RocketSeal fusion

Search This thread

kgalv419

Mar 14, 2014
Belize CIty
with the help of SealV4 and Rocket tab 3.1 along with blackhawk 2.1 kernel many thanks i have ported a rom for galaxy tab 3 t210r with the smoothness of S.E.A.L and the battery life of rocket tab will post soon

kgalv419

Mar 14, 2014
Belize CIty
here are some screen shots of the free paid apps I have included, the playstore is also modded it might look like the latest version of seal but trust performance wise its better the battery life is great and it has no lags it takes about 10 seconds to boot basically has none of the bugs that seal had trust me you all will love it has flare lock sounds and rockettab boot animation with custom boot sound u can change later on if u like

Naddict

Nov 23, 2011
28.2S, 92.1W
@kgalv419

paid free apps? :confused:

We do not allow the posting of paid apps in roms, that cheats developers and gets XDA in trouble....just a courtesy warning...

I suggest you read the rules and makes sure you are not providing modded play store that bypasses paid app requirements etc etc too.

Or am I misunderstanding what you are saying?

kgalv419

Mar 14, 2014
Belize CIty
yea i understand that bro, think i worded my statement wrong i meant to say it had the capabilities the Rom is pretty debloated not much on there a lot of free memory those are just my personal apps that i included on the screen shot