Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

popthosegaskets

Jun 25, 2012
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OnePlus 8T
You should think about cm10.1 final build . And then focus on 10.2 and 11.0 . Anyway i dont need to wipe if i want to install new nightly ?

He can't think of final build when there's so many things left to fix. He also has to focus on the new ION kernel and CM11 since many people will go for CM11. It's hard to please everyone at the same time, if you know what I mean.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた

Reactions: Arun Av

mikimice

Jan 30, 2014
why my coconut mobile data not working on cm11 kitkat, i read everyone used coconut too but seems fine on their phone. i try to install with requirement n step by step, but nothing change. can help?

Sent from my WT19i using xda app-developers app

oh hai guys, has any of you experienced problems with this game called "Nightmare"? Here's the link: Play Store link

Google error reporting says some Unity Engine libs are complaining about graphics, which I really hope gets sorted out with the "hardware acceleration" changes introduced in the latest changelog for CM10.1. Hope it's not the end of the line for our Adreno 205.

BTW yes, I tried rebooting, didn't help. No, I didn't try wiping cache/data/dalvik/whatever, I really doubt it would be of any help either.

Oh, and once again, thanks Mike for your amazing work.

Arun Av

Mar 2, 2012
Kolkata
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
oh snap, didn't know it was messed up until you pointed it out. Yeah, it returns an "Access Denied" error.

EDIT: stuff gets weirder by the hour, now I'm getting black screen with background sounds and music on Zombie Highway and Beach Buggy Blitz.

When the black screen with music in background appears, lock and unlock the screen or press and hold the home button to go to recent task switcher and press back to go back to game.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using Tapatalk

Jan 26, 2014
Pirot
I downloaded a lot of games on cm10.1 but didnt had that problem.If you are into games i recommend you xnxt or stock with rage kernel . I dont know why but there is some problem with roms on 4.0.4 , you cant install some games like Blood and Glory , Real Racing , RoboCop , RealSteel..Because play store wont show them cause they are not compatible with are device (in my case Xperia Mini)

When the black screen with music in background appears, lock and unlock the screen or press and hold the home button to go to recent task switcher and press back to go back to game.

Sent from my Xperia Mini using Tapatalk

oh sh..t, I forgot about this workaround! I used to use it with Minecraft PE ever since CM10. Thanks, will give it a go.

EDIT: worked for BBB, now lets reinstall Zombie Highway.

Last edited:
Great! worked (almost) perfectly for both games, but Nighmare seems like a no go. BTW, any particular reason for this to happen? or is it just me?

In case you don't get it, the phone runs out of RAM for user apps. Samepage merging and KSM help by saving a few MBs for a while but it'll eventually run out no matter what. This usually happens after a day or two from boot up.

Attachments

• memleak.png
    memleak.png
    57.6 KB · Views: 201

popthosegaskets

Jun 25, 2012
Singapore
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
OnePlus 8T
Great! worked (almost) perfectly for both games, but Nighmare seems like a no go. BTW, any particular reason for this to happen? or is it just me?

In case you don't get it, the phone runs out of RAM for user apps. Samepage merging and KSM help by saving a few MBs for a while but it'll eventually run out no matter what. This usually happens after a day or two from boot up.

You can use Greenify to kill background processes and free up more RAM.

僕のLT18iから送られてきた

subconscious_mind

Dec 28, 2012
Chittagong
Is there any possibility to get possible GPS fix and Reboot recovery fix in the upcoming release? I saw those changes in CM10.2 changelog but not CM10.1

Last edited:

Egor242

Mar 16, 2012
Possibility is available. No chance to get new release 10.1. Mike dont have enough space to build 3 roms.

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It means that the ROM will no longer be updated or may discontinue rebuilding a new one except for major fixes :)
    Someone correct me if Im wrong.

I really hope you're wrong, 4.2.2 could get so many more improvements, and still has plenty bugs to solve..

I simply cannot maintain 3 android versions at the same time...
    I will stop building 10.1. CM has frozen the code of 10.1 so every bug that is related to upstream code will not get accepted.
    If there are any major device-specific fixes in the future, I might release a final build.

I am also planning to stop cm10.2 support when CM releases their final build in a few days/weeks, so I can fully focus on cm11. All devs have left the 2011 scene, I'm only one person and I can't maintain everything. Let's hope I will manage to get the new kernel that I'm working on running soon. That might attract some devs back to 2011 line.
    New RC1 changelog appeared for the second time!! Previously we got RC1 at 20131024. Now again RC1 at 201312XX!! It should be RC4.
    @mikeioannina Don't know why animated bootlogo will be remove from latest CM10 build. Is it reduce booting time?

Reduce boot time & boot.img size

thats good but why are you still maintaining cm10.1 and release candidate build appears again we already have 3 RC 10.1 builds :confused:
    it's better close 10.1 & 10.2 builds before new year because cm now focusing on cm11 ... other thing i'm a big fan of your work kitkat seems to be suitable for our device we just want you to focus more on kitkat cm11 :fingers-crossed:

cm11 is still missing many CM features, that's why I still maintain 10.1 & 10.2
    I'm trying to fix some bugs until CM ports more features to cm11

I still use 10.2 as my daily driver so I will continue to maintain it.

My main priority is the new ION kernel but it's going to take time, not an easy job
    Final release

## Release build 20140302 - cm-10.1
    * Latest cm10.1 changes
    * Updated kernel to 3.4.82
    * Enable back camera mic
    * Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices
    * Add option to enable High End graphic effects in performance settings
    * Removed touchscreen fw loader on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron/iyokan
    * Removed animated bootlogo
    * Fixed camera timelapse mode
    * Fixed cyrillic hardware keyboard layout on mango/iyokan
    * Fixed lockscreen PIN layout on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron
    * Backported extra_free_kbytes from KitKat
    * Enabled Qualcomm bionic optimizations
    * Allow .tar backups in CWM
    * Re-enable CWM SD card partitioning settings
    * Corrected device name/manufacturer
    * Kernel changes:
    - Updated msm_serial_hs driver (affects bluetooth)
    - Updated mmc code to CAF jb_2.5 branch (affects SD performance)
    - Updated zRAM for better performance
    - Updated lowmemorykiller
    - Added exFAT filesystem support
    - Added NTFS rw support
    - Added profiling (oprofile) support
    - Updated ondemand bootspulse frequency
    - Boot with 1GHz instead of 1.2GHz by default
    - Removed SmartassH3 governor (It's 100% same as smartassv2)
    - Updated BFQ io scheduler

Basketbuild buildbot is not functional yet so I am building on my home PC.
    Builds will roll alphabetically until tomorrow.

This is the final build that will be released with the current PMEM kernel.
    I saw some kernel changes for latest CM11 and CM10.2 builds. Is there any chance to get those kernel features for CM10.1?

cm-10.1 won't be updated until the new ION kernel is ready