What is Prototype Optimization?
Prototype Optimization is script package by me, ZN6, full of tweaks and system optimization with more features to give you better experience on your phone for great battery life and high performance. Based on pikachu01 Thunderbolt! script but repacked by me to optimized even further to fit our device. Huge thanks to pikachu01 for his Thunderbolt! script.
✔ Overall better performance and better battery life
✔ Less RAM usage through zipalign
✔ Reduced /dbdata, /data, /sdcard usage of *.db files and faster database access
✔ ZRAM script include
✔ Better network throughput from TCP tweaks and 3G tweaks
✔ Faster disk access through remount script (noatime, disable barrier etc)
✔ Faster SDCARD Read/Write Speed
✔ Smooth LiveWallpaper
✔ Bypass some website
✔ VM Tweaks, battery tweaks and kernel tweaks
◢ Android Gingerbread 2.3/4.0
◢ At least 2MB free on /system
◢ Kernel that supports init.d (Locked bootloader and for those who use stock kernel please go here to enable init.d support first)
◢ CWM (of course)
1. Delete all others script you have installed in "/system/etc/init.d"
2. Copy attachment to your phone SD card
3. Reboot your phone to recovery mode
4. Mount /system and /data
5. Flash the attachment you have download
6. Reboot your phone when finished installation
1. Compatible with V6 supercharger script.
2. No need to install KAK (KickAssKernelizer) as the script already include kernel tweaks
- pikachu01 - ThunderBolt
- XDA's devs for some reference of some tweaks in Zach's scripts
- zeppelinrox Supercharger scripts
- Darkyy for zapalign
- sirkay for recommend the suitable value for zram
-Intergrated zipalign to optimized app
-Intergrated sqlite optimized in script
-Added prop tweaks
-Optimized even further!
-Added more prop tweaks
-Delete some line that cause conflict
-Delete unneeded files when booting up
-Added Prototype cpu control where sio and smartassv2 as default
-Include VM Tweaks
-Other minor tweaks
I will not be responsible for damage hardware,you drop your phone due to excitement after install this script , brick phone, dead SDCard or thermonuclear war. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this script before flashing it! YOU are choosing to use these modifications upon your own choice, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I'll just sit and laugh at you.
Feedback are welcome