Ics discussion thread/Links for touchpro247 and Aeroevan Roms

Search This thread

brandonrossl

Aug 9, 2012
New build is up but ends in grouper non vivow... hesitant.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

It's for nexus7 that's why!

rhcreed

Feb 14, 2012
Staatsburg
bluetooth phone problems

Running aero's 10/16 build (upgraded from an old july cm9 build), love it everything works awesome and way faster, except one big issue.

The phone audio will only come over the headset speaker or the headphones.

music will play over the main speaker and over a bluetooth device, but no phone audio.

I did rename the audio policy file as recommended.

Can anyone help?

gtdtm

May 23, 2012
Running aero's 10/16 build (upgraded from an old july cm9 build), love it everything works awesome and way faster, except one big issue.

The phone audio will only come over the headset speaker or the headphones.

music will play over the main speaker and over a bluetooth device, but no phone audio.

I did rename the audio policy file as recommended.

Can anyone help?

If I understand correctly you mean volume during a call. Have you tried turning the volume up during a call? It seems like mine is very quiet during every call, but if I just hit the volume up button and turn it all the way up I can hear the call.

rhcreed

Feb 14, 2012
Staatsburg
If I understand correctly you mean volume during a call. Have you tried turning the volume up during a call? It seems like mine is very quiet during every call, but if I just hit the volume up button and turn it all the way up I can hear the call.

nope, phone audio ONLY comes out through the headset speaker, it does not come out of the main speaker or over any Bluetooth device at any volume at all.

Other systems sounds (including music) will play over BT or out of the main speaker.

Symptom is specific to the phone,

Any ideas?

gtdtm

May 23, 2012
nope, phone audio ONLY comes out through the headset speaker, it does not come out of the main speaker or over any Bluetooth device at any volume at all.

Other systems sounds (including music) will play over BT or out of the main speaker.

Any ideas?

Ah, I misunderstood. I don't use BT or speakerphone, so I can't really help. Sorry.

mcsplatt

Aug 16, 2011

Any ideas?

I had the same issue two releases ago, but on the one before 10/16 (10/11?) I think it was good after a full wipe with built in kernel.

Sent from my vivow using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CURRENT SUPPORTED BUILDS

AEROEVAN CM9 KANG http://goo-inside.me/devs/aeroevan

PROTEKK MILESTONE 4- DEV SECTION ON XDA

NITSUJ17 MIUI ICS- DEV SECTION ON XDA

NITSUJ17 OPEN SENSE 4- DEV SECTION ON XDA

NEWT ICS 4- http://themikmik.com/showthread.php?t=11845

Touchpro247 links.

ICS VIVOW BETA 6 PURE ICS- http://touchpro.mydevfiles.com/ICS/ics_vivow_beta6.zip

CAMERA PATCH (no longer needed)

Camera Patch v1.0
    [Download] - HERE

I will try to have all projects up here

This included the virtuous builds if they continue as well as NTSH

DONATE LINKS

VIRTUOUS TEAM- https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DLXKH3V45FFYY

TOUCHPRO247- http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=1694110
    These guys work hard and deserve any little thing we can give.

I need a donate link for AEROEVAN, Nitsuj17 and Protekk

**** To all *****
    If you have a problem please start labeling your problem to help us out some. There are alot of version of different roms people are running and flashing over. This way we know what answers to give you.

Thanks

[Problem] - What the problem you are having
    [Rom] - What rom and version your running
    [Kernel] - If you installed a custom kernel or used the default one with the rom
    [Install] - Wether you did a full wipe or install over etc.
    [Replicated] - Did you reinstall from a full wipe with nothing installed or modded to the rom and slowly reinstall whatever u had. if it isnt chances are somethign your doing is causeing it. This is where most of you can easily find out what cause your malfunction.

EXAMPLE
    [Problem] - Capacative button wont light up when phone is unlocked.
    [Rom] - TP ICS Beta 3
    [Kernel] - Default
    [Install] - Full Wipe No Ti Backups Fresh Install
    [Replicated] - Yes

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium
    Colossus feel free to close this if you see fit

I just thought we should post here for ice related problems since most people are on Aeros rom and still wanna share here as he checks xda. This way we haven't hijacked rms thread and when he adds more it will be seen

So. If you have input, bugs, mods, news on updates, anything..post it here

If someone adds the links for all the roms I'll post it here. This can be like the go to ics thread with yalls help :)

KERNELS
    Aeroevan Kernel v8 (I NEED THE NEW LINK)

For working WIFI TETHER

Wifi tethering has worked on every build of ics I have used. I use the yellow, 3.0 "experimental" tethering app. Device profile is nexus one, and setup method is Netd. I always restore the app with data and it works on every build.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using XDA App
    CM9 Aeroevans 4-16 Build

So Aeroevan and I have been talking, And we got him to compile a new build and upload it. This build is 4-16, and I have veen running it for the past.. 2 hours?

Found Here: http://goo.im/devs/aeroevan/cm9/update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-vivow-UNOFFICIAL-2012-04-16-signed.zip

Changes:

This build should have compass arrow fixed in google maps.

Camorder working at 480p now. (Dropping FPS from 30 to 15 fix, And Yes no 720P Fix yet)

Small tweaks.

GSM permanent fix? Still a no go. I am personally looking into that one. Since we have a command fix but Aeroevan doesnt know where the ROM fix is.

Other then that, If you do want to permanently fix GSM on any GSM enabled ROM. Do the following.

Plug your phone into your computer. Enable USB Debugging. If you have the ADB Tool from the Android SDK run it there, If you dont. Download a Terminial app for your phone.

Then run this;

Step 1: Dial *#*#4636#*#* to get into test mode
    Step 2: Phone Information > Set preferred network type: GSM only. Then your phone will start crashing, until you do the step 3 fix.
    Step 3:
    > adb shell
    # su
    # sqlite3 /data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases/settings.db 'update secure set value="1" where name="preferred_network_mode"'
    # reboot
    Now GSM is Fixed.

That manually sets the preferred_network_mode to 1 using the settings database directly.

Its getting better my friends.
    Someone pls release beta6... That is all.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    13647728.jpg