[ROM][WWE][Feb 27]Duttys HD V1.9b XTREME[5.2.21018.1.6.0][THE END]

Search This thread

jk7gr

Apr 13, 2007
Athens
Problem with video playback

Hi Dutty,

your ROM is overall very good effort but is giving me hard time to make it work with video files. I have a video file on the storage card. When I double click on it to open the device stopes to respond and after some time I get an error "storage memory is critically low". This happens with WMP and HTC Album but not with Coreplayer.

needacloud

Dec 20, 2006
Thanks Dutty

Hi dutty,

very nice rom... i have only one problem. my batt drains very fast now. which radio version do you use?

Thanxs alot

Urokinase

Dec 3, 2008
Bielefeld
Hi Dutty,

your ROM is overall very good effort but is giving me hard time to make it work with video files. I have a video file on the storage card. When I double click on it to open the device stopes to respond and after some time I get an error "storage memory is critically low". This happens with WMP and HTC Album but not with Coreplayer.

Try to use the Search Function... the_ape have a good solution for this Prob.

Simple fix for the Video Playback issue...

Use TotalCommander and create a txt file in the root of the device, make sure something (doesnt matter what) is in it (ie put the word "temp" in it)

Save it as Tmp.mp4, and then set it to Read Only, System.

Video now works fine in album and WMP.

MfG Uro

kipflips

Feb 22, 2009
I'm new to all of these interesting ideas and i was working would this rom work on my htc fuze and would it be able to view all of features with the sliding keyboard?

Elim

Feb 17, 2008
Antwerpen
Push Internet / Auto update my pages?

Hi,
does anybody find out for what this functions are (Menu Internet)?
Thx, Elim

PS. With opera I have also the problem that the spacebar is changed into other keys and I can type any space anylonger?!

lordsoft

Jan 13, 2008
Hi Dutty, great ROM.

I can't disconnect from data connection to GSM provider, I mast wait time out to disconnect.

MSVC works, but don't announce incoming call v1.60.4622.0

skyli91

Jan 28, 2009
MSVC works, but don't announce incoming call v1.60.4622.0
Start-Settings-Voice Command
Stick everything(including phone), just no passworld protected.
Then notifications-using BT handsfree IF avaible. I dont know what is the only during free time but i made a stick.

For me it announces incoming calls, emails, sms-s, battery low,... But i'm using the stock rom. Msvc 1.6.19971

Dizzle

Apr 13, 2006
i have buy to songs from my mobile provider but in you rom i can't play the songs....

the format is m4a others rom can play the music

Very odd, I have over 3000 songs on my card, 95% of which is m4a format and they all play fine. The only thing I've noticed with this rom is that the music tab is now a lot slower than the stock rom and takes ages to become useable when selected. However I did upgrade to a 16gb card when I flashed this rom, maybe this has something to do with it. Does anyone else find the music tab really slow to refresh?

knudsen81

Sep 22, 2006
Aabenraa
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Very odd, I have over 3000 songs on my card, 95% of which is m4a format and they all play fine. The only thing I've noticed with this rom is that the music tab is now a lot slower than the stock rom and takes ages to become useable when selected. However I did upgrade to a 16gb card when I flashed this rom, maybe this has something to do with it. Does anyone else find the music tab really slow to refresh?
My m4a has a key on the icon, with drm, when i flash wm6.5 v3 i can play the songs but not in this rom

eaglesteve

Apr 7, 2007
Sydney
Just on a side note, I had to install the daylight savings patch to get the time to sync correctly as we are in DST in Sydney right now.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...92-3142-4473-b435-b514e4b360a5&DisplayLang=en

Thread on DST patch here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=339725

Otherwise awsome effort Dutty...well done

So, is the time used by TF3D and Windows consistent after this patch?

In my case, it does not solve the problem.

I guess there is no error as far as window mobile is concerned. I do get correct day light saving time, once I use Advanced Configuration Tool to automatically adjust for day light saving. Before making it automatic, Sydney time would be just 2 hours ahead of Singapore time. After the automatic Day Light Adjustment using Advanced Config tool, it will be corrected to 3 hours ahead of Singapore.

The problem is therefore not within window mobile. I believe our version of window mobile has already included the patch.

The problem is with TF3D, because the Sydney Time in TF3D is always 1 hour from the Sydney time in window mobile.

I applied that patch, and noted that the TF3D time is still wrong.

Since the TF3D time is what is most visible to me, I make the TF3D time the correct time, and this process make the window mobile sydney time off by 1 hour. So my G-Alarm is waking me up showing it to be 6 am when in fact it is already 7 am. I just tell myself to get used to it for now until a solution is found.

Last edited:

eaglesteve

Apr 7, 2007
Sydney
Is anyone else having problems with contacts not allowing manilla to start up?
As soon as i sync my contacts / load a backup from PIM Backup, i can´t use TouchFlo. The previous screen just stays on top and nothing is usable.

On my old Diamond i had a similar problem when the Touchflo would constantly restart when he contacts tab was used. The problem there was that a number of contacts had pictures that wasn´t compatible and i had to change them manually. That doesn´t seem to be the problem here however.

Anyone have a solution? Would be a shame to revert back to an older rom now.

I don't have this problem. PIM restore works okay, and all the contacts shows up nicely, including all the pictures.

eaglesteve

Apr 7, 2007
Sydney
can't dispaly the contact list in the classic dial pad

586_470967_d0fa4ffa2ed4f50.jpg

I have the same issue. Fortunately, I do use the phone skin and would not have noticed this had you not pointed it out.

rupin

Apr 19, 2008
vol key 2 tabs

After installation of your ROM, when u press the vol key now there is only 1 tab of Ringer, how to set system sound?