

rhazzon

May 5, 2012
East Windsor
I've been running ICS for about two weeks without a problem. I just flashed the 5/4/12 ICS build today and it also seemed to work fine. I noticed that I still could not access the phone via USB. To determine whether it was a phone or PC problem I restored the DINC from my last Gingerbread backup. When I cleared the phone and restored my current ICS backup the phone boots to the splashscreen and freezes. I tried a fresh install of the ICS build, but it still freezes at the splashscreen. Any ideas or suggestions? I'm currently running my last Gingerbread backup for now, but really want to get back to ICS.

Shano56

Oct 21, 2011
I've been running ICS for about two weeks without a problem. I just flashed the 5/4/12 ICS build today and it also seemed to work fine. I noticed that I still could not access the phone via USB. To determine whether it was a phone or PC problem I restored the DINC from my last Gingerbread backup. When I cleared the phone and restored my current ICS backup the phone boots to the splashscreen and freezes. I tried a fresh install of the ICS build, but it still freezes at the splashscreen. Any ideas or suggestions? I'm currently running my last Gingerbread backup for now, but really want to get back to ICS.

hi which ICS rom?