Odin3 v3.13.1

Search This thread

proza

Sep 18, 2012
Inside odin 3.10.6, there are S1PlugIn.bundle_141117.zip and SS_DL.dll. Are they needed for odin or I can delete them.

krasCGQ

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 13, 2015
Kendari
kud.my.id
Xiaomi Mi 9 SE
Inside odin 3.10.6, there are S1PlugIn.bundle_141117.zip and SS_DL.dll. Are they needed for odin or I can delete them.
S1PlugIn.bundle_141117.zip is mostly a placebo. On my environment, it's safe to be eliminated.

SS_DL.dll is technically the downloader's DLL, but could be replaced by any newer SS_DL.dll you may find on HOME firmwares.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00A using XDA Labs

Reactions: proza
There's 2 Official Odin Download links.

They both operate in conjunction but, provides valuable information, tools, how-to's, and more...

http://www.odindownload.com

http://www.samsungodin.com

I just wanted to spread the word...

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

***PLZ THANK ME WITH A THUMBS UP***

Mittaa

Jan 18, 2009

They both operate in conjunction but, provides valuable information, tools, how-to's, and more...

This thread have all we need when it comes to downloads.
Odin is (as far as I know) made by Samsung, so I don't think its right to call those sites for Official Download sites ?!
BTW ... One Click Root isn't it a commercial product and your post therefore more ad than valuable info :rolleyes:

Last edited:
L

LastStandingDroid

And http://kingoroot org/

This is official kingo root site cough it's not.

Thus aren't official sites by any mean

Odin from Samsung will never have a official website unless they make it open source which I doubt they ever will for obvious reasons.

It's like telling if a site with name purplerestore.com would be official (fiy) it's apple internal tool . U get my point

Sent from my CUBOT_MANITO using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mittaa

Jan 18, 2009
And http://kingoroot org/

This is official kingo root site cough it's not.

Thus aren't official sites by any mean

Odin from Samsung will never have a official website unless they make it open source which I doubt they ever will for obvious reasons.

It's like telling if a site with name purplerestore.com would be official (fiy) it's apple internal tool . U get my point

... Odin from Samsung will never have a official website ... that's why he should call it unofficial and not official :eek:
IMO this post was unnecessary advertising for One Click Root :rolleyes:

L

LastStandingDroid

... Odin from Samsung will never have a official website ... that's why he should call it unofficial and not official :eek:
IMO this post was unnecessary advertising for One Click Root :rolleyes:
Nah I never gave direct link

I would like to Apologize Deeply to Everyone for my "Jumping the Gun" on the last post regarding Odin.

The reason that I had not responded, all this time, to the responses here regarding the links on my post being official was because those responses here prompted me to do some research into it and decided to get in touch with the source of the information... the heads of the Sammobile website regarding my post and a few other items for better clarification on this whole situation.

Though, I am still in communication with them, I would like to pass on what I had received up to this point.

My statement regarding those links being official was not wholly correct (aka it was both correct and incorrect).

As they (Sammobile) put it, the location of the links were not Official Samsung links BUT, the Odin information and downloads were from an Official source. The official source they used was from a company (though, they didn't state the name of the company) that Samsung uses that developed and maintains the Odin software for Samsung.

So I apologize for the incorrect clarity for the statement i had made and, I DO ADMIT, that I should have checked out the information from Sammobile first.

I hope you all can forgive a Poor Lost Soul... :(

If i receive any new information regarding Odin, i promise that I'll let you all know.

Thank You All for Your Time and Understanding!

Last edited:

jkmoye91

May 5, 2017
Is there any way i could use this without using a computer? Im trying to root my Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime......HELP PLEASE!!!

P.s- Can a Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime device be rooted because i was told it couldn't? If so, can someone PLEASE give me instructions or post a link!

Last edited:

AHardMusiic

Jan 22, 2015
I have a Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F, i want to know if when i use a 4 file rom with odin and check "nand erase all" + "re-partition" nothing strange happens like destruccion of EFS partition or phone itself! with my last phone the galaxy s6 i always did this clean installation of new firmware and it was OK, Thanks

I have a Galaxy S8+ SM-G955F, i want to know if when i use a 4 file rom with odin and check "nand erase all" + "re-partition" nothing strange happens like destruccion of EFS partition or phone itself! with my last phone the galaxy s6 i always did this clean installation of new firmware and it was OK, Thanks

I really don't know the reason why, but devs here in xda don't recommend to check "re-partition".

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Odin is a utility software developed and used internally by Samsung which can be used to flash a Custom Recovery firmware image (as opposed to the Stock recovery firmware image) to a Samsung Android device. It is also used as a way of unbricking an Android device. There is no account of Samsung ever having officially released it, and is believed to be the result of an unintentional leak.
    Odin is Windows only software, providing no support for other operating systems, though it is possible to use Wineskin on the Odin executable, allowing it to run on OS X.

Odin3 v3.10.7 Screenshots

fzDWrbN.png

HtKXa6W.png

Changelog
    MOD POST:
    v3.13.1
    Changelog unknown, download here:
    https://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4431598&d=1519662876
    Or attachment on this post
    v3.12.10
    to remove TFLASH option
    to fix error for 8G file in tar.
    to add popup warning for CustomerService
    * to fix find comport issue. change UX "USERDATA"

v3.12.7
    to fix bug of tar parsing

v3.12.5
    to change erase command and report erase partitions
    to add IMEI condition optionto change erase command and report erase partitions
    to add IMEI condition option

v3.12.3
    to prevent cross-download for hero ATT

v3.11.1
    To implement oneclick_gen compress feature
    to implement download-list feature via meta-data for home binary

v3.10.7
    to support UFS_Header.bin skip
    to support window os version(Window 8, Window 8.1)
    to change UX of Odin3 (version info)

v3.10.5
    to support ufs device type
    to implement UX of Mass D/W (56 port)
    to change UX of Odin3 (remove some options)

v3.10.3
    to implement getDeviceInfo (protocol_version 3)
    to support feature phone (1MB xmit size for device type PARTITION_DEV_TYPE_NAND_WB1)
    to change sequence of RQT_INIT_DATA_SALESCODE for prevent erase parameter
    to implement file Drag&Drop

v3.09.5
    to support SM-R350 (4MB xmit size for device type PARTITION_DEV_TYPE_NOR)
    to fix bugs of binary which has offset over 4G in tar.

Added Odin 3.10.0 @ 9 April 2014
    Added Odin 3.10.5 @ 11 January 2015
    Added Odin 3.10.6 @ 11 January 2015
    Added official changelog of Odin versions (3.10.5, 3.10.3, v3.09.5) @ 21 May 2015
    Added Odin 3.10.7 @ 21 August 2015
    Added Odin 3.11.1 @ 13 May 2016 (Credits to @hiepgia)
    Added Odin 3.12.3 @ 6 July 2016 (Credits to @ohap)
    Added Odin 3.09.5 @ 1 November 2017
    Added Odin 3.12.10 and official changelog of all Odin versions from v3.10.7 @ 1 November 2017
    Added Odin 3.13.1, unknown changelog. Added by XDA Mod @Redline

Feel free to share them anywhere else and don't forget to give credits.

Have fun flashing :)
    Hey, we've got new Odin (3.13.1)!
    Now it can flash compressed binaries in newer FWs.
    v3.12.7

Latest Odin: 3.12.7
    Added 3.12.10 & Changelog
    Odin v3.12.5

A new version of Odin is available: v3.12.5