FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

1% increment battery driver

11,416 posts
Thanks Meter: 88,105

By Chainfire, Moderator Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer - Where is my shirt? on 17th June 2009, 01:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
25th April 2011, 05:36 PM |#201  
Flag Perth, Western Australia
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
this is orgasmatic, i dont believe i only just found this, i guess never entering this forum has something to do with it!
28th April 2011, 11:53 PM |#202  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Thank you so much! it has always bugged me how the battery didnt go by 1s
Downloading and trying it out now!
7th June 2011, 10:55 PM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Excelent.. thank you is work perfect :P
18th June 2011, 05:26 PM |#204  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
help with t-mobile htc tp2
hello there i am new here i got an t-mobile htc tp2 phone, yesterday at night it got frozen (using energy rom and winmo speed 690) it worked perfectly for a month but yesterday after the screen got frozen i did not restart the device just let it to work alone in case of any reaction but a i was tired and slept today when i woke up i tried to use it but was off then i tried to turn it on but when it stard ( x multicolours energy welcome screen start) y restart by itself and dont stopped doing that. any help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i bought that to a friend in almosto $290 us i dont want to spend more than what i have spent hehehe
23rd June 2011, 02:57 AM |#205  
Flag Your Basement
Thanks Meter: 7,032

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dgar

hello there i am new here i got an t-mobile htc tp2 phone, yesterday at night it got frozen (using energy rom and winmo speed 690) it worked perfectly for a month but yesterday after the screen got frozen i did not restart the device just let it to work alone in case of any reaction but a i was tired and slept today when i woke up i tried to use it but was off then i tried to turn it on but when it stard ( x multicolours energy welcome screen start) y restart by itself and dont stopped doing that. any help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i bought that to a friend in almosto $290 us i dont want to spend more than what i have spent hehehe

Just plug it in and charge it without turning it on. If it still won't boot, then flash a new ROM from the bootloader. There are tutorials on this all over if you search.
13th July 2011, 08:13 PM |#206  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 218

More
Hi I am new to android, and I got my phone 2 weeks back. Can I use this on a new phone? if Yes how I have to use it. just download on my phone? or what I have to do with this file.

Thanks in advance.
18th July 2011, 08:43 AM |#207  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atrix4nag

Hi I am new to android, and I got my phone 2 weeks back. Can I use this on a new phone? if Yes how I have to use it. just download on my phone? or what I have to do with this file.

Thanks in advance.

Are you currently on an android phone? because i believe this cab is just for windows phones. You could always download a widget such as battery watcher for android though
19th July 2011, 03:29 PM |#208  
Flag Cairo

More
finally i sold this ugly phone
1st September 2011, 03:41 PM |#209  
Flag 邯郸市
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Thank you very much, I will try it.
26th November 2011, 06:05 PM |#210  
Flag Budapest