[ROM] [Team D.I.R.T] [PORT] [ICS 4.0.4]PROVISION simple, fast, beyond smart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cclark1894

Nov 20, 2010
Dude, you're a monster! In hitting refresh every 5 seconds for this one.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Mazda

BIGJER99

Sep 12, 2010
I just followed the link on the Provisional page.... YES!!!! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ALL YOU FLASHERS!!!

Reactions: Mazda

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
I just followed the link on the Provisional page.... YES!!!! MAY THE FORCE BE WITH ALL YOU FLASHERS!!!
HAHAHAHAAHA.....BTW fellas, the wait if finally OVER!!

Go get the ROM and let me know what's up.....remember to read the OP and the changelog before posting :)

Also hit refresh on the changelog page as I'm sure someone will ask....."where's the download link"

BIGJER99

Sep 12, 2010
HAHAHAHAAHA.....BTW fellas, the wait if finally OVER!!

Go get the ROM and let me know what's up.....remember to read the OP and the changelog before posting :)

Also hit refresh on the changelog page as I'm sure someone will ask....."where's the download link"

Screw that... POST YOUR JEDI NAMES FIRST!!!

ps~ my star name is "Jerbi Yo-Ver"

Last edited:

PlatinumPenguin

Mar 18, 2012
Houston
teemdert.jpg

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
In the second post of this ROM I included a flashable zip to remove on-screen buttons because this ROM unlike other have an option to toggle them on/off

Reactions: xx5352

james444770

Aug 22, 2010
Can someone please tell me how I can change the weather location in the notification panel. I tried going into customize and entered in my city/zip code but doesnt do anything.

BIGJER99

Sep 12, 2010
Can someone please tell me how I can change the weather location in the notification panel. I tried going into customize and entered in my city/zip code but doesnt do anything.

First, know that the weather is stuck in METRIC (celcuis, etc.).... so if you don't care about that then you can only enter ZIP CODES right now for reconition. Not city/state... FYI.

Soap

May 12, 2012
First, know that the weather is stuck in METRIC (celcuis, etc.).... so if you don't care about that then you can only enter ZIP CODES right now for reconition. Not city/state... FYI.

Why do you have to post in dark blue? You give the mobile viewers hell :rolleyes:

4b8df81d-ae81-bb83.jpg

And mazda, this would be wonderful if I was still a flashaholic :p I just decided to stop and find a daily. THANKS A LOT ... jerk ;)

The Creator of Suds N' Bubbles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    provisionimainlogo.png

mainscreenshots.png

features.png

- Weather clock in Notification Area
    - List style toggle - not only toggles, but also informations! (Free Mem, Battery, Wi-Fi connection, Wi-Fi AP Status, Notification ON/OFF)
    - Theme Engine (compatible with AOKP theme)
    - App Drawer Tab in Notification area
    - Clock Customizing
    - Show "Second" in Clock, "Tablet style clock" option
    - Status Bar / Navigation Bar color customizing
    - Browser: Swipe screen edge to switch tabs(thanks to LiquidSmooth and rootzwiki )
    - and many other features!

credits.png

JUN980219 & the whole provision team
    - Cyanogen and his Team
    - Preludedrew
    - Tommytomatoe
    - Atyoung
    - Dsixda
    - Darktremor
    - rapmv78
    - KommodoreHeinz
    - iBlowpot
    - Smelkus
    - Ropodope
    - PapaSmurf151
    - JMZtaylor

Everyone that supports Team D.I.R.T and Tincandroid! THANK YOU!!

* If you feel that your name should be in the OP for one reason or another, please PM and I'll get you up there if I forgot you

THE KERNEL SOURCE USED FOR THIS ROM : https://github.com/atyoung/mason-kernel-ice
    THE BUSYBOX SOURCE USED FOR THIS ROM : https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_external_busybox

issues.png

- NO 4G
    - NO FFC
    - NO Netflix
    - A few toggles/menus are not working
    - Weather in dropdown is only in celcius, i'm working on it

As far as everything else goes I have yet to come across any issues

flashing.png

First I recommend that you use smelkus recovery found here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1661543

- Make a backup of everything you value like music, pictures, etc
    - WIPE EVERYTHING! (system, data, boot, sd-ext, cache)
    - Partition your sdcard (follow steps below)

I recommend that you partition your sdcard to 1024 (1GB), swap size 0
    Then move ext2 to ext3 then ext3 to ext4

- Download the ROM in the same place as the changelog
    - Flash it

** If you still have issues with flashing then give my script a shot as it is most likely caused by A2SD....
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1760122

changelog.png

http://themikmik.com/forumdisplay.php?1875-Mazda-s-Developments

download.png

http://themikmik.com/forumdisplay.php?1875-Mazda-s-Developments

IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING....PLEASE READ THIS!!

PLEASE be respectful and REMEMBER that this is FREE! I do NOT work for you! I have NOT and WILL NOT ask for donations for any of this! If you wish to donate, that's on you and that's just that....is a donation! YOU WILL NOT get an early copy of ANY ROM and I will not post your post your name/username anywhere....just not my style!

I am not responsible for any issue flashing roms may cause for your phone. By flashing this rom, you are accepting any and all risks you may be taking in doing so! Team D.I.R.T and I will be updating this port as things are added, removed or changed. Any suggestions are appreciated, but not guaranteed to make the cut.

ENJOY!!
    - REMOVE ON-SCREEN BUTTONS

- ADD ON-SCREEN BUTTONS BACK ON

FUTURE OF ROM
    The Provision Project will be continued on with JB and we will see VAST improvements, there are reports of adding possible hybrid dpi settings, options to change weather between ferinheight and celsuis, call blacklist, and the ROM's source will be changed from cm9 to AOSP, really stoked for the future of this ROM. These are reports I've seen on the OP's thread on the Gnex Forums, so I don't know when there will be an official update or which features will be added when BUT as soon as I know, you all will know

PREVIEW SCREEN SHOT
    482cf584-65f3-b84a.jpg
    I get to flash a Rom again!!! I'm becoming a member of "Flashoholics Anonymous lol.

Sent from my ICS Evo via Team D. I. R. T.

I'm becoming a member of team flash-a-dirt..... Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
    Liking how this looks, going to give it a whirl... unless I should maybe wait... ;);) (Sorry trying not to ask if an update is coming soon.. :D:p)

Sent from my PC36100 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
    Take it for a spin.....still waiting to update :)
    You got like multiple rom Porter disorder! You are a crazy development maniac.

ICS Evo = awesomeness :-D