FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Post Reply Email Thread
So just picked up my Note 2 this afternoon and already rooted and unlocked it thanks to the incredibly helpful tutorials on the development forum...

So I installed the SD card I had been using from my Xperia Play, after doing one last final TB, and am a little surprised to see that none of my backups are showing up in TB. I can see all the current apps installed, it's pointing to the right directory, yet nothing from my XP is showing as an available backup to restore. Is it just a compatibility issue between phones?

I'd like to restore some game data and some kik convo's... but if I can't I can't!

Thanks in advance!
7th February 2013, 12:35 PM |#2  
Flag BTR
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Get TB to search the entire phone for the backup directory.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nunyazz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nunyazz Ad-Free
7th February 2013, 04:23 PM |#3  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,895

Donate to Me
More
Re: Titanium Backup not showing any backups
Quote:
Originally Posted by nunyazz

Get TB to search the entire phone for the backup directory.

This. By default it looks at internal sd. You need it to look at the external sd. So open tibu/settings/preferences and click back up folder

Sent from the dark on a Note 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kintwofan Ad-Free
7th February 2013, 04:50 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

This. By default it looks at internal sd. You need it to look at the external sd. So open tibu/settings/preferences and click back up folder

I assume he has already done that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanderharris86

So just picked up my Note 2 this afternoon and already rooted and unlocked it thanks to the incredibly helpful tutorials on the development forum...

So I installed the SD card I had been using from my Xperia Play, after doing one last final TB, and am a little surprised to see that none of my backups are showing up in TB. I can see all the current apps installed, it's pointing to the right directory, yet nothing from my XP is showing as an available backup to restore. Is it just a compatibility issue between phones?

I'd like to restore some game data and some kik convo's... but if I can't I can't!

Thanks in advance!

7th February 2013, 05:04 PM |#5  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,895

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimdoocheol

Guess I missed that

7th February 2013, 05:38 PM |#6  
Los Angeles 818
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Wink
Quote:

Quote:

this happened to me. i forgot the solution, but i think clearing the data or reinstalling the app worked.

in my case, i used an app that cleared tb cache.

Quote:

Quote:

Guess I missed that

it could very well be that the OP thinks "sdcard0" is the microsd.

had the same issue and thought the same thing. Had the my microSD in my droid X and i just simply put it in my note 2 without formating so when i installed TiB the app ofcourse didnt detect the back up location i had for the DX so it created on in the sdcard0 file.

heres what i did hope it helps

go into Titanium Backup

click your menu button

select preferences

scroll to Backup Location folder

click your back button on the phone and stop at the /storage folder

there you will see "extSdCard" and "sdcard0" under it.

select ExtSdCard and HOPEFULLY you'll find your Titanium backup folder
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thenuke1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thenuke1 Ad-Free
7th February 2013, 04:18 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
Quote:

Thanks in advance!

this happened to me. i forgot the solution, but i think clearing the data or reinstalling the app worked.

in my case, i used an app that cleared tb cache.
7th February 2013, 07:16 PM |#8  
Los Angeles 818
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Wwwwoooooaaaaahhhhh

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
8th February 2013, 03:09 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kissimmee, Florida
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Mind super blown! Having tb scan my entire phone did the trick, but even so many apps didn't recognize my saved data... which is a shame, I had a good game of Simpsons tapped out going!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
1st May 2013, 01:54 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Mind super blown! Having tb scan my entire phone did the trick, but even so many apps didn't recognize my saved data... which is a shame, I had a good game of Simpsons tapped out going!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

to show all apps all that needs to be done is refresh app list from menu.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)