[App] Meta Widget - Create Widgets From Any Web Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

general forceps

Jan 15, 2011
No, obviouly not. Fresh install from PlaySt and new widget.
The problem seems clear to me: with my configuration and with 4 different launchers its wont work below 200 dpi.
However, for your, it will.

That's the situation; not sure what to add. Next AOKP I flash i'll try to force MW to 200 dpi with Paranoid settings. No other action plan beyond that.

Regards

Pizentu

Apr 25, 2011
Hey. I enjoy using this app. I read a post by you in one of these threads not too long ago that you would be releasing a big update soon. Did you end that project?

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Hey. I enjoy using this app. I read a post by you in one of these threads not too long ago that you would be releasing a big update soon. Did you end that project?

Im afraid we have sold the sapp and project to Sony, and will not be allowed to modify the current app in any way. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    META WIDGET

Meta is a unique app that can turn virtually any online content into dynamic, interactive widgets.

Simply browse to a website, pick a column of text, link or image and enjoy this information right on your home screen!

Why is this cool you ask? Because almost anything can be parsed out of a website - images, blogrolls, RSS feeds or entire windows.

Any widget created through Meta can be customized and automatically updated, or updated on user interaction.

Features

★ Create widgets from almost any website element
    ★ Parse graphs and images
    ★ Extract statistics and information from authorized sites
    ★ Configure widgets (background, alignment, etc.)
    ★ Automatic updates
    ★ User defined click actions
    ★ Lots of other cool stuff

Status

The app is currently quite stable, but we still prefer to call it a beta. So please, do write to us with suggestions or bug reports!

Play Store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fahrbot.apps.metawidget

The free app has everything but automatic updates. Please buy the Key - that would help us a lot :)

Screens

looks like a great idea
    just downloaded but when i tried to start it, it zoomed out like it was about to open an app but closed so it didnt even start to open
    also no icon on homescreen or in app draw
    no new widgets
    i tried reinstalling
    i downloaded it off the market
    im a p7510 and running galaxy task on a switch me log in thingy :)
    happy to help test
    You are a funny guy :)
    Problem: The widget title alignment doesn't seem to work. Regardless of choosing center or right, it remains aligned on the left.

Suggestion: Ability to select two colors so you can alternate colors for each line of a widgets content.

Sent from my SHW-M380W using XDA Premium HD app
    Alignment works fine for me on all devices i have, what is your device name and firmware version?
    ftgg99 another awesome and useful app from you. I will be purchasing! this is wonderful for quote charts. thanks for a wonderful app!

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk 2