By blk_jack, XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD on 16th June 2012, 09:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th June 2012, 01:33 AM |#21  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 272

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

I just added a Suggested Ideas area in the OP where I'll put any ideas people suggest in the thread. If you like an idea or can think of some way to elaborate on it please say so so I can gauge the popularity of things.

Great idea!

17th June 2012, 02:27 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
U have the search key to ics recent app mod in this rom? Does this Rom have Chinese input? Does it have the dock(soft key) like In the aokp Rom?

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium
17th June 2012, 02:31 AM |#23  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10,345

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven How

U have the search key to ics recent app mod in this rom? Does this Rom have Chinese input? Does it have the dock(soft key) like In the aokp Rom?

It's a version of the Recent App mod modified to retain the Search key through the long-press.

I'm not sure what you mean by dock as I don't run AOKP, but likely not as it's CM9 based.
17th June 2012, 02:35 AM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blk_jack

It's a version of the Recent App mod modified to retain the Search key through the long-press.

I'm not sure what you mean by dock as I don't run AOKP, but likely not as it's CM9 based.

The dock I mean was like the galaxy nexus soft key, (back,home and recent app)

17th June 2012, 03:06 AM |#25  
Flag el paso texas
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Flashed this over latest cm9 and worked nothings gone well wen the come out with the ics reloaded mod for the notification bar will it work on this or it it andramaudes based??

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
17th June 2012, 03:23 AM |#26  
Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 220

More
Yes you released it! ! Seriously, congratulations on all your hard work! I'm really glad to see your work come so far. Also the other things on the "to do list" are really good ideas too. I would love to have GB style app switching on this ROM, i find the native ICS task switcher to be too slow at times.

It's so good to see real creative drive coming back to the HTC Vision now . This will be the first ROM i flash once i have time again after my exams. Once again, good on you blk_jack for all your amazing work!

Edit: One suggestion i have continually forgotten to mention is to add the option of applying Edkeys' radio-related patches as an option during the install process. I think a lot of people use those patches and they do seem to be useful . Anyway that's just my little suggestion, keep up the great work!
17th June 2012, 03:32 AM |#27  
Flag Göppingen
Thanks Meter: 388

Donate to Me
More
Thank u for this awesome ROM Its very smooth but compared to UI Tablet b38 ROM battery drain is quite High can u import there Kernel here or do a battery tweak/mod ??

I use the app Battery Drain to see how high the drain is.

Display On with wifi:
-Mimicry ROM: 18%-21%
-UI Tablet MOD B38 ROM: 6%-10%

17th June 2012, 05:23 AM |#28  
Flag Hollywood Hills, CA
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Very nice indeed, Just when I thought Andromadus couldn't get any better!
The Following User Says Thank You to tarroyo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tarroyo Ad-Free
17th June 2012, 05:36 AM |#29  
OP XDA Labs & Feed Dev/RD
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10,345

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hai_Duong

Thank u for this awesome ROM Its very smooth but compared to UI Tablet b38 ROM battery drain is quite High can u import there Kernel here or do a battery tweak/mod ??

I use the app Battery Drain to see how high the drain is.

Display On with wifi:
-Mimicry ROM: 18%-21%
-UI Tablet MOD B38 ROM: 6%-10%

If the battery stats haven't been wiped since you flashed that may be the issue. I get 1-2% an hour idle and 5-6hours screen on time. Simply put, very good battery for ICS roms on our device.

17th June 2012, 08:10 AM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 28

More
Wow, this ROM looks promising, thanks!

Does this rom read "my phone number" out correctly from configuration (settings - about phone - status)? one of my apps requests that... and it's critical.
17th June 2012, 08:25 AM |#31  
Flag london
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Finally, an ICS ROM that makes me want to flash it (even though I do prefer sense... ), thank you
May I suggest though that you'd provide MD5 check sums, just to avoid issues with bad downloads etc...
Another question is, do I have to flash gapps after install since you have provided it? or is that an option?
Also, perhaps a stupid question, but will this install do anything to my SD card? I dont fancy moving 26GB of data (never used supercharger or swap, and I'm worried it would ask to format/convert my card?)
Thanks for reading
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)