[ROM][FALCON][5.1.x][OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 5+ Legacy[UNIFIED]

Search This thread

daddu97

Aug 23, 2013
I have a CPU bug. The scaling range stays always 1190mhz-1190mhz, even preventing this with no frills CPU...any ideas?

Inviato dal mio Moto G utilizzando Tapatalk

Fede37

Sep 17, 2013
List of features would be nice. Also. I'd like to ask: is it possible to go back to stock after flashing this ROM? Just making sure. Thanks

ankitxperia

Feb 19, 2011
mumbai
Yes I'm using cm11 only and it works perfectly. But there are some unique features that only PA has. So I wanted to switch to PA.
Secondly, if a device has a piece of hardware that means it can be used by people. If you are not using it that doesn't mean nobody uses it. By your logic I should say that since i dont use FM app no ROM should ever have an FM app because frankly who the heck uses it anyway. Right? But there are lot of other people who uses it. So please keep your suggestions to yourself as its not helping anyone or for that matter even useful to anyone.

Secondly , I would request any member who has knowledge of ROM building can you provide me with some tutorials , PA git repo and the particular two cm11 commits. If anyone can help it would be great. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

You want paranoid features eg Hover and others try Xposed there are couple of modules that implement this feature and BTW you'rs argument isn't helping any way OP already mentioned this can't implement I am not suggesting anything I am just telling you the facts it's not a simple task to compile a Rom from source Use Xposed modules that will help

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ankitxperia

Feb 19, 2011
mumbai
Awesome Battery Life Thanks Paranoid Team :thumbup:

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1404695011039.jpg
    1404695011039.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 550
G

GuestD2244

Can't get a gps fix in the final release, i live in France might be the problem, how could I fix it ?

Thanks for the help

Top Liked Posts