Post Reply Email Thread
18th June 2012, 10:04 AM |#101  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10,344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by magno23

i was on official miui using the latest radio and CM9 kernel(because i tested the CM9 rom), i installed every thing you said to install(rom+gapps+rils+efs wipe, in this order) and couldn't pass through the bootloop

Try w/ just the ROM+gapps & connect via adb / logcat on boot to see if there are issues. The only thing I can think of is maybe you got a bad download of the ROM? You could also try to fix permissions after Aroma exits.

EDIT:

Wait hold on, did you wipe /data? You never specified if you did a full wipe. If you're coming from MIUI you definitely need to wipe /data

18th June 2012, 12:07 PM |#102  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 73

More
It would seem that Wifi tethering isn't working on this ROM. Haven't tested USB tethering. I had USB tethering working before on Andromadus B4, and tested wifi tethering momentarily, but my laptop's wifi just shows the hazard icon after connecting to my phone's access point.
18th June 2012, 01:21 PM |#103  
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aumkar

It would seem that Wifi tethering isn't working on this ROM. Haven't tested USB tethering. I had USB tethering working before on Andromadus B4, and tested wifi tethering momentarily, but my laptop's wifi just shows the hazard icon after connecting to my phone's access point.

Tethering (both WiFi and USB) isn't working for me as well. Here's my log: http://pastebin.com/fspzs8fw
18th June 2012, 01:28 PM |#104  
Thanks Meter: 1,606

Donate to Me
More
Same here. Looks like the dhcp service on the phone isn't working. PC stays waiting for an ip for the interface but never gets it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybobitsme

Tethering (both WiFi and USB) isn't working for me as well. Here's my log: http://pastebin.com/fspzs8fw

18th June 2012, 02:21 PM |#105  
Flag Göppingen
Thanks Meter: 388

Donate to Me
More
@blk_jack can u post me ur battery drain statistic??? The battery use with display on is too high somehow I only chat with some friends...

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1340025576678.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	1138143  
18th June 2012, 02:22 PM |#106  
Flag Hollywood Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

Choose between the stock AOSP animation and CM9's Andy

That link is to the older CM9 Boot animation, Here's the more recent one http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=o05PQRO1UW4

Scratch that, I apologize. I thought the cid boot animation was already in CM9
18th June 2012, 03:44 PM |#107  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Sign
Thank you for this rom! Its the best of both for me.

What I would like is to have the trackpad/ball (wathever you call it) bind to the home button action. I dont care about the trackpad native functions.
18th June 2012, 05:16 PM |#108  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aumkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybobitsme

Quote:
Originally Posted by csolanol

Same here. Looks like the dhcp service on the phone isn't working. PC stays waiting for an ip for the interface but never gets it.

Thanks for the report guys. I'm rushing to leave right now but I've looked into it briefly. It could possibly be a result of new DHCP lease time params.

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...4ce2326fe3242b

Again, only was able to look very briefly but will get on it when I have access to a PC.

EDIT:
Just thought about this and I don't think it's the DHCP lease params. Are you guys able to connect if you bypass dhcp & grab a static ip?
18th June 2012, 05:35 PM |#109  
Flag Toronto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hai_Duong

@blk_jack can u post me ur battery drain statistic??? The battery use with display on is too high somehow I only chat with some friends...

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

Here's a screenshot of my usage statistics after 15h unplugged. 2.5h screen on, 3h awake, etc. [link]
The Following User Says Thank You to blk_jack For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2012, 06:01 PM |#110  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Try w/ just the ROM+gapps & connect via adb / logcat on boot to see if there are issues. The only thing I can think of is maybe you got a bad download of the ROM? You could also try to fix permissions after Aroma exits.

EDIT:

Wait hold on, did you wipe /data? You never specified if you did a full wipe. If you're coming from MIUI you definitely need to wipe /data

i tried again and now it works, i probably forgot to do a full wipe in the first time i tried
18th June 2012, 06:33 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 1,606

Donate to Me
More
It works with manual network config so i think that commit is the issue. I lost tethering in my own builds from andromadus on June 10 i think...

Quote:

Just thought about this and I don't think it's the DHCP lease params. Are you guys able to connect if you bypass dhcp & grab a static ip?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)