FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD] Elegant White Galaxy S4 Theme [New: White Email]

249 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,051

By Winterlove, Senior Member on 21st July 2013, 12:35 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

Hey guys,

I like to share with you this S4 theme-mods that I've made for our Note. These mods will give you the Fresh-White feel and look of the S4 theme. I tried my best to make them look the same as the S4 theme in every aspect. Please guys try to report any missing thing that you find (Wrong text, image or anything you find missed) because you'll be helping a lot to make this theme as perfect as it could be I can't tell you guys how exhausting this theme was to me but it helped me learn a lot of things about theming that I never knew before. I will be working on more apks and when I finish modding a new apk I will share it with you in this thread!

This Theme Includes:

Post One:

1. White Messaging
2. White SecContacts
3. White FileManager
4. White JobManager
5. White Email (NEW)
6. White DownloadProvider

Post two:

7. White SecPhone
8. White ClockPackage
9. White Settings
10. White Calculator
11. White Multiwindow
12. White Keyboard
13. More to come!

Quick Description:

• Apks modded to have white themes like the S4.
  • Contains all S4 .pngs and .9.pngs re-sized to fit our Note resolution.
  • Contains all (most) S4 color codes and color shades.
  • S4 animations, icons, and widget images.
  • Changed the Settings of all the modded apks to white like in S4.
  • Edited most xmls to look the same as the S4
  • More and more repairs, replacements, and patchings!

But please guys: I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong to your phone. Do it at your own risk.

Quote:

Update: Added new SecNoteMyFiles.apk to post 1 which includes fixes to the grey text colors. Now the colors are changed to S4 texts. Sorry it was my fault I uploaded the non-final version at first!

Update: New White S4 Email! Hope you'll like!

Update-6-9-2013: Fixed the distorted emergency dialer and emergency text color in SecPhone.apk. Please download the new one!

Please Read: If you want to use any of my mods in you work then please ask for permissions before! And please do not copy and paste the changes that I've done without permissions. I appreciate that guys because it is a respect to others hard word!

I tried to include as many screenshots and illustrations as I could. So by this it would be easier on you to choose weather to move from Stock-Black theme to this White S4 theme!

Now let's start!!

1. White S4 Messaging:

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SecMms.apk.
3. Download the .apk and place it in it's correct location.
4. Set the permissions to rw-r-r and reboot.

Downloads:

SecMms.apk

Note: If you want the stock -black Messaging but with S4 Contact Pictures, bubbles, and backgrounds, then I've already done a mod for that. Just follow This Thread.

2. White S4 SecContacts:

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SecContacts.apk.
3. Download the flashble.zip based on the location of your apk.
4. Flash through recovery and reboot.

Downloads:

1 For Preload: White S4 SecContacts-Preload.zip
2.For System/app: White S4 SecContacts-System.zip

Note: If you want the stock -black SecContacts but with S4 Contact Pictures, then I've already done a mod for that. Just follow This Thread.

3. White S4 FileManager:

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SecNoteMyFiles.apk.
4. Set the permissions to rw-r-r and reboot

Downloads:

SecNoteMyFiles.apk

4. White S4 JobManager:

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your JobManager.apk.

Downloads:

JobManager.apk

5. White S4 Email: (NEW)

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SecEmail.apk.

Downloads:

SecEmail.apk

6. White S4 DownloadProvider:

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SecDownloadProviderUi.apk.

Downloads:

SecDownloadProviderUi.apk
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Winterlove For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Winterlove Ad-Free

21st July 2013, 12:36 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More

7. White S4 SecPhone:

Here comes an interesting part! The S4 Phone dialer is almost impossible to port to our Note because the S4 has several .pngs for each dialer button while the Note consists of one dialer background only. So, I decided to make my own S4 Dialer. I used some S4 dialer pngs and then I used Gimp and after hours of work I was able to create a Dialer that looks almost the same as the S4 dialer.

Note: The dialer is included in SecContacts.apk. So, if you only flashed the SecPhone.apk please flash with it the SecContacts.apk in post 1 because they are interelated.

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SecPhone.apk.

Downloads:

SecPhone.apk

Note: If you want the stock -black SecPhone but with S4 Contact Pictures, then I've already done a mod for that. Just follow This Thread.

8. White S4 ClockPackage: (Alarm, Timer, StopWatch...)

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your ClockPackage.apk.
3. Download the flashble.zip based on the location of your apk.
4. Flash through recovery and reboot.

Downloads:

1 For Preload: White S4 ClockPackage-Preload.zip
2.For System/app: White S4 ClockPackage-System.zip

9. White S4 SecSettings:

In this SecSettings, I tried to make it look as much as I could as the S4 Settings. So, as you can notice in the illustrations bellow, I included all S4 Settings icons, .pngs, .9.pngs, and the HD images of the S4. As for the text colors i tried to fix most text colors and change them to the S4 text colors. Also, some Settings are interrelated to other apks that I've made. So, for example, if you want white "Mobile Networks" Settings, then you have to install the white SecPhone.apk above. Another example is that if you want to get white Account and Sync settings in SecContacts, then you have to install the white SecSettings. I believe you got my point!

How to install:

1. Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SecSettings.apk.
3. Download the SecSettings.apk and place it in it's respective location.

Downloads:

If you are on Ultimate Jelly Bean rom v6:

SecSettings.apk

If you are on other roms:

SecSettings.apk (Thanks to Hazem62 for removing the Ultimate Rom addons! Thanks man! )

10. White Calculator:

I tried to make our calculator look as the S4 calculator but unfortunately, the S4 calculator is heavilly decoded. So, I just themed our Note calculator to white and changed the text colors to S4 text colors.

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SecCalculator2.apk.

Downloads:

SecCalculator2.apk

11.White S4 Multiwindow:

I already did an S4 White Multiwindow before. Also, I added transparent S4 Multiwindows and Multiwindows with custom text colors. So, if you want the S4 multiwindow, visit This Thread

12. White S4 Keyboard:

The S4 keyboard is different from the Note 2 white keyboard in many aspects. For example, the upper number row is light grey while in the Note 2 it is deep grey. Also, the icons on the keyboard of the S4 are deep grey while on the Note they are deep-blue. So, In this keyboard I made it almost the same as the S4 keyboard and included White keyboard settings and white shadowed text like in the S4 and many other modifications.

How to install:

1.Do a nandroid backup.
2. Check for the location of your SamsungIME.apk.

Downloads:

SamsungIME.apk

I hope that you will like and enjoy!
The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to Winterlove For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Winterlove Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 12:53 AM |#3  
Well done mate great work. Looks like you have put a lot of time into this. I was actually thinking about doing this myself last night but you have totally saved me the trouble (and many hours of experiments).

Thank you, it looks fantastic
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to not-i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift not-i Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 01:13 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by not-i

Well done mate great work. Looks like you have put a lot of time into this. I was actually thinking about doing this myself last night but you have totally saved me the trouble (and many hours of experiments).

Thank you, it looks fantastic

Thanks pal! I appreciate you support! Yes then I saved you a lots of trouble! It took me more than a month to finish it and sometimes I was about to give up. Believe me It drives you crazy in some places!

Thanks again! Appreciate it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Winterlove For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Winterlove Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 03:40 AM |#5  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 403

More
I am sorry to say but I did not get the white Dialer.. indeed After disconnecting a call.. or while calling everything turned white.. but the dialer is still blueish...
I am on XXLT5 by Thaidai!!! Philz.. Kernel!!
Thanks.. BTW Great work!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NoteboyTech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NoteboyTech Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 05:32 AM |#6  
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoteboyTech

I am sorry to say but I did not get the white Dialer.. indeed After disconnecting a call.. or while calling everything turned white.. but the dialer is still blueish...

Probably didn't need to quote the whole OP
The Following User Says Thank You to not-i For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift not-i Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 05:47 AM |#7  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 403

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by not-i

Probably didn't need to quote the whole OP

Sorry!!!...
BTW not-i do you have any clue??.. any Idea so that I get that White Dialer!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to NoteboyTech For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NoteboyTech Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 08:03 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry!!!...
BTW not-i do you have any clue??.. any Idea so that I get that White Dialer!!!

Sorry I forgot to say that you must flash the SecContacts.apk with the SecPhone.apk to get the dialer. So download the SecContacts from post 1 and you'll get the dialer. Please pal could you do me a favor? Please remove the whole quoting of post 2 It takes a lot of space. I appreciate it pal
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Winterlove For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Winterlove Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 08:54 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Thumbs up
this is cool.....
thank you mate...
The Following User Says Thank You to bramprasetyo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bramprasetyo Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 09:10 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Great job man........appreciated

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to malik umair For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift malik umair Ad-Free
21st July 2013, 10:14 AM |#11  
Flag Colombo
Thanks Meter: 950

More
Great Work,
Awesome mate. Keep up with excellent work.

Flawlessly working on SweetRom v10.

Many thanks for your effort

Request> Music Player, Voice Recorder, Video Player and Gallery white would be great
The Following User Says Thank You to mjrifath For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mjrifath Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)