Voodoo sound vs beats audio

Search This thread

spica1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
India
I dont know whether beats audio works on 2x but voodoo does work. Plus DSPManager along with Voodoo makes music complete. One more PLUS LG'S default music player is very high audio quality music player with lib dependent HW equalizing unlike other players which uses cpu for DSP.
So in summary,
LG music player + voodoo + dspmanager thats way enough for an ear;)

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk

FlynDual

Aug 26, 2011
Now i'm using audio beats with boose and i have to say that i feel the difference between before (using vodoo sounds^^). Finally i think that audio beats is better...it's my opinion of course.

ghadap

Well, manage to find working dsp manager.. my settings:
1) v20q rom+stock kernel
2) beats audio
3) dsp manager: bass boost moderate+rock eq

Results: Listening to Metallica, and surprisingly superb..:)

Wish Jason Newstead's bass sound a bit clearer..

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA

spica1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
India
Well, manage to find working dsp manager.. my settings:
1) v20q rom+stock kernel
2) beats audio
3) dsp manager: bass boost moderate+rock eq

Results: Listening to Metallica, and surprisingly superb..:)

Wish Jason Newstead's bass sound a bit clearer..

Listen Metallica"s "fixxxer" or "the memory remains" for real deep bass. Jason newsted was a great bassist

albi.i

Jan 3, 2011
According to supercurio, The Creator of voodoo, he said beats makes no diferrence, he measured it. Also I would really believe something really optimised to our phones, to our hardware.
Anyway, if beats do something(which I dont believe), it would be just some software enhancement like equalizer or anything faulting the clearness of the sound.
Just my opinion based on my logic.

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk

ghadap

I think its not which one is the best.. its about which is convenient to users. For me, the Beats Audio advantage is we dont need another app to configure it, as Voodoo we do need the app to activate it.

Just flash Beats Audio, install DSP Manager and find your settings. (To me, its simpler).. :)

romeon

Oct 15, 2011
sry for the stupid question: does voodoo/beats also take effect on the regular speakers or only on headphones? Thx!

ghadap

sry for the stupid question: does voodoo/beats also take effect on the regular speakers or only on headphones? Thx!

Hurmm.. normal speakers, nah.. to me it just amplify the sound a bit.. if u r using normal headphones or earphones, try Philips brand.. so far the best i used compare to other brands..

Reactions: romeon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont know whether beats audio works on 2x but voodoo does work. Plus DSPManager along with Voodoo makes music complete. One more PLUS LG'S default music player is very high audio quality music player with lib dependent HW equalizing unlike other players which uses cpu for DSP.
    So in summary,
    LG music player + voodoo + dspmanager thats way enough for an ear;)

Hurmm.. normal speakers, nah.. to me it just amplify the sound a bit.. if u r using normal headphones or earphones, try Philips brand.. so far the best i used compare to other brands..