[APP][2.2+][v1.4] Draw2Dial || Updated January 4th

Search This thread

dejan-

Jan 19, 2011
I must admit that I like it even though it deviates from the whole concept of the app.
I will get to it after releasing the update I am working on.
It would be great if more people commented on this concept, if they like it or not.
yea...it is out of concept, heh, that'sway maybe as alternative option in settings :)

dejan-

Jan 19, 2011
Yes it can solve some issues BUT the main concept is 'draw' and that is the reason your app is unique compares to other speed dial apps. FYI, I don't have any issue to draw 0 ~ 9 on my Motorola Defy and S3 Mini.

i don't have issue to draw 0 - 9 also...just app is recognizing it wrong sometimes :p

FanKryations

Nov 7, 2013
Need BETA TESTERS

As I wrote in the opening post, I am working on the next update.
I will add a lockscreen and a home screen widget. I have minimal experience with both and don't wanna miss anything,
sooo, anyone willing to test it out and report back, leave a comment with a way to contact you and you will hear from me soon.
Also, any lockscreen tips or wisdom of any kind, is welcome!
Thank you all, so so much!

Reactions: antukubo

antukubo

Feb 9, 2011
Johor Bahru
...a widget for those who don't like the always on top icon

Agreed on that. Some suggestions

1. Double tap on any homescreens to activate it (I'm using Holo Launcher and it got double tap gesture to activate any app)
2. A standby Draw2Dial colum on notification panel. Swipe down status bar and tap to activate it

So, we don't need to have any widget at all. BTW, I'm willing to be your beta tester.

Last edited:

FanKryations

Nov 7, 2013
1. Double tap on any homescreens to activate it (I'm using Holo Launcher and it got double tap gesture to activate any app)
2. A standby Draw2Dial colum on notification panel. Swipe down status bar and tap to activate it
These are really good ideas and I've added them in my plans for future updates. I will keep the widget though.

FanKryations

Nov 7, 2013
New Update

Hello everyone, today I am posting a long long overdue update for Draw2Dial.
Originally I had big plans for this update, I wanted to add a lockscreen, but unfortunately due to time restrictions I never got it satisfyingly functional. I had a few other things done so, for the time being, I dropped the lockscreen.

In v1.4 you will find that you can now adjust how much time you are given to draw a number. You will also find a slight overall performance boost due to code optimizations and bug fixes. Finally I removed my secondary ad network and it's ads due to complains I received for them, mainly the slider freezing and not allowing to exit the app from time to time.

Draw2Dial 1.4 is now on Google Play and attached for direct download on the opening post.

As always, suggestions and feedback are more than welcome.

Reactions: antukubo

Top Liked Posts