Warning, Rom Memphis: fail !

Search This thread

KRplus

May 27, 2010
Greetings all.

I own a french orange pharos, unlocked and rom radio patched to 3.37.90.
I used the Guigou rom without any problem, last one RUU_Signed_040C.nbh from the 1st of june 2010.

I tried the WM6.5_23566_Pharos_Memphis, found on the forum pdaviet.
No problem during the flash, but after it I was stucked on the calibration screen.

I recover without problem and I am now back on the Guigou's one.

So, beware of the rom Memphis !

'Hope to be usefull to someone ?

psurapong

Aug 20, 2008
Samuthprakarn
Greetings all.

I used the Guigou rom without any problem, last one RUU_Signed_040C.nbh from the 1st of june 2010.

I tried the WM6.5_23566_Pharos_Memphis, found on the forum pdaviet.
No problem during the flash, but after it I was stucked on the calibration screen.

I recover without problem and I am now back on the Guigou's one.

So, beware of the rom Memphis !

'Hope to be usefull to someone ?

Dear. KRplus

I'm thai. And I build this rom and so on. it's for fun, for test build only because I'm very young cooker.:)
I'm amazing to sound my rom was go inter :eek:, I would like to said "I never share to pdaviet or here I share only one in web thai" because I can't garantee to work stable for all phone. (It for tester only)
OK, Nevermind. As you said about stucked on the calibration screen :confused:,I can't said what's problem? but I didn't found this problem in my phone. In my experience sometime I found mark on touch screen was disappeared (may be like stucked) in some build but i still can touch it in correct position to continue work.
However I still thinking about that in my rom is not suitable for you and many people becuase this rom and so on I'd included dictionary for thai-english that eat many space of rom and also it's suitable for tester only (not public).

PS. 1. Sorry for bad english langauge. and I used build 21903 on now
2. All my rom was build by erviuskitchen182 kitchen and base rom from thai-pharos.

Thank you for you test my rom.

KRplus

May 27, 2010
First, thanks for your kindly reply.
I do not wanted to deny the interest of your work, your rom is apprecied by their users, you're doing a great job, that is not the point.
I only wanted to warn the bilion of french users of Pharos to do not attempt to use your rom: I am the stupid one here, and I want to stay the only one :D
Yous ask what is the problem, I was stucked on the calibration screen, it was keeping to ask me to calibrate again and again, and no way to skip it, reset or reboot, same thing.
Thanks again for the good work you're doing to keep our phone alive !

mailqub

Dec 20, 2008
North Linconshire
Stuck on calibration screen

greetings all.

I used the guigou rom without any problem, last one ruu_signed_040c.nbh from the 1st of june 2010.

I tried the wm6.5_23566_pharos_memphis, found on the forum pdaviet.
No problem during the flash, but after it i was stucked on the calibration screen.

I recover without problem and i am now back on the guigou's one.

So, beware of the rom memphis !

'hope to be usefull to someone ?

when u think u stuck, wait for a wile and long press the power button ,the screen my be flikering and after that the tap screen to continue will apear and after that go with calibration screen and that`s it