[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][sagit][7.1] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

xiaobai112220

Dec 7, 2013
Beijing
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • Wifi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
  • Video Playback
  • Audio ( Record and Playback )
  • Sensors
  • GPS

What's not working :
  • Maybe you tell me?

What's new on 1103:
  • all camera works fine now

Attention :
  • At first boot after flash this rom, on screen nav-bar and dt2w may not work,reboot is required.
  • From version 0922 we have enabled file based encryption,If you are using my previous build or related roms,format data partition is required.
  • Current version requires Chinese dev firmware version: 7.8.31 or newer(blobs taken from 7.9.8), older version may have some issues.

Instructions :
  • Download the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build and gapps
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Old Builds(not recommended):

XDA:DevDB Information
sagit, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 6

Contributors
xiaobai112220
Source Code:

ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-06-21
Last Updated 2017-09-22

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170921-171753.png
    Screenshot_20170921-171753.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 17,019
  • Screenshot_20170921-171803.png
    Screenshot_20170921-171803.png
    68 KB · Views: 16,569
Last edited:

xiaobai112220

Dec 7, 2013
Beijing
If the fp sensor of your device is fpc and is not working on los,has following to methods to fix:
(choose one of them! not all !!!)
1. edit /system/build.prop and change ro.boot.fingerprint=goodix to ro.boot.fingerprint=fpc
or
2. rename /system/lib64/hw/fingerprint.fpc.so to /system/lib64/hw/fingerprint.goodix.so

reboot your phone

then fpc fingerprint should work~

Last edited:

noking01

May 11, 2017
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 7.1 (Nougat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
Boots
Wifi
Bluetooth
Camera ( Videos And Photos )
Video Playback
Audio ( Record and Playback )
Sensors
GPS

What's not working :
file based encryption
fpc fingerprint sensor
Ambient display
Others I don't currently know...

Attention :
If you use miui before,wipe data partition is required(FBE is not supported right now)
Close the Ambient display or u can't wake your phone sometiomes
Current version(0618) requires Chinese dev firmware version: 7.6.8, other version goodix fingerprint won't work.

Instructions :
Download the latest build and gapps
Reboot to recovery
Flash the latest build and gapps
Reboot

Downloads :
Builds : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=817550096634780660
Root addon : https://download.lineageos.org/extras
Google Apps : http://opengapps.org/

Contributors
xiaobai112220
Source Code:https://github.com/thune-xiaobai/android_device_xiaomi_sagit

Version Information

Created 2017-06-21
Last Updated 2017-06-21
谢谢小白:eek:

Reactions: cc-Lee

danward

Jun 27, 2010
Sydney
Excellent work!
I look forward to compiling this when my build environment works - thank you for your help in getting it up and running :).

Reactions: smooth_gl

xiaobai112220

Dec 7, 2013
Beijing
Excellent work!
I look forward to compiling this when my build environment works - thank you for your help in getting it up and running :).

I have done most of functions serveral weeks ago,and pretends to open this thread after miui 7.6.8(This version updated baseline).But they recalled it for some reason,so I was waiting for new dev version.
And today oneplus 5 is announced, There's no time for me to wait now~:D

fies76

Oct 15, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
Thank you so much for your effort!!
Unfortunately no SIM is detected on my phone and WIFI is not working, but fingerprint is working :)

Epic ROM 7.6.15 was install previous.
Any ideas?
Thx
Gerald

GMNbF

Jun 21, 2017
So for extra safe measure only update from chinese dev 7.6.8 ?

What about Beta global ROM?

ArcOnFire

Apr 15, 2011
Jakarta
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

What's working :
    • Boots
    • Wifi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera ( Videos And Photos )
    • Video Playback
    • Audio ( Record and Playback )
    • Sensors
    • GPS

What's not working :
    • Maybe you tell me?

What's new on 1103:
    • all camera works fine now

Attention :
    • At first boot after flash this rom, on screen nav-bar and dt2w may not work,reboot is required.
    • From version 0922 we have enabled file based encryption,If you are using my previous build or related roms,format data partition is required.
    • Current version requires Chinese dev firmware version: 7.8.31 or newer(blobs taken from 7.9.8), older version may have some issues.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Old Builds(not recommended):

Contributors
    xiaobai112220
    Source Code:

Version Information

Created 2017-06-21
    Last Updated 2017-09-22
    So I just got my Mi6.
    I'm the LineageOS developer for Xiaomi Mi4c and I'll be helping Xiaobai get official status for the Mi6 too.
    Not yet but can flash Hasty or pop kernel while waiting lineage to implement the kernel fix

I'll be releasing a build today with the updated touchscreen firmware I extracted and multiple performance improvements. Xiaobai seems not to update the ROM very often.
    Any chance the ROM will get official?

Yeah, it will. I'm cleaning up the sources as we speak.
    If the fp sensor of your device is fpc and is not working on los,has following to methods to fix:
    (choose one of them! not all !!!)
    1. edit /system/build.prop and change ro.boot.fingerprint=goodix to ro.boot.fingerprint=fpc
    or
    2. rename /system/lib64/hw/fingerprint.fpc.so to /system/lib64/hw/fingerprint.goodix.so

reboot your phone

then fpc fingerprint should work~