2,140 posts
Thanks Meter: 23,027

By pengus77, Recognized Developer on 13th January 2013, 06:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th January 2014, 02:01 PM |#8161  
Flag Palermo
Thanks Meter: 223

More
I didn't knew that even deadline was a valid choice... I tried between row and cfq and prefer row but now... Deadline is even better at first look! Not placebo effect... Since now deadline is my favorite choice! All tasks seems immediate!
Btw, I still don't have battery drain... Works fine

Inviato dal mio LG-P990
19th January 2014, 04:00 PM |#8162  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 227

More
I find sio good switched some hours ago and phone more responsive compared to row, will later try as pengus77 recommendations.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk
19th January 2014, 09:53 PM |#8163  
here is log linked to my problem few post ago...i read in tonyp guide how to make useful logs and i remember that i quickly pull an reinsert battery so something is in log i see that somewhere in the middle is recognized charging an before that are some shown some errors that unfortunately I do not understand...i tried but
Attached Files
File Type: doc last_kmsg.log.doc - [Click for QR Code] (60.8 KB, 8 views)
19th January 2014, 11:04 PM |#8164  
Thanks Meter: 309

More
@xperia u20i Please no *.doc ,*.odt, whatever files, only a plain txt file so everyone with a simple editor can read it.

Gesendet von meinem LG-P990 mit Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to sudden36 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sudden36 Ad-Free
20th January 2014, 04:30 AM |#8165  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Hi, I'm using tonyp's cm11 with alpha 28 as of now and it seems that everytime I wake up from sleep the wifi is disconnected. When I check the available networks, my home network is listed as out of range. Turning wifi on and off wouldn't fix it so I'd have to reboot to reconnect. Today the on/off toggle didn't even work to see if I could reconnect. I have the logs attached and hope they will be useful.
Attached Files
File Type: zip attachments (2).zip - [Click for QR Code] (39.9 KB, 1 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to slomo90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift slomo90 Ad-Free
20th January 2014, 07:12 AM |#8166  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperia u20i

after 4 days of use,just right now i'm unable to unlock device,button lights turns up when press power key but screen is black... need to remove battery

i have the same issue, though it happens rarely on my phone, and pressing power button multiple times usually makes the screen turn on.
20th January 2014, 10:50 AM |#8168  
OP Recognized Developer
Penguins' Republic of Antarctica
Thanks Meter: 23,027

Donate to Me
More
Guys, I'll probably switch back to the more stable bcm4329 wifi driver. Seems like the new driver/firmware is a bit unstable and I don't like it. I'll spend the day trying to fix bcmdhd but I'm not sure if I can get it to work correctly. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to pengus77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 11:40 AM |#8169  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,884

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengus77

Guys, I'll probably switch back to the more stable bcm4329 wifi driver. Seems like the new driver/firmware is a bit unstable and I don't like it. I'll spend the day trying to fix bcmdhd but I'm not sure if I can get it to work correctly. I'll keep you posted.

so you think that the new driver is the reason of all of our bsods and reboots?

(i woke up this morning with a black screen again - didn't catch the log, but i assume i have the same problems as @xperia u20i stated already)
20th January 2014, 11:52 AM |#8170  
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60nine

so you think that the new driver is the reason of all of our bsods and reboots?

(i woke up this morning with a black screen again - didn't catch the log, but i assume i have the same problems as @xperia u20i stated already)

i also think that new wifi drivers could be the problem...most problem appears when wifi is on...especially in deep sleep...and some times it seems that i lose connection while phone is locked but connect so fast that i could not see if wifi icon missing or not...i'm sure that connection is lost because i get message on viber when i unlock phone, at first i was think that is coincidence but it happened few times...will see how will be with old drivers...
20th January 2014, 11:54 AM |#8171  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,884

More
i agree... sometimes wifi turns off after sleep (it's turned to "always on" in settings), and there is no way it could be turned on again except you reboot your phone...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 60nine For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 60nine Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
beware ! wild penguins, fish slapping takes place here, ics - cm10 - cm10.1, jelly bean, kernel, no polar bears - killer whales or sharks allowed, nvidia sucks - lg sucks more

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)