[MOD] DG4FREE's Rosie Mods for Myn's Warm TwoPointTwo [UPDATE 1-11] (4X5 WORK SPACE)

Search This thread

mcmikecruz1

Sep 21, 2010
Last edited:
Reactions: kratos313

DG4FREE

Jun 27, 2010
Tempe
Yes plenty will post links on pc later

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=860912

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=871016

these all work on rls5 3.70

Swyped from my EVO

Very interesting. I've worked with both those posts trying to get results and all I got was FCs. But I tried the first one again, got it working with the stock rosie. Tried updating with the dialer, browser one (I personally use that one) and it worked! Going to update once I get all these files uploaded.

etymos

Oct 30, 2010
Orlando
REQUEST

if its possible could u make me a launcher that's completely clear nothing there at all but have the controls phone left and web right .basically there's nothing to see but the controls are still there. MUCH APPRECIATION

Last edited:

mcmikecruz1

Sep 21, 2010
Think the link to the the first ones broken .
I will pm you my email so you can hook me up , you know how bad I been wanting this .

edit: disregard downloaded on pc just fine ?
Swyped from my EVO

Last edited:

gotshores

Aug 4, 2010
San Antonio
I'm using the matted blues theme but with your rosie, (and pretty soon the 4x5 mod). Do you make dialer's? I like the matted blues color, but i was looking for a raised button look, kinda like the aloysius theme, but to match the matted blues theme. thanks!

DG4FREE

Jun 27, 2010
Tempe
I'm using the matted blues theme but with your rosie, (and pretty soon the 4x5 mod). Do you make dialer's? I like the matted blues color, but i was looking for a raised button look, kinda like the aloysius theme, but to match the matted blues theme. thanks!

I can look into it. When I was first getting into theming I wanted to change the dialer but ended up in the rosie business.

I'm not fond of the rather dark theme of stock myn's but I like it more than I like running matted blues. So maybe I can make something to fall in-between.

I'm getting into dialers, more or less a whole theme. Something along the lines of a stock look but darker. A mix of stock, myn's darker look, and a carbon fiber virus theme look, with my own special touches. Keep on the look out I'm designing it for myself but I think others may like it.

Sent from my HTC EVO DESTROYER

mcmikecruz1

Sep 21, 2010
Here's a black Htc Desire flip clock for 4x5 for anyone interested
View attachment update-4x5-Flat_Black-FlipClock-Widget.zip

snap20110111_200958.png

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
I'll get it tomorrow. I'm hitting the sack for the night.

Do you want a 4x4 or 4x5

Are you talking about app drawer size or rosie size?
If u can make it wide like the regular one that fills the bottom screen or like the froyo / gingerbread size either will be perfect

Sent from the evo collective via cybernetic implants

DG4FREE

Jun 27, 2010
Tempe
If u can make it wide like the regular one that fills the bottom screen or like the froyo / gingerbread size either will be perfect

I was talking about workspace and app drawer size. I don't know to much about making it wider. The locations of the buttons would have to be moved farther out. I can look into it though.

Reactions: kratos313

mcmikecruz1

Sep 21, 2010

Check my post like 12 post back second link

Swyped from my EVO

kratos313

Feb 27, 2010
The Lost City
I was talking about workspace and app drawer size. I don't know to much about making it wider. The locations of the buttons would have to be moved farther out. I can look into it though.

oh i got you now i've never really tried the 4x5 workspace yet i've always use the stock but if it looks good i'll try the 4x5 and it doesn't have to be wide a rosie

evohog

Jun 17, 2010
sahuarita,az
Do you think you can make the gamorrah clock a 5/4? I love. That clock. Thanks

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks go to:

-Myn, for the amazing rom and all the help he's given me
    -Mods, for always being so quick to move my questions out of the development section ;]
    -To the community, for answering questions on my posts.
    -Aaikam, for his work creating a 4x5 workspace.

Author's Note

"Like many others, I have a case of flashoholism, but found myself always coming back to Myn's rom. I then started playing with launcher pro making custom rosies, then wanted sense back, but with my custom rosies. I taught myself (with some help and suggestions from the wonderful community), began playing with some files inside the rosie apk, and that is what I decided to share with you. I like to think of the design as a mix of what you get from Myn's stock rom, with a mix of the old sexy rosie. Hope you like it :]"

The Important Stuff

1. These rosie mods are made for Myn's rom. I'm not sure if they will work with others, but feel free to test and use the images as you like.

2. The mods will work for RLS 4+. I have not tested them on previous versions, but assuming Myn has not changed the names of the images in the rosie.apk, they should work. If using on an earlier version, make sure to get the rosie settings app from RLS 4 or 5 so you can change what the left/right buttons do.

3. I plan on making different versions with other icons. These are the ones I have made for now. If you would like to request a certain set of icons, please feel free to PM me.

4. ENJOY

How To Install

1. Download file

2. Place file in root of sd card

3. Flash .zip from recovery

**THE FILE SIZE OF THE 4X5 WORKSPACE DOWNLOADS ARE MUCH LARGER BECAUSE, ALONG WITH THE ROSIE, THE WIDGETS ARE INCLUDED**

Error Messages

When flashing, if you get the error message "missing file: app/HTC_IME.apk", you need to toggle verification in recovery.

MODS

Custom Rosie, Stock Icons

customrosiestockicons.jpg

4X4 WORKSPACE: Download
    4X5 WORKSPACE: Download

Dialer & Browser Icons
    (Use Rosie Settings to change left button to phone, right button to browser)

dialerbrowser.jpg

Dialer & SMS Icons
    (Use Rosie Settings to change left button to phone, right button to Messages)

dialersms.jpg

Dialer & Email Icons
    (Use Rosie Settings to change left button to phone, right button to Mail/Gmail)

dialeremail.jpg

Back to Stock (Myn's Original)

back2normal.jpg

REQUESTS

-At the moment, I am only doing major requests (by popular demand). If there's a different rom or some form of my rosie you want to see elsewhere, let me know.
    Nice work man! May I make a request for this one but with an text message icon or email icon? Thanks again!

dialerbrowser.jpg
    Wow, the 2nd one (gingerbread hybrid thing) looks SEXY, just what I was looking for. Will give it a try later today when I get a chance.

Thanks so much! Let me know what you think.

Nice work man! May I make a request for this one but with an text message icon or email icon? Thanks again!

dialerbrowser.jpg

Both of those are coming, as well as some others :]
    Toggle verification right under flash zip in amon ra

Swyped from my EVO