FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][CM7.2-BASED][MB525] CyanMobile eXperience [2.3.8][MB526]

892 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
By FuZZ__, Senior Member on 16th January 2013, 06:53 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th January 2013, 09:30 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
More
Hi,
is the battery issue (battd) fixed in this rom?
What I mean: Does a Defy+ battery (hf5x) work 100% in this rom (more than 4200mV)?
16th January 2013, 09:45 AM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Good job!! but .....could you upload a mirror on Dev-Host?,,Please. ...my government blocked the mediafire .... please

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
16th January 2013, 11:02 AM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 631
 
More
dev-host: ..edit : Fuzz said in the first post - Do not mirror sorry..
The Following User Says Thank You to pepcisko For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pepcisko Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 11:06 AM |#14  
FuZZ__'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepcisko

dev-host: update-CyanMobile-eXperience-Defy-20130116-Release.zip - 124.48 MB

Have you read the OP? Please delete it,I will do it on our host,thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FuZZ__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FuZZ__ Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 11:11 AM |#15  
FuZZ__'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
More
Okay,play hard before you ask something...
It would takes few days getting use to of it since it has so many preferences just like I did
The Following User Says Thank You to FuZZ__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FuZZ__ Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 11:39 AM |#16  
Anands3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
fuzz how to cancel on screen button?

BTW this ROM smooth as better than CM7 ..

yahoo weather is not working how to activate that?
16th January 2013, 12:07 PM |#17  
FuZZ__'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfanmaoli

Good job!! but .....could you upload a mirror on Dev-Host?,,Please. ...my government blocked the mediafire .... please

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app

updated OP, now uses our file host... hope it would works from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to FuZZ__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FuZZ__ Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 12:09 PM |#18  
FuZZ__'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anands3

fuzz how to cancel on screen button?

BTW this ROM smooth as better than CM7 ..

yahoo weather is not working how to activate that?

as I post above, play hard more...you would figure it out
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FuZZ__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FuZZ__ Ad-Free
16th January 2013, 12:26 PM |#19  
Anands3's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 171
 
More
lol
To be Very frank it is taking too much time to understand from which option i came and where i am going..lool..

every where there is a some option is there just click..click ..and click..ha ha ha

just got weather working now searching for call setting options because there is no sliding options to accept or Reject call ..searching ...searching if u know please post

just got that setting also..
16th January 2013, 12:57 PM |#20  
oSandmaNo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 505
 
Donate to Me
More
Is the lockscreen and notification background compulsorily transparent?

Sent from my MB526 using xda app-developers app
16th January 2013, 01:05 PM |#21  
FuZZ__'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Kochi
Thanks Meter: 1,261
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anands3

lol
To be Very frank it is taking too much time to understand from which option i came and where i am going..lool..

every where there is a some option is there just click..click ..and click..ha ha ha

just got weather working now searching for call setting options because there is no sliding options to accept or Reject call ..searching ...searching if u know please post

just got that setting also..

hmmm,I remember when I ported it to my Nexus last summer.... exactly same as you're doing.
So I post "play hard more" because I know it would take times

about call settings, play with cmx settings -> Calls... you can see Allow Incall UI touch
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FuZZ__ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift FuZZ__ Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes