FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][JB] [4.2.2] Avatar ROM for Motorola Droid 3 (solana) - Updated [Nov 30,2013]

6,059 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,475

Post Reply Email Thread
27th March 2013, 09:42 PM |#11  
Flag Holts Summit, MO
Thanks Meter: 175

Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][JB] [4.2.2] Avatar ROM for Motorola Droid 3 (solana) - Updated [Mar 26,2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewrydiboys

Is bluetooth working? Wifi? Both camera? Recording video? Thank you.

No camera for D3 yet. When the camera does work in cm10.1 and other customs you wont have to ask. Everyone will know bcuz a worldwide party will have taken place.

Beamed in from my S3 with kt747 kernel and rooted/stock tw

28th March 2013, 01:57 AM |#12  
Flag Surrey
Thanks Meter: 314

More
Re: [ROM][JB] [4.2.2] Avatar ROM for Motorola Droid 3 (solana) - Updated [Mar 26,2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimerion

No camera for D3 yet. When the camera does work in cm10.1 and other customs you wont have to ask. Everyone will know bcuz a worldwide party will have taken place.

Beamed in from my S3 with kt747 kernel and rooted/stock tw

Pretty much, I predict a thousand new threads proclaiming it to the world, and heaping praise on hashcode (not that he doesn't deserve it). Myself, I'm gonna try to trend it on twitter

Sent from my XT860 using xda premium
29th March 2013, 01:46 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I love MIUI so much and I have been waiting for a ROM with it to come out for the D3. Will be testing later today!
29th March 2013, 06:55 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
So since people are having luck with booting from safestrap, is it possible to use this rom alongside another, 2.3 rom? Like use this daily, but if I wanted camera functionality go boot into safestrap, switch roms, then reboot? sorry if its a noobish question, quite new to roms, only rooted and installed minimoto and havent played with it since, lol.
29th March 2013, 07:00 PM |#15  
Flag Surrey
Thanks Meter: 314

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uronlyfriend

So since people are having luck with booting from safestrap, is it possible to use this rom alongside another, 2.3 rom? Like use this daily, but if I wanted camera functionality go boot into safestrap, switch roms, then reboot? sorry if its a noobish question, quite new to roms, only rooted and installed minimoto and havent played with it since, lol.

Yes, as long as this rom goes in slot 1

The Following User Says Thank You to Endoroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Endoroid Ad-Free
29th March 2013, 07:10 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endoroid

Yes, as long as this rom goes in slot 1

Okay, bear with me. I know to install the rom and stuff, I'll factory reset and all. but once I move minimoto to slot 2, install this one to slot 1, would I have to keep resetting when I switch, or just cache? Cause having to resetup everything like apps throught tb, contacts, etc. each time I switch roms would be a real pain and imo, not worth it haha.
29th March 2013, 07:37 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Got this to run fine in SS on s-1, but have no data. Any hints on how to get 3g working?
29th March 2013, 09:17 PM |#18  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Quote:

Okay, bear with me. I know to install the rom and stuff, I'll factory reset and all. but once I move minimoto to slot 2, install this one to slot 1, would I have to keep resetting when I switch, or just cache? Cause having to resetup everything like apps throught tb, contacts, etc. each time I switch roms would be a real pain and imo, not worth it haha.

If you install to two different ROM-slots, you're good. When you boot into safestrap, just pick a different ROM-slot to switch which ROM you are using. It's pretty much instant in SS3.05. So if you're using this and you want to take a picture, you reboot into safestrap, go to the ROM slot selection, click the one you want to use, click the activate button, reboot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksolid99

Got this to run fine in SS on s-1, but have no data. Any hints on how to get 3g working?

I have been having the same issue. No 3G for a while on the nightlies. I keep testing every couple of builds to see if it's working, but no luck yet. I'm not sure of the last build when it was working, but I think the last one I know worked for me was 03/07.
29th March 2013, 09:27 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 338

More
Quote:

No, I do this quite often. Just restart Safestrap. Activate the other ROM slot. Restart the phone and it will be running exactly as you left it the last time that you powered off that slot. (So, if you haven't used it for weeks, you mau need to update a few apps from the market again, and wait for any changes that you made to contacts, calendars, etc., to sync down after the restart.)
30th March 2013, 04:01 AM |#20  
Flag Memphis
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozguitar67

If you install to two different ROM-slots, you're good. When you boot into safestrap, just pick a different ROM-slot to switch which ROM you are using. It's pretty much instant in SS3.05. So if you're using this and you want to take a picture, you reboot into safestrap, go to the ROM slot selection, click the one you want to use, click the activate button, reboot.

I have been having the same issue. No 3G for a while on the nightlies. I keep testing every couple of builds to see if it's working, but no luck yet. I'm not sure of the last build when it was working, but I think the last one I know worked for me was 03/07.

been having the same issue with the lack of data, could someone post the last build in which it was working on forsure
31st March 2013, 10:17 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 9,475

Donate to Me
More
ChangeLog (Mar 31, 2013)

03/31/2013 - AvatarROM 2.5b Release
  • Latest CM 10.1 code merges for 2.5b release(upto Mar 28th 2013)
  • Included new theme chooser based on Aptoide(Alpha release)
  • Lockscreen - Enable/Disable vibration when unlocking from settings -> Lockscreen -> Screen Security -> Vibrate
  • Launcher - Option to edit workspace in menu
  • Weebo - Bug fixes and now you can create your own rules (see - http://avatarrom.com/weebo-rules/)
  • OTA - Full support from client side. Next update will be via OTA.
  • General bug fixes
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)