Need Some Help (Hanging Splash Screen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Aug 19, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
No matter the ROM I install I get a hanging splash screen after rebooting. I'm still able to access TWRP and fastboot menu, I just don't know how to fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
No matter the ROM I install I get a hanging splash screen after rebooting. I'm still able to access TWRP and fastboot menu, I just don't know how to fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated.

First bro, need to post in Q&A!

Second, are you on 2.20 firmware with 1.14 hboot? You'll probably have to fastboot the boot.img.

Try cleanrom 5.1 or viperxl. Those two roms flash the kernels along with Rom so no need for fastboot. Give it at least 5 minutes for the first boot.

If that works and you have a stable Rom, report back and I'll give you further advice!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

InflatedTitan

Jul 7, 2012
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yea man try those first, give it awhile. I'd say cleanrom first bc its not as big as viper. Once you good, pop back in and I'll help you with flashing other roms manually

Reactions: Sleeping Giant
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

First bro, need to post in Q&A!

Second, are you on 2.20 firmware with 1.14 hboot? You'll probably have to fastboot the boot.img.

Try cleanrom 5.1 or viperxl. Those two roms flash the kernels along with Rom so no need for fastboot. Give it at least 5 minutes for the first boot.

If that works and you have a stable Rom, report back and I'll give you further advice!!

Yea man try those first, give it awhile. I'd say cleanrom first bc its not as big as viper. Once you good, pop back in and I'll help you with flashing other roms manually