FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,530
 
By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd July 2019, 04:42 PM |#30451  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I tried to search this thread but couldn't find an answer to this question.
Is there a possible way to make the preview of a folder replace the folder icon? I keep each video file in a separate folder and have a folder.jpg in each one so if I scroll through folders I would like to just see those images.
Could I edit this somewhere in a theme?
3rd July 2019, 06:01 PM |#30452  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 366
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peperomia

Is there a possible way to make the preview of a folder replace the folder icon? I keep each video file in a separate folder and have a folder.jpg in each one so if I scroll through folders I would like to just see those images.

Yes, this way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gdgsdg123 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gdgsdg123 Ad-Free
3rd July 2019, 06:49 PM |#30453  
IronTechmonkey's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,208
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marisaleh

Thanks guys for your help
The file was originally converted from mp4
to change its resolution.
Now renaming the extension back to mp4
makes it play in mixplorer.

I think that mixplorer should be updated to
Play all these file extensions like. 3gp etc...

Now that we've established that MiX is capable of playing the file it would be good to log a failed attempt to play the 3gp and log a successfully attempt to play the same file as an mp4, as well as share the encoding details of the file, and see what HP thinks.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
3rd July 2019, 07:52 PM |#30454  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdgsdg123

Yes, this way.

Thanks for your reply, but I think this isn't what I'm trying to do.
Basically I would like for the folder preview to be bigger, so that you can't see a folder icon. Just like if you were to browse a folder of images. It can even be the auto preview, that's not a problem. If I make a custom preview I still only see a small square on the bottom right of the folder icon, that is intended I think?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peperomia For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Peperomia Ad-Free
3rd July 2019, 07:57 PM |#30455  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240
 
More
@Hootan Parsa
hi...some of the words i don't know in what context to translate, nor i can find in app:
- Exponent
- Cache hashed key
- Zip-Align
4th July 2019, 12:54 AM |#30456  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Define a password that is always offered in 'Archive To...'
@HootanParsa
The new 'Archive To...' function is terrific! I love it!

Is there a way to define a password that is always offered to me during this process? Maybe by a simple check box? Then I can use it to protect my data in the Dropbox easily. Then the box should be in the unpack dialogue, too.

NB
The Following User Says Thank You to NastyBrother For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NastyBrother Ad-Free
4th July 2019, 06:10 AM |#30457  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Hi @HootanParsa
Can you add TOC button into ebook reader. Thank so much.
4th July 2019, 06:56 AM |#30458  
m0han's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,299
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyBrother

.... The new 'Archive To...' function is terrific!...

i'm on MiXplorer_v6.39.0-Beta_B19070310. i can't see 'the new 'Archive To...' function'. please explain where/how i can access it.
4th July 2019, 07:40 AM |#30459  
simonbellu's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 897
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0han

i'm on MiXplorer_v6.39.0-Beta_B19070310. i can't see 'the new 'Archive To...' function'. please explain where/how i can access it.

Read the changelog in op. Archive to is for receiving shared files from others app. You can find a mix icon (Archive to...) inside the share bottomsheet popup when you share a file from others app

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by trangocanh

Hi @HootanParsa
Can you add TOC button into ebook reader. Thank so much.

This feature is already in mix epub viewer and pdf too. Click once in reader window it will shows a transparent bar with Title and 3dots menu. Then click on title and if epub or pdf have a TOC it will shows up
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to simonbellu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift simonbellu Ad-Free
4th July 2019, 08:06 AM |#30460  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

This feature is already in mix epub viewer and pdf too. Click once in reader window it will shows a transparent bar with Title and 3dots menu. Then click on title and if epub or pdf have a TOC it will shows up

Thank you, I have know it. But I want a Specifically button. In present, it is difficult to detect the TOC spot.
4th July 2019, 10:48 AM |#30461  
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1,945
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonbellu

Read the changelog in op. Archive to is for receiving shared files from others app. You can find a mix icon (Archive to...) inside the share bottomsheet popup when you share a file from others appp

NB: you can also share a file from MiX, to MiX, then simply paste it into the folder you want the compressed file to end up.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DiamondJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DiamondJohn Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes