[ROM][RK3066/RK3188][SD/HD] Malaysk ROMs Android 4.4.4 for any yet known MTCB-Device

What is your unit?

• RK3066 - 800X480

Votes: 483 18.3%
  • RK3066 - 1024X600

Votes: 236 8.9%
  • RK3188 - 800X480

Votes: 496 18.8%
  • RK3188 - 1024X600

Votes: 1,423 53.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

macca017

Mar 30, 2014
Tea Tree Gully
Well, I flashed the MTCC MCU today and everything works fine on my MTCB unit !

Previously with factory L and your L ROM @dsa8310, the radio app worked, but on Malaysk's and booroondook's ROM, the radio did not and even re-flashing the other versions of L didnt not bring the radio back. In the end I flashed a KLD6 MCU (my MCU was a non numbered KLD MCU). This restored the radio and verything worked, but the xposed app that made the radio app save radio presets did not.

With the MTCC MCU the Xposed module that saves radio presets now works !

So, my theory that MTCC units are MTCB units with an MCU update seems to be correct and seems to be supported by some people using MTCB ROMs on an MTCC units.

I have a MTCB-KLD6-V2.86 RK3188 unit.

Before I attempt to install the MTCC firmware, can you please confirm that it will work on my unit.

With exception of those you reported (above), is there any noticeable differences with the MTCC firmware?

I assume that the MTCC firmware you used is the same as the one on your fileserver.

typos1

Apr 3, 2007
UK
I have a MTCB-KLD6-V2.86 RK3188 unit.

Before I attempt to install the MTCC firmware, can you please confirm that it will work on my unit.

With exception of those you reported (above), is there any noticeable differences with the MTCC firmware?

I assume that the MTCC firmware you used is the same as the one on your fileserver.

I was running KLD6 2.86 and it worked fine on mine, but it didnt work on someone elses running a non numbered KLD MCU.

Try it, if it doesnt work just go back to KLD6 2.86.

disher1

Nov 13, 2010
I found this modified weather app working. To be installed instead of the weather app that doesn't update.
Rename the old file before installing with e.g. Root explorer in System/app/MTCweather.apk

i was just wondering if the widget will work with my stock head unit MCU VERSION AUG 02 2016 MTCC-KLDS-V22.97 SCREEN 1024 X 600 ANDROID 5.1.1.. .UNROOTED by just installing?

Last edited:

mblue199

May 27, 2016
Hi...is there a way that can make the headunit Bluetooth connects to my phone only after the headunit is booted complete...as it connects to my phone while i have a phone call but no sound comes out as the headunit still booting

kruuth

Oct 23, 2010
Something strange just happened. I have audio from all my sources but nothing from the radio. Is there something I need to reset? This is on a 3066 with latest firmware.

typos1

Apr 3, 2007
UK
No, I had updated in June when the last one came out.

I've got a Nissan with a progressive antenna if that matters. I don't think it does though because it's just silent no hiss or static at all.

Ok, well sometimes the radio stops working after a ROM update and updating or even downgrading the MCU can bring it back again, so its probably worth updating to a newer version if you can, or to an older one if not.

After of course, checking the antenna lead hasnt come out the back, the antenna is still getting power etc.

Reactions: losdamianos

RamsesP.

Mar 18, 2016
Hey there,

first of all, thanks for that ROM. I`m very happy with that.

But I`ve got a question.

Is it possible to have the screensaver on third party Apps?

I`m using PlayerPro instead of the MusicPlayer, but i wanna have the screensaver at all.

Thanks for answer...

Kind regards, Timo

Oldpapa49

Nov 27, 2011
Casa Grande Arizona
Hey there,

first of all, thanks for that ROM. I`m very happy with that.

But I`ve got a question.

Is it possible to have the screensaver on third party Apps?

I`m using PlayerPro instead of the MusicPlayer, but i wanna have the screensaver at all.

Thanks for answer...

Kind regards, Timo
I think it is in the install instructions. Check the 1st page of this forum.

Stickypinkyfinger

Jan 6, 2012
Cambridgeshire
Hi is ythere anyway we can disable the clock screen that comes in every 2 mins odd. I have gone into display settings and placed screen timeout to never but it still come on. Get annoying when the sat Navy is on.

If I helped your ole dike, press the like!

Oldpapa49

Nov 27, 2011
Casa Grande Arizona
Hi is ythere anyway we can disable the clock screen that comes in every 2 mins odd. I have gone into display settings and placed screen timeout to never but it still come on. Get annoying when the sat Navy is on.

If I helped your ole dike, press the like!
Download the instructions on the 1st page. The settings are listed where to do it in the docs.

jituonline

Aug 14, 2016
First, thank you very much for the ROM you provide. I have it running great on an Eonon GA5180F head unit!

Having said that, the backup camera trajectory lines are terrible for my application (Chevy Tahoe). Have you thought about making the extents/colors of the lines customizable? This way cars with different camera (with different mounting angles and FOV's) can customize the trajectory lines to be useful for individual application. I have seen source for the MTCBackView but don't know if it is the latest and couldn't do anything with it anyway as I don't know how to modify android apps back into the head unit.

From looking at the source code it appears all extents are specified in variables, so it could be possible to define these variables on an external ini file on the GPS card. That way tweaks could be implemented where extents can be changed.

This is just an improvement idea if you should need any more work ;)!

I completely agree with this idea to customize the trajectory lines. The coding for the same is already there in MTCBackview.apk. However, the version in my unit at this time maxes out at 45deg angle movement of my steering wheel. Any further movement of steering does not make any change on trajectory display.

Malay sir, I request your help to code this change. If this can be done as Xposed module for MTCBackview then people with different ROM versions would get benefited. Thanks a lot in advance :)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FOR RK3066
    How to get to reсovery if you touch buttons - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=65891188&postcount=2225
    Special message for beginners now !! Before experimenting with firmware, Check to make first of all that you can to the factory firmware to get into reсovery standard methods described in the header or in the main posts that lined firmware and if something goes wrong, you will be able to return to their firmware.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    If you like my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then click on the "Donate to Me"
    I'm sorry, translated Google
    What is added, changed remotely:
    1. In the embedded firmware ROOT, busybox.
    2. After installing the firmware time zone 3 (Moscow), you can put third-party applications.
    3. Section for systems with 1 GB of programs increased to 8 or 16 GB
    4. Added an application for Internet radio PCRadio
    5. Added a new section in the Settings-Screen, where you can set the screen saver, such as clock and when you click the Enable button in the panel Screensaver you have the entire screen is highlighted and will be visible only large clock, clicking anywhere on the screen will return to the desktop.
    6. Completely reworked the button Reset in the status bar. Now the module is not needed.
    Reboot menu has its own settings, and you can completely change it (color, language, what items will be displayed, etc.)
    7. Added File Manager ES File Explorer
    8. Added File Manager Root Explorer
    9. Added Titanium Backup
    10. Added ® Xposed. You will need to enter the program and activate Xposed framework (be sure to reboot the device)
    11. Remade shutter notifications. Now music programs notification is displayed correctly.
    12. A new item in Settings - Display -Change font. You can change the system font and its size.
    The first font - the standard of the firmware (you can always come back to it)
    13. The new boot logo (the very first - that appears when you download a few seconds)
    14. The latest version of Google Play and Google Play Services
    15. The latest version of voice search Google NOW
    16. Added xposed module mtcradio (from MVG-V70) - When switched off, RDS RDS messages is displayed instead of the name of the radio station, which is taken from the configuration file mtc-radio.ini.
    Also, the name is displayed on the buttons of your saved stations.
    File must be located on the inner card catalog mts-radio. Utf-8 encoding without bom.
    In Settings - Factory Settings - Other - disable RDS!!!
    example file:
    [controls]
    title=true
    buttons=true

# To display the names of the stations in the RDS information
    [title]
    90.80=Relax FM
    101.70=Nashe Radio
    88.30=Retro FM

# Short names for display stations in buttons
    [buttons]
    90.80=Relax
    101.70=Nashe
    88.30=Retro
    17. Added to Settings - System - Manage traffic. Where you can enable, disable, change the color display in the curtain traffic notifications.
    18. Added to Settings-System-density screen. Where you will be able to establish a suitable density of your screen.
    19. Added to the Settings- System - Startup.
    20. Changed the style and design of the system
    21. Added a button in the notification curtain to reboot, reboot into recovery.
    22. New launcher (Settings - Desktop) - KGL, KLD, JY, Next Launcher
    23. Added converted widget RADIO
    24. Added brightness adjustment in shutter notifications
    25. Added panel programs curtain notifications. Configure or disable it in the settings-system-Quick Access Toolbar.
    26. Changed the style and layout settings.
    27. Added animation keystrokes.
    28. Hours are enlarged and shifted next to the button is turned off.
    29. Changed switches.
    30. The OEM.apk application added to the application:
    Car-Launcher
    EasyConnected
    MacroDroid
    mtcsound_v16_7floor - who reworked the sound of the machine from a 7floor
    MX Player
    PPP Widget
    Torque_v1.8.81(881)
    Total_Commander-2.72
    YouTube-11.07.59
    31. Added a new section in the Settings-Data, where you can view all the traffic and the use of set limit its use.
    32. When you first load a curtain notifications will be no clock. If you want them to go there appeared to Settings-System-style setting clock and date and there can enable-disable-change the color, location, size, font style, add the date, date format, and so on.
    You can set your date format, an example of writing
    dd / MM / yy
    MM / dd / yy
    yyyy-MM-dd
    yyyy-dd-MM
    dd-MM-yyyy
    MM-dd-yyyy
    MMM dd
    MMMM dd, yyyy - will appear as February 1, 2015
    MMMM dd, yyyy
    EEE
    EEE dd
    EEE dd / MM
    EEE MM / dd
    EEE dd MMM
    EEE MMM dd
    EEE MMMM dd - will be displayed as the sun FEBRUARY 01
    EEEE MMMM dd - will appear as Sunday February 01
    EEEE dd / MM
    EEEE MM / dd
    That is how you want to change the letters in writing, and will display the date. Customize the date format in the format user-JAVA
    33. Added gradient Status Bar (Settings - System)
    34. A new panel ext. programs and recently run (Settings - System)
    35. Added new tab in Preferences - Advanced Settings screen (think there will understand)
    36. The equalizer settings completely redesigned
    37. Added xposed module to retract full-screen keyboard - xposed.disablefullscreenkeyboard_v1_53
    38. The Settings altered the whole point - Accessibility (there were services and other items)
    39. Reworked almost all full-time program under all permits including programs such as
    Launcher
    MTCATV
    MTCAVIN
    MTCBackView
    MTCBlueTooth
    MTCCanbus
    MTCDVD
    MTCMovie
    MTCMusic
    MTCRadio
    MTCTravel
    MTCWeather
    Setting.
    40. Added to Settings-System-Remote system applications (now possible without having to install additional software to delete system applications directly from Settings)
    41. Added to Settings-Decoration-Animation pop-up notifications. Look on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV5nrC0HHSA
    42. ​​Added to Settings - Decoration - Management gestures. Now you can draw anywhere gesture on the screen (which you have set in the settings) and run, what you have specified. You can run almost everything ... even hidden in the system, applications, shortcuts, everything from Tasker, etc. More clearly look at the Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0uom2WXw-4
    43. subtracting twice the regular volume control and made him taking away almost immediately after the increase or decrease the volume.
    44. Posted in Settings - Modem settings and the APN
    45. Added change the font size settings
    46. Change the whole style and design popups
    47. Added button in the screensaver shutter notifications
    48. Changed call when an incoming call bluetooth connection. The call can be listened here - https://yadi.sk/d/5r0idzg1kt6ic
    49. Reworked the entire section in the Settings responsible for WiFi. For best performance, WiFi recommend to go to Settings-WiFi-Advanced Settings and disable the optimization WiFi.
    50. Fixed a graphical interface system (the color in some programs were displayed incorrectly)
    51. In Settings - Restore and Reset - appears - Recovery mode (restart in Recovery)
    52. Added to Settings-System-Modification Buld.prof (for experienced users only !!!)
    53. Added to Settings-Information section, where you can immediately see how much is left of free space, the size of all partitions in the system (System, Data, SD card and USB drive)
    54. Added to Settings-Decoration-scrolling animation.
    55. Added to the Settings section for developers.
    56. included in the firmware program MTC Service
    57. NEW True Contacts for calls via Bluetooth. if you have a phone on Android, we do import your contacts to the memory card, then transferred to our State this file to the internal memory, go to True Contacts and do already export contacts.
    58. Added Xposed module Malaysk StatusBar Mod (Thanks agentdr8 [/ b]) which does the following:
    1. Clean up / add to the status bar icon skrinsevera - hours - which in the past was painted as the moon
    2. Clean up / add to the status bar icon menu, reset (which in the upper right corner)
    3. You can disconnect from the reset button - Short press, ie It will work only 3-5 seconds of pressing the button and the call menu only.
    59. Added a module for Xposed from MVG-V70 with Russian Forum (I thank him very much for the good job) mtc-keys, which allows action to remap the buttons radio.
    60. Added to Settings-System-Ad Blocking.
    61. Changed the status bar and notification blind.
    62. Completely reworked the button Reset in the status bar. Now the module is not needed. Reboot menu has its own settings, and you can completely change it (color, language, what items will be displayed, etc.)
    [/COLOR]
    Watch screenshots :

63. Remade shutter notifications. Now music programs notification is displayed correctly.
    64. For a screen resolution of 800X480 redesigned program internet radio - PCRadio
    65. A new item in Settings - Display -Change font. You can change the system font and its size. The first font - the standard of the firmware (you can always come back to it)
    66. Added new launcher from the android 5.1.1 - changes and modified by me (showing the vehicle speed) - it is possible to choose in the Settings - Desktop.
    67. Added new module for Xposed gps-mtc-launcher , you must activate it in Xposed. Be sure to copy the mtc-launcher folder on GPS - card (available in the archive)
    68. Changed all sound output and added special ViperFX.

69. Press the button on the moon in the status bar, you can always run skrinsever.
    70. The OEM application added to skrinsever's and one theme .
    71. The OEM application added a program to change the serial number - Phone Id Changer
    Do not forget: After firmware - activate Xposed, modules for Xposed and the copy settings to the SD card (gps card).
    If someone does not like launching skrinsever in other applications, it can stop an skrinsever in other applications in the settings - external_sd/mtc-manager/settings.ini
    screenClock = true change on screenClock = false
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    VIDEO
    VIDEO
    VIDEO
    VIDEO
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    New from August 15, 2017 for RK3066 800X480
    https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=70647239&postcount=6748

New from July 22, 2018 for RK3066 800X480

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    For 1024X600
    Only for 1024X600 , programs of the firmware on June 9, JY --- for all resolutions dpi - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=61576319&postcount=15104
    Only for 1024X600 , program in red tones --- for all resolutions dpi - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=61599827&postcount=15195

The default is the density of the screen 230 dpi
    Do not put the screen density of 240 dpi !!!

New from 19 July 2020 from RK3066 800X480 - https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=83114239&postcount=9047

======================================================================================
    Video Faq Tuning NEXT Launcher in Russian
    Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jftK_lnmP20
    Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdn2csJYerU
    A small video latest firmware update_4_4_4_800X480_RK3066_19_MAL_NEXT_LAUNCHER_11_05_2015
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb7pjkaTQSc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RK3188

This firmware is NOT compatible with devices MTCD android 5.1.1 - http://xdaforums.com/android-auto/mtcd-discussion-questions-development
    FOR RK3188
    How to get to recovery if you touch buttons - http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=65891188&postcount=2225
    Special message for beginners now !! Before experimenting with firmware, Check to make first of all that you can to the factory firmware to get into recovery standard methods described in the header or in the main posts that lined firmware and if something goes wrong, you will be able to return to their firmware.
    All of the latest firmware on the server http://huifei.fs-fileserver.de/content/firmware/KK%204.4.4%20Custom%20ROMS%20/KK%204.4.4%20Malaysk%20Custom%20ROMS%20/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    If you like my firmware and think that I'm wasting a lot of time to improve the firmware, then click on the "Donate to Me"
    In this post, I will lay out firmware RK3188
    I'm sorry, translated Google
    What is added, changed remotely:
    1. In the embedded firmware ROOT, busybox.
    2. After installing the firmware time zone 3 (Moscow), you can put third-party applications.
    3. Section for systems with 1 GB of programs increased to 8 or 16 GB
    4. Added an application for Internet radio PCRadio
    5. Added a new section in the Settings-Screen, where you can set the screen saver, such as clock and when you click the Enable button in the panel Screensaver you have the entire screen is highlighted and will be visible only large clock, clicking anywhere on the screen will return to the desktop.
    6. Completely reworked the button Reset in the status bar. Now the module is not needed.
    Reboot menu has its own settings, and you can completely change it (color, language, what items will be displayed, etc.)
    7. Added File Manager ES File Explorer
    8. Added File Manager Root Explorer
    9. Added Titanium Backup
    10. Added ® Xposed. You will need to enter the program and activate Xposed framework (be sure to reboot the device)
    11. Remade shutter notifications. Now music programs notification is displayed correctly.
    12. A new item in Settings - Display -Change font. You can change the system font and its size.
    The first font - the standard of the firmware (you can always come back to it)
    13. The new boot logo (the very first - that appears when you download a few seconds)
    14. The latest version of Google Play and Google Play Services
    15. The latest version of voice search Google NOW
    16. Added xposed module mtcradio (from MVG-V70) - When switched off, RDS RDS messages is displayed instead of the name of the radio station, which is taken from the configuration file mtc-radio.ini.
    Also, the name is displayed on the buttons of your saved stations.
    File must be located on the inner card catalog mts-radio. Utf-8 encoding without bom.
    In Settings - Factory Settings - Other - disable RDS!!!
    example file:
    [controls]
    title=true
    buttons=true

# To display the names of the stations in the RDS information
    [title]
    90.80=Relax FM
    101.70=Nashe Radio
    88.30=Retro FM

[buttons]
    90.80=Relax
    101.70=Nashe
    88.30=Retro
    17. Added to Settings - System - Manage traffic. Where you can enable, disable, change the color display in the curtain traffic notifications.
    18. Added to Settings-System-density screen. Where you will be able to establish a suitable density of your screen.
    19. Added to the Settings- System - Startup.
    20. Changed the style and design of the system
    21. Added a button in the notification curtain to reboot, reboot into recovery.
    22. New launcher (Settings - Desktop) - KGL, KLD, JY, Next Launcher
    23. Added converted widget RADIO
    24. Added brightness adjustment in shutter notifications
    25. Added panel programs curtain notifications. Configure or disable it in the settings-system-Quick Access Toolbar.
    26. Changed the style and layout settings.
    27. Added animation keystrokes.
    28. Hours are enlarged and shifted next to the button is turned off.
    29. Changed switches.
    30. The OEM.apk application added to the application:
    Car-Launcher
    EasyConnected
    MacroDroid
    mtcsound_v16_7floor - who reworked the sound of the machine from a 7floor
    MX Player
    PPP Widget
    Torque_v1.8.81(881)
    Total_Commander-2.72
    YouTube-11.07.59
    31. Added a new section in the Settings-Data, where you can view all the traffic and the use of set limit its use.
    32. When you first load a curtain notifications will be no clock. If you want them to go there appeared to Settings-System-style setting clock and date and there can enable-disable-change the color, location, size, font style, add the date, date format, and so on.
    You can set your date format, an example of writing
    dd / MM / yy
    MM / dd / yy
    yyyy-MM-dd
    yyyy-dd-MM
    dd-MM-yyyy
    MM-dd-yyyy
    MMM dd
    MMMM dd, yyyy - will appear as February 1, 2015
    MMMM dd, yyyy
    EEE
    EEE dd
    EEE dd / MM
    EEE MM / dd
    EEE dd MMM
    EEE MMM dd
    EEE MMMM dd - will be displayed as the sun FEBRUARY 01
    EEEE MMMM dd - will appear as Sunday February 01
    EEEE dd / MM
    EEEE MM / dd
    That is how you want to change the letters in writing, and will display the date. Customize the date format in the format user-JAVA
    33. Added gradient Status Bar (Settings - System)
    34. A new panel ext. programs and recently run (Settings - System)
    35. Added new tab in Preferences - Advanced Settings screen (think there will understand)
    36. The equalizer settings completely redesigned
    37. Added xposed module to retract full-screen keyboard - xposed.disablefullscreenkeyboard_v1_53
    38. The Settings altered the whole point - Accessibility (there were services and other items)
    39. Reworked almost all full-time program under all permits including programs such as
    Launcher
    MTCATV
    MTCAVIN
    MTCBackView
    MTCBlueTooth
    MTCCanbus
    MTCDVD
    MTCMovie
    MTCMusic
    MTCRadio
    MTCTravel
    MTCWeather
    Setting.
    40. Added to Settings-System-Remote system applications (now possible without having to install additional software to delete system applications directly from Settings)
    41. Added to Settings-Decoration-Animation pop-up notifications. Look on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV5nrC0HHSA
    42. ​​Added to Settings - Decoration - Management gestures. Now you can draw anywhere gesture on the screen (which you have set in the settings) and run, what you have specified. You can run almost everything ... even hidden in the system, applications, shortcuts, everything from Tasker, etc. More clearly look at the Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0uom2WXw-4
    43. subtracting twice the regular volume control and made him taking away almost immediately after the increase or decrease the volume.
    44. Posted in Settings - Modem settings and the APN
    45. Added change the font size settings
    46. Change the whole style and design popups
    47. Added button in the screensaver shutter notifications
    48. Changed call when an incoming call bluetooth connection. The call can be listened here - https://yadi.sk/d/5r0idzg1kt6ic
    49. Reworked the entire section in the Settings responsible for WiFi. For best performance, WiFi recommend to go to Settings-WiFi-Advanced Settings and disable the optimization WiFi.
    50. Fixed a graphical interface system (the color in some programs were displayed incorrectly)
    51. In Settings - Restore and Reset - appears - Recovery mode (restart in Recovery)
    52. Added to Settings-System-Modification Buld.prof (for experienced users only !!!)
    53. Added to Settings-Information section, where you can immediately see how much is left of free space, the size of all partitions in the system (System, Data, SD card and USB drive)
    54. Added to Settings-Decoration-scrolling animation.
    55. Added to the Settings section for developers.
    56. included in the firmware program MTC Service
    57. NEW True Contacts for calls via Bluetooth. if you have a phone on Android, we do import your contacts to the memory card, then transferred to our State this file to the internal memory, go to True Contacts and do already export contacts.
    58. Added Xposed module Malaysk StatusBar Mod (Thanks agentdr8 [/ b]) which does the following:
    1. Clean up / add to the status bar icon skrinsevera - hours - which in the past was painted as the moon
    2. Clean up / add to the status bar icon menu, reset (which in the upper right corner)
    3. You can disconnect from the reset button - Short press, ie It will work only 3-5 seconds of pressing the button and the call menu only.
    59. Added a module for Xposed from MVG-V70 with Russian Forum (I thank him very much for the good job) mtc-keys, which allows action to remap the buttons radio.
    60. Added to Settings-System-Ad Blocking.
    61. Changed the status bar and notification blind.
    62. Completely reworked the button Reset in the status bar. Now the module is not needed. Reboot menu has its own settings, and you can completely change it (color, language, what items will be displayed, etc.)
    [/COLOR]
    Watch screenshots :

63. Remade shutter notifications. Now music programs notification is displayed correctly.
    64. For a screen resolution of 800X480 redesigned program internet radio - PCRadio
    65. A new item in Settings - Display -Change font. You can change the system font and its size. The first font - the standard of the firmware (you can always come back to it)
    66. Added new launcher from the android 5.1.1 - changes and modified by me (showing the vehicle speed) - it is possible to choose in the Settings - Desktop.
    67. Added new module for Xposed gps-mtc-launcher , you must activate it in Xposed. Be sure to copy the mtc-launcher folder on GPS - card (available in the archive)
    68. Changed all sound output and added special ViperFX.

69. Press the button on the moon in the status bar, you can always run skrinsever.
    70. The OEM application added to skrinsever's and one theme .
    71. The OEM application added a program to change the serial number - Phone Id Changer
    Do not forget: After firmware - activate Xposed, modules for Xposed and the copy settings to the SD card (gps card).
    If someone does not like launching skrinsever in other applications, it can stop an skrinsever in other applications in the settings - external_sd/mtc-manager/settings.ini
    screenClock = true change on screenClock = false
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    VIDEO
    VIDEO
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    For 800X480
    NEW on June 12, 2016
    Only for RK3188 800X480

New from October 11, 2016 for RK3188 800X480 (18 version)
    Strongly recommend to do after installation recovery Wipe Data (penultimate paragraph) because it has changed the location of the system software in the partition is not the system (now all the additional applications and launchers safely removed from the Settings -. Applications if you do not need)
    1. Updated Bluetooth program - you can now search for contact names in any language. In the settings you can enter any name is now OBD. All Bluetooth app with a different color scheme in the updated application OEM.
    2. All additional programs and launchers can now be removed by standard methods in Settings - Applications.
    3. Updated all Google services
    4. Module for Xposed MalayskStatusBar removed.
    5. Xposed Run now in the Settings - Xposed.
    6. Added new module for Xposed - mtc-statusbar (do not forget to activate it in the Xposed). Settings are in his mtc-statusbar folder and are called status_bar.ini.
    This folder must be copied to the SD card sd_external (GPS sd card). The folder is included in the archive. Here are his settings that you can configure:

status_bar.ini

# Show/Hide entire the StatusBar
    # Показать/Скрыть весь статусбар
    # true - Hide : false - Show
    # true - Скрыть : false - Показать
    status_bar=false
    #--------------------------------------------------
    # Show/Hide Home button
    # Показать/Скрыть кнопку Домой
    home=true
    # Show/Hide app
    # Показать/Скрыть приложения
    app=false
    # Show/Hide screenshot button
    # Показать/Скрыть кнопку Скриншота
    screenshot=false
    # Show/Hide Back button
    # Показать/Скрыть кнопку Назад
    back=true
    # Show/Hide volume panel
    # Показать/Скрыть иконку громкости
    volume=true
    # Show/Hide eject DVD icon
    # Показать/Скрыть иконку выдвижения DVD диска
    eject=true
    # Show/Hide screen brightness icon in statusbar
    # Показать/Скрыть иконку затемнения экрана
    screenbrightness=true
    # Power icon
    # Иконка Перезагрузки
    syslock=false
    # Show/Hide screensaver button
    # Показать/Скрыть иконку Заставки (Луна) в СтатусБаре
    deskclock=false
    # Show/Hide name of the running program
    # Показать/Скрыть название запущенной программы
    notification_lights_out=false
    # Show/Hide icons running services in statusbar
    # Показать/Скрыть иконки запущенных сервисов
    notificationIcons=false
    # Show/Hide system icons (eg WiFi, GPS, 3G and other)
    # Показать/Скрыть системные иконки ( например WiFi, GPS, 3G и других )
    system_icon_area=false

7. New: Settings - Sidebar
    8. New: Added the latest version ViPER FX (launch Settings - ViPER FX)
    9. launchers updated to the latest versions.
    10. Added the latest jetAudio peredelany me completely. (Can be removed in the Settings - Applications)
    11. Removed hidden Root access and have the latest SuperSU (some programs incorrectly worked with hidden as root)
    12. Fixed replacing the system font in Settings - System - Select the font.
    13. Fixed setup notifications in Settings - Display.
    14. Updated and added app to the OEM - App
    15. Other.

Download: https://yadi.sk/d/mUpkLVZPwdHA2

New from January 21th, 2017 for RK3188 800X480 (20 version)

For 1024X600
    NEW on June 12, 2016
    Only for RK3188 1024X600

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    New from October 11, 2016 for RK3188 1024X600 (20 version)
    Strongly recommend to do after installation recovery Wipe Data (penultimate paragraph) because it has changed the location of the system software in the partition is not the system (now all the additional applications and launchers safely removed from the Settings -. Applications if you do not need)
    1. Updated Bluetooth program - you can now search for contact names in any language. In the settings you can enter any name is now OBD. All Bluetooth app with a different color scheme in the updated application OEM.
    2. All additional programs and launchers can now be removed by standard methods in Settings - Applications.
    3. Updated all Google services
    4. Module for Xposed MalayskStatusBar removed.
    5. Xposed Run now in the Settings - Xposed.
    6. Added new module for Xposed - mtc-statusbar (do not forget to activate it in the Xposed). Settings are in his mtc-statusbar folder and are called status_bar.ini.
    This folder must be copied to the SD card sd_external (GPS sd card). The folder is included in the archive. Here are his settings that you can configure:

status_bar.ini

# Показать/Скрыть весь статусбар
    status_bar=false
    # Show/Hide Home button
    # Показать/Скрыть кнопку Домой
    home=true
    # Show/Hide app
    # Показать/Скрыть приложения
    app=false
    # Show/Hide screenshot button
    # Показать/Скрыть кнопку Скриншота
    screenshot=false
    # Show/Hide Back button
    # Показать/Скрыть кнопку Назад
    back=true
    # Show/Hide volume panel
    # Показать/Скрыть иконку громкости
    volume=true
    # Показать/Скрыть иконку выдвижения DVD диска
    eject=true
    # Показать/Скрыть иконку затемнения экрана
    screenbrightness=true
    # Power icon
    # Иконка Перезагрузки
    syslock=false
    # Show/Hide screensaver button
    # Показать/Скрыть иконку Заставки (Луна) в СтатусБаре
    deskclock=false
    # Показать/Скрыть название запущенной программы
    # Показать/Скрыть иконки запущенных сервисов
    notificationIcons=false
    # Показать/Скрыть системные иконки ( например WiFi, GPS, 3G и других )
    system_icon_area=false

7. New: Settings - Sidebar
    8. New: Added the latest version ViPER FX (launch Settings - ViPER FX)
    9. launchers updated to the latest versions.
    10. Added the latest jetAudio peredelany me completely. (Can be removed in the Settings - Applications)
    11. Removed hidden Root access and have the latest SuperSU (some programs incorrectly worked with hidden as root)
    12. Fixed replacing the system font in Settings - System - Select the font.
    13. Fixed setup notifications in Settings - Display.
    14. Updated and added app to the OEM - App
    15. Other.

The default is the density of the screen 200 dpi

Download: https://yadi.sk/d/R-5e8eSxwdH9n

New from January 21th, 2017 for RK3188 1024X600 (21 version)

New from February 18, 2017 for RK3188 1024X600 (23 version)

New from August 15, 2017 for RK3188 1024X600 (24 version)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    New from January 20th, 2017 for RK3066 - RK3188 800X480 and 1024X600
    Installing and configuring modules Xposed in pictures
    Install firmware only with cleaning (in recovery do Wipe Data)
    Do not forget to activate Xposed after installing the firmware and modules Xposed in him !!!
    + Updated all Google services to the latest versions.
    + IMPORTANT: Now the folder Xposed modules ( mtc-launcher, mtc-music, mtc-radio and mtc-statusbar ) (located in the archive along with the firmware)
    copied to the root of the internal memory - internal_sd !!! The remaining folder ( mtc-manager, mtc-keys ) in external_sd . It made for those who have no sd card in the device (by popular demand)
    + New applications Music, Radio, Video in two color themes - blue (default), and red (found in OEM application)
    + All additional launchers installed now because OEM applications!
    + New application Weather _ Now it is not necessary to adjust. Automatically displays the weather for GPS
    + Updated screensaver
    + Updated to the latest version of Root Access
    + Updated all additional software to the latest versions.
    + Altered settings.
    + Slightly changed the main theme.
    + The new version of the module xposed-mtc-status bar. Now it 's settings (status_bar.ini) are as follows: (edit program Notepad +++ )

[statusbar]
    height.id=status_bar_height
    # the height of the status bar
    height.value=48
    status_bar=false
    # Show/Hide Home button
    home=true
    # Show/Hide app
    app=false
    # Show/Hide Back button
    back=true
    # Show/Hide volume panel
    volume=true
    eject=true
    screenbrightness=true
    # Power icon
    # Иконка Перезагрузки
    syslock=false
    # Show/Hide screensaver button ( moon )
    deskclock=false
    notificationIcons=false
    system_icon_area=false

+ The archive with the firmware has mtc-radio with a file folder mtc-radio.ini (edit program Notepad +++ ) - edit it and enter radio frequencies
    that are in your area (available online) and be sure to turn off in Settings - Factory Settings - Other - disable RDS
    Here is an example configuration:

# Required for the module to be disabled in Settings - Factory Settings - Other - Show RDS !!!
    [controls]
    # radio stations show names in the header RDS
    title=true
    # show short names on the radio stations buttons
    buttons=true
    # Show pop-up notifications when the app is not active Radio. default - false
    toast=true
    # Font size pop-up notifications
    toast.size=22

[title]
    # Names of the stations to display information in the RDS field
    91.00=Radio 7
    91.50=ТОК FM
    92.10=Radio Маяк
    95.70=Юмор FM
    96.30=КОТ
    98.60=Radio Ретро
    99.10=Эхо Москвы
    99.90=Европа Плюс
    100.30=Русское Radio
    101.00=Шансон
    101.50=Рекорд
    102.10=Radio Дача
    102.50=Radio Energy
    102.70=Radio Vaniy
    102.90=Radio DFM
    103.60=Megapolis
    104.30=Самара Максимум
    104.80=Авторадио
    105.40=Romantika
    106.10=Дорожное Radio
    106.60=Love Radio
    107.20=Detskoe Radio

[buttons]
    91.00=Radio 7
    91.50=ТОК FM
    92.10=Radio Маяк
    95.70=Юмор FM
    96.30=КОТ
    98.60=Ретро
    99.10=Эхо Москвы
    99.90=Европа Плюс
    100.30=Русское Radio
    101.00=Шансон
    101.50=Рекорд
    102.10=Дача
    102.50=Energy
    102.70=Radio Vaniy
    102.90=DFM
    103.60=Megapolis
    104.30=Самара Максимум
    104.80=Авторадио
    105.40=Romantika
    106.10=Дорожное Radio
    106.60=Love Radio
    107.20=Detskoe Radio

[memory]
    # radio stations recovery after pressing the RESET button
    # FM1
    P1.1=106.60
    P1.2=101.50
    P1.3=102.50
    P1.4=102.90
    P1.5=99.90
    P1.6=96.30
    P1.7=100.30
    P1.8=104.80
    P1.9=106.10
    P1.10=105.40
    P1.11=104.30
    P1.12=102.10

+ Many other fixes and additions.

Download RK3066 800X480 version 42 : https://yadi.sk/d/8i0SPC9z3A42Mp
    Download RK3066 1024X600 version 23 : https://yadi.sk/d/HRX6Lm723A42QZ
    Download RK3188 800X480 version 19 : https://yadi.sk/d/ZuPqf0xj3A7Dhz
    Download RK3188 1024X600 version 21 : https://yadi.sk/d/hcqNe8k-3A4ao4

Who does not show weather - install this application - View attachment MTCWeather.apk
    ---------------------------------
    Updated on January 25-26, 2017:
    + Added a new color theme factory applications Radio, Bluetooth, Music, Video - green theme in OEM application.
    + Reworked Radio.
    + Added in Screensaver and Radio - Weather. Configure it in Settings - Options Weather.
    + All new applications are in OEM application.
    + Added to the OEM application - Screensaver without displaying on GPS speed.
    + Removed SuperSU. (Hidden Root access)
    + Other fixes and improvements.

Download RK3066 800X480 version 43 : https://yadi.sk/d/NE98BbDx3Afoh6
    Download RK3066 1024X600 version 24 : https://yadi.sk/d/j-VVovym3B34td
    Download RK3188 800X480 version 20 : https://yadi.sk/d/abDIpkvw3B34k3
    Download RK3188 1024X600 version 22 : https://yadi.sk/d/6SsG-C243B34wx

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5e6u2h-WWY
    --------------------------------
    Updated on Febuary 18, 2017:
    + Updated Google Services
    + Added three new themes of regular applications, red, green, blue - with quick access panel
    (Default is blue theme - the other is in the OEM application)
    + Removed Xposed module - status bar (if you install the firmware update (without Wipe date)
    it then go to Settings - Applications and there remove the status bar module)
    + Added new settings. Now you can fully customize the icons in the status bar.
    They are located in Settings - Display.
    + Added a new screensaver with quick access panel (can be directly run regular applications)
    + Updated ViperFX
    + Many other additions and bug fixes

VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz1QuxPmSV4

Do not forget to set in Settings - GPS - Location - According to all sources !!!

Download RK3066 800X480 version 44 : https://yadi.sk/d/DcqS-V813EEUXK
    Download RK3066 1024X600 version 25 : https://yadi.sk/d/l-VPvQiJ3EGeVE
    Download RK3188 1024X600 version 23 : https://yadi.sk/d/1_yC96VG3EEUaJ
    Download RK3188 800X480 version 21 : https://yadi.sk/d/guLfym5H3EFtXv

----------------------------------
    Updated on August 15, 2017:
    I strongly recommend installing in a clean, full data deletion (Wipe Data) (and it is useful sometimes to clean up the accumulated garbage)
    1.Updated all Google services.
    2. A new Radio application (30 stations, in two lines, you can write your own station names) with the top access panel.
    If you want Radio without a Quick Access Toolbar - then go to the OEM application, to the ModApps\1 New style 08.2017 folder and there we install MTCRadio4_No_Panel_08_2017.apk
    3. Updated all Xposed modules to the latest versions.
    4. New PCRadio with the new module xposed-mtc-pcradio-2.0, now the sound is automatically turned off when running standard applications. (Thanks to MVG-V70)
    Do not forget to activate the modules in Xposed !!!
    5. New double screensaver, change the skin - click on it for 2-3 seconds and the skin will change.
    6. Adjustments are corrected.
    7. Now when you first start after reflashing, the icons in the Status Bar automatically appear.
    8. The Music application has been corrected.
    9. You can set up any dialer from the Play Store and call through it, after activating the module for Xposed for Bluetooth from MVG-V70.
    10. Solved a problem with TomTom Go (I think, unfortunately I do not use it)
    11. All programs are now visible in the Play Store.
    12. A lot that is changed - added (I do not remember anymore)
    The default screensaver is 2 in 1. To change the view from analog to digital - click on the screensaver seconds to 2-3 !!

Download RK3066 800X480 version 45.1 of August 26, 2017 : https://yadi.sk/d/lQBfNhMm3MLtvj
    Download RK3066 1024X600 version 26 : https://yadi.sk/d/UlQ4phNV3M5pGN
    Download RK3188 1024X600 version 24 : https://yadi.sk/d/vzxoV-bl3M4RkB
    Download RK3188 800X480 version 22 of August 26, 2017 : https://yadi.sk/d/stHXmglc3MLuQV
    ----------------------------
    New from July 22, 2018:
    1. Made separately 2 versions of the firmware:
    One - with official Google services.
    The second - with MicroG (which makes a faster system)
    Settings MicroG:
    a. go into the microG Settings application and activate the background services:
    - Registering your device with Google
    - Google Cloud Messaging
    b. In the same place, select the UnifiedNlp settings and note:
    - location programs (just select one that is more like it), so that the search for networks
    - address search programs - mark Nominatim with a daw (conversion of coordinates to address)
    c. reboot the device
    d. Go to the Play Market and enter your account.

All versions of firmware install only with data cleaning (Wipe Data) !!!!!!
    2. In Settings, the item Lock screen is added.
    3. New PCRadio - in a transparent style from DUK.
    4. New versions of Music with a button for launching Vis with the option of selecting a graphic equalizer with a quick access panel (installed) and without a panel.
    Also 2 more versions in a transparent style
    (all applications are in the OEM application).
    5. New screensaver 2 in 1. With analog and digital clocks in the style of a pseudowave. Change the screen - click on it for 2-3 seconds. (installed by default)
    6. New screensavers with a graphic equalizer (located in the OEM application in the folder Screensavers 2018) Screen change - click on it for 2-3 seconds.
    7. Updated Radio with a quick access panel (installed) and without a panel (enclosed in the OEM application)
    8. Correct reboot (including MCU) of the device from the StatusBar (many thanks sva4pda for the help)
    9. Added Living Wallpapers - Planets and Aquarium.
    10. Updated all Google services (in the firmware with official Google services)
    11. Removed GooglTTS and GoogleQuickSearchBox (all this can be installed from Google Play)
    12. Other additions and corrections.

The firmware must be installed with the removal of all data (Wipe Data) !!!!

Do not forget to copy the folders mtc-bt, mtc-keys, mtc-launcher, mtc-music, mtc-radio to the root of internal memory internal_sd,
    mtc-manager folder left on external SD (external_sd) and activate modules in Xposed !!

-------------
    RK3066 800X480 version 46
    Download RK3066 800X480 version 46 with official Google services of July 22, 2018 : https://yadi.sk/d/AifGBl-A3ZSfRj
    Download RK3066 800X480 version 46 with MicroG of July 22, 2018 : https://yadi.sk/d/3LtaE_PG3ZSfUs
    -------------
    RK3188 1024X600 version 25
    Download RK3188 1024X600 version 25 with official Google services of July 23, 2018 : https://yadi.sk/d/BxNOiBBW3ZUFqj
    Download RK3188 1024X600 version 25 with MicroG of July 23, 2018 : https://yadi.sk/d/TY_5MOde3ZUFqo
    ------------
    RK3188 800X480 version 23
    Download RK3188 800X480 version 23 with official Google services of July 24, 2018 : https://yadi.sk/d/bapTIqgt3ZUztC
    Download RK3188 800X480 version 23 with MicroG of July 24, 2018 : https://yadi.sk/d/DUs0a41h3ZUztJ
    ------------
    RK3066 1024X600 version 27
    Download RK3066 1024X600 version 27 with official Google services of July 23, 2018 : https://yadi.sk/d/Tp_uIVY03ZXFGZ
    Download RK3066 1024X600 version 27 with MicroG of July 23, 2018 : https://yadi.sk/d/dyGlXTFm3ZXFGb
    ------------
    If you like my firmware, and you think that I am not wasted a lot of time to create the firmware
    and you want me to continue to work on firmware, you can thank me or Donate To Me
    ANNOUNCEMENT: April 15, will be the new firmware from me. :);) Have a nice day, everyone.
    Special message for beginners now !! Before experimenting with firmware, Check to make first of all that you can to the factory firmware to get into recovery standard methods described in the header or in the main posts that lined firmware and if something goes wrong, you will be able to return to their firmware.

New from April 23, 2016​
    1. Android base on March 23, 2016 - for RK3066 , on March 28, 2016 - for RK3188
    2. Restored serial number unit ( in Settings)
    3. The OEM application is added to 5 different color themes of regular applications.
    Installation - just run the the installation file, and it is established as an upgrade.
    Removal - go to Settings - Applications - Remove the update.
    Fixed disappearance of application after rebooting!
    4. Icon - Last used applications - in the status bar is always visible
    5. Added new module for Xposed - xposed-mtc-music-2.0 (Thank you very much for the work MVG-V70)
    Activate the module in Xposed !!
    To manage the new settings used file mtc-music.ini in a folder on the gps-cards: /mtc-music/.
    Ready configuration file is in the archive with the firmware!
    mtc-music.ini
    PHP:
    # Внимание! Это файл настройки для модифицированных плееров JY и KGL. На плеерах KLD функция просмотра тэгов с обложкой альбома работать не будет.
    # Менять можно только параметры после знака =
    # Attention! This is the configuration file for the modified players JY and KGL. On players KLD viewing function tag with album art will not work.
    # Change the settings can only be after the = sign

[music]

# Название картинки из папки с музыкой, для отображения в плеере в качестве альбома и проекции на фон
    # Name of the images from a folder with music, to display in the player as the album and the projection on the background

album_cover=cover.jpg

# Время перемотки в секундах, назначенное на виртуальные кнопки слева и справа от временной шкалы проигрывания файла. Вперед и назад 
    # Rewind time in seconds assigned to the virtual buttons on the left and right of the time scale of file playback. Forward and backward

fwdpress.time=20
    backpress.time=20

# Настройка всплывающего сообщения о треке в плеере, если он не активен. Разрешение (true или false) и размер шрифта.
    # Configure the pop-up messages on the track in the player if it is not active. Resolution (true or false) and font size.

toast=true
    toast.size=22

# Формат всплывающего сообщения. Можно использовать %title% %artist% %album% %filename% и %fullfilename%. Можно комбинировать и вставлять свои символы и слова.
    # Format pop-up message. You can use the %title% %artist% %album% %filename% and %fullfilename%. You can combine and embed their characters and words.

toast.format=%artist% - %title%

# Желаемый уровень прозрачности проекции обложки альбома на общий фон плеера (в десятых долях от 1). Если пусто, то по-умолчанию будет уровень 0,25. Чтобы убрать проекцию, поставить =0. 
    # Desired level of transparency of the album cover on the projection of the general background of the player (in tenths of 1). If empty, the default will be the level of 0.25. To remove the projection, put = 0.

background_alpha=

[screenclock]

# Выключение скринсейвера только при касании экрана. true - да, false - штатный режим работы. 
    # Turn off the screensaver only when you touch the screen. true - yes, false - normal mode of operation.

touch_mode=true

# Выключение скринсейвера при входящем звонке. true - да, false - панель телефона появляется на фоне скринсейвера.
    # Turn off the screen saver when an incoming call. true - yes, false - of the phone appears on the background of the screen saver.

bluetooth.close=false

# Цвет информационных строчек скринсейвера. Можно писать =red, =green, =blue, либо в hex-коде =#ffff0000 (см. Googl). Если пусто, то по-умолчанию будет цвет от автора. 
     # Color information strings screensaver. You can write a = red, = green, = blue, or hex-code = #ffff0000 (see. Googl). If empty, the default will be the color from the author.

color=

# Формат даты скринсейвера, если задать, будет свой, если пусто, то по-умолчанию - EEEE  d MMMM  yyyy (вторник 2 февраля 2015)
    # Format screensaver date, if set, will be your if empty, the default - EEEE d MMMM yyyy (Tuesday February 2, 2015)

date_format=

# Цвет и прозрачность фона скринсейвера. Сделать черным и не прозрачным так =#ff000000, или так =black, или любой цвет. По-умолчанию чёрный с прозрачностью 0.75.
    # The color and transparency of the background of the screen saver. Make black and not transparent as = #ff000000, or so = black, or any color. By default, black with transparency 0.75.

background_color=

# Прозрачность проекции обложки альбома в Скринсейвере (в долях от 1). Ложится сверху фона (прозрачного, или черного). Чтобы убрать её совсем, поставить =0.
    # Transparency projection album cover in the screensaver (in fractions of 1). It lies on top of the background (transparent or black). To remove it completely, put = 0.

cover_alpha=0.25
    6. Now is working the module xposed - XposedMTC
    7. A new screensaver with speed determination on GPS , music and radio show (thank you very much for the work of two people - DUK and MVG-V70 ) Activate the module xposed-mtc-music-2.0 in Xposed !!
    8. Fixed Next Launcher.
    The first time - there was no icons.
    9. Many other additions.

PS: I ran TomTom - I have everything worked (only need to download maps through WiFi).
    Download for RK3066 800X480: https://yadi.sk/d/6K73BzpVrDtNj
    Download for RK3066 1024X600: https://yadi.sk/d/irhkNeKGrE8zg - The default is the density of the screen 230 dpi

Download for RK3188 800X480: https://yadi.sk/d/jNKrvdUNrE8zc
    Download for RK3188 1024X600: https://yadi.sk/d/AV0AzShJrE92b - The default is the density of the screen 230 dpi