[ROM] UnOfficial CyanogenMod10 Nightlies

Search This thread

pnoire

Oct 14, 2009
CM is just making it for devices that will get JB from it's producers :(

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Fully wiped, flashed newest rom and vo.4 test 2 kernel. doesnt even get to the boot screen on DHD

Do you format boot too in recovery before flashing?
I've flashed rom + kernel v4 test2 and boot is ok.

But a bug for me: SIM card is not recognized. Please report if you have the same issue.

Last edited:

pnoire

Oct 14, 2009
thanks for report.
Synergye has been informed about the issue and will fix it for the next release, for sure :)

ghostofcain

Nov 25, 2009
Birkenhead
Google Pixel 8
Hi,

stupid question, but seen several "unofficial CM10", and don't get me wrong not degrading anyone (love the good work, but won't flash just yet...), but does anyone know if there'll be an Official CM10 (not asking timeline, just if)?

Sorry for the intervention & I'll leave you developing :)

Traditionally official CM releases only occur when all the features of the device work ie camera, video etc. Therefore there is no reason an official release can't be made where the device doesn't get official JB. It would also require someone to step up as a maintainer for said device.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

hama2

Apr 5, 2010
near Bonn
no Base-Band ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-08-08-15-48-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-08-08-15-48-26.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,322

trackattaker

Dec 26, 2010
Cluj-Napoca
Does the auto brightness work better than in Jellytime? Haven't had time to check because of the network problem, but it seemed that it was slightly brighter.

pnoire

Oct 14, 2009
Does the auto brightness work better than in Jellytime? Haven't had time to check because of the network problem, but it seemed that it was slightly brighter.

Sure, it's better in synergye's rom than JellyTime beta10,
Btw, I don't know if it's better than beta11 - i've tested many roms today and can't remember how was brightness in beta11

Reactions: trackattaker

mrbubba999

Mar 28, 2010
Google Pixel C
The issue tracker states "no issues", I take it this rom is fully working with no bugs then?

That's rhetorical question by the way :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

trackattaker

Dec 26, 2010
Cluj-Napoca
In randomblame's beta11 GPS Status shows a detected brightness between 3.0 and 8.0 lux...which is much lower than other ROMs. In Virtuous Infinity it's between 10 and about 200-300. So probably a calibration problem for the light sensor, which is stuck under the lowest brightness threshold.

Could you please test this if you still run this rom? Of course, i could do it myself, but there's a 400mb rom i must flash, and a 1gb backup i must restore in order to go back to my day to day rom :fingers-crossed:

Thank you!:highfive:

pnoire

Oct 14, 2009
In randomblame's beta11 GPS Status shows a detected brightness between 3.0 and 8.0 lux...which is much lower than other ROMs. In Virtuous Infinity it's between 10 and about 200-300. So probably a calibration problem for the light sensor, which is stuck under the lowest brightness threshold.

Could you please test this if you still run this rom? Of course, i could do it myself, but there's a 400mb rom i must flash, and a 1gb backup i must restore in order to go back to my day to day rom :fingers-crossed:

I have tested, but with electrical light because it's evening by me :D
I can get 1.0 to more than 300.. but i don't know if my tests are correct.. never done such tests :D

daedric

Dec 24, 2006
Porto

I managed to get 1024 lux, under a bright led bar.
So, it's not uncalibrated, it's probably the scaling system... linear vs ligaritmic or something.
It went like 1.0 ... 3.0... 5.0... 8.0... 300... 1024.0

This with Elixir2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    These are UNOFFICIAL CM10 JellyBean Nightlies brought to you by Synergy(e) and TeamCodefire. The github for the device repos and local manifest with CyanogenMod's JellyBean manifest is here: github.com/codefire-ace . The kernel compiled off git during every nightly is here and the kb-stable branch: github.com/KangBangKreations/KangBanged-7x30 . Changelogs are not available, however you may use github (github is always current). The maintainer for this device will not respond to questions on this thread, so please help your fellow android user out :)

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PHONES ON FIRE, BLACK EYES, FINDING YOUR PHONE IN ORIFICES SURPRISINGLY, FRIED PHONES, YOUR CAT DYING, OR YOUR KID DOING A LINE OF BATH SALTS AND EATING YOUR FACE

Thanks and Credits:
    • IOMonster
    • KozmikKick
    • Faux123
    • MDeejay
    • ShowP1984
    • Cayniarb
    • ToastCFH
    • Kali-
    • eXistZ
    • CodeAuroraForum
    • Bhanvidia
    • DeamonFish
    • MrSchapps
    • Kraizk
    • ALL Team Codefire members
    • Google
    • KushDeck
    • Aus_azn
    • BananaCakes
    • Contactwajeeh
    • Rafyvitto
    • dumpsta
    • cruzin_cruzin
    • zacgoesrawr
    • Zanzibar
    • daspazz
    • jenkem110
    • Virtuous Team
    • Andromadus Team
    • RandomBlame
    • CyanogenMod Team

Like my work? Feel free to buy me a beer for early morning dev HERE

Download Nightlies
    Download Gapps
    ISSUE TRACKER Be kind, include logcat to help troubleshoot any issues.
    CM stopped development on older devices with slower processors as well as HTC never released a kernel for ICS or JB so all work done here is done by scratch.
    Actually, I believe within the month I'll finally get Ace merged into CM and be the official maintainer. As well as get the kernel merged in as official. Once I cleanup a bit, a founder has said he'll push to get it merged quickly :D

Also, hello ;)
    Regarding kernel if anyone has a reboot, I believe there may be a new bug I've made with zram (which means "random's" kernel as well), so please try disabling zram and reporting if that fixes it. If so, I believe I know what to do. Thank you in advance.
    I notice this is based on a fork of RandomBlame's jellytime source care to elucidate on the differences?

I put up that source to help the community create better more awesomer things - this is synergye's creation our device trees are different. Jellytime and this will be close cousins mine may have more spice while this will remain pure. Mine will not be updated nightly but hopefully that doesn't make it irrelevant - you crazy flashaholics. This is probably going to be the goto base for cooked roms :D
    The CM OTA updater is for official CM releases, and synergye won't officially become the maintainer for about a month, so I'm guessing no.

To add onto this, when it becomes official this thread will close, and the official nightlies will be on get.cm and the OTA updater. I'm going to be doing the final clean up today, then submitting device and kernel repos for review.