spice mi 350n

Search This thread

yasirmujtaba

Feb 7, 2012
Mahoba-A little Town
hi yasir!!!
i have been able to address the gps fix issue in 2.3.6..all thanks to you!!
but i am facing a new problem that is not there in SL4.
i am unable to pair my phone to my car's bluetooth enabled music system whereas it works perfectly when using SL4 rom...
any suggestions??
thanks

p.s.: i drive a ford figo...if that helps!!

are you using gb sandwich?????

try cleaning up dalvik cache.........

I also have paired mine with my friends chevy beat.. ..

naren.deora

Jun 7, 2012
jodhpur
wi fi and tethering not working

hi spice mi 350n user, put all your discussions, rom, problems etc about spice mi 350n here.:)

hello everybody, i bought mi 350n 3 months ago,its really a good price worthy phone,
but now m facing a problem with tethering,i am unable to tether my internet connection of phone to any other device or computer neither by wi fi hotspot nor by usb..
please help..

pachumpk

May 20, 2012
Bangalore
Yes working

Sent from my Spice Mi-350n using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Please guide me to develop a rom for spice users

yasirmujtaba

Feb 7, 2012
Mahoba-A little Town
Yes working

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

Wow another future dev..........
Try to port crt lock screen method to yor mi350n
You have to google a lot for this........

Sent from my Spice Mi-350n using xda premium

Reactions: pachumpk

anoobiser

Jan 10, 2012
GPS stopped working a couple of days after rooting. Cannot see any satellites in GPS Status. Pitch/ Roll 000 000, Mag fielt(ut)/decl 0?50/0

What I have tried to fix this.
1]replaced the gps.conf & agps_profiles_conf.xml
did not work.

2]Installed mobile uncle tools to flash files
agps.patch.google.build.cwm.v3.1 & other builds as well
EffinGPS

Nothing works, gps still shows no satellites.
Also, the compass tool doesn't work, does not show me directions.

Help appreciated :)

yasirmujtaba

Feb 7, 2012
Mahoba-A little Town
GPS stopped working a couple of days after rooting. Cannot see any satellites in GPS Status. Pitch/ Roll 000 000, Mag fielt(ut)/decl 0?50/0

What I have tried to fix this.
1]replaced the gps.conf & agps_profiles_conf.xml
did not work.

2]Installed mobile uncle tools to flash files
agps.patch.google.build.cwm.v3.1 & other builds as well
EffinGPS

Nothing works, gps still shows no satellites.
Also, the compass tool doesn't work, does not show me directions.

Help appreciated :)

Whkch rom....
Try it using outside your home

andro_diggers

Jan 16, 2013
hi fellas.
my HH woundn't go to recovery mode. just stuck in the image.
its because i've installed the newest CWM but doesn't works out.
when i go back flash cwm the old ones, and still doesn't want to go to recovery mode.
what should i do?
sorry my english bad, i've upload the video

you*tube.com/watch?v=U-YPeVti5_Y

thanks for the helps..

Last edited:

aman013

May 16, 2015
spice mI350n

Hi XDA Team,
I am new to XDA forum. I am looking for some help. I want to root and install a custom rom for my Spice Mi350n. My device is based on android 2.3.4 and I managed to root my device with 2 different tools Unlockroot v2.3 and superoneclick 2.3.1 know my device can become brick if rom is not installed correctly but I am ready to take this risk as my device is already useless for me. I managed to download the GBsandwichVv3.zip I have downloaded Mobileuncle_tools1.2.zip and Modded_recovey(4pds.ru).zip, ad2sdx_Mod by yuweng(2).zip and finally 2.3.6-update-2.zip.

I have tried several times to install all these things like roms and tools but I am getting E.signature verification failure installation aborted. I am attaching a few screen shots of my device. I don't know what to do with clockmode recovery now which one to try and then hot to fix signature verification. I have installed superuser, busy box, rom manager, rom installer. If someone is reading this post, I request you to help me with a compatible custom rom.
Pls suggest.

Regards
aman

got back my phone in working condition, bt with lots of prob...... 1stly it won rebbot into recovery, then problem with colour, and the whole phone have got into mirrored condition..........

aman013

May 16, 2015
spice Mi 350n

Hi XDA Team,
I am new to XDA forum. I am looking for some help. I want to root and install a custom rom for my Spice Mi350n. My device is based on android 2.3.4 and I managed to root my device with 2 different tools Unlockroot v2.3 and superoneclick 2.3.1 know my device can become brick if rom is not installed correctly but I am ready to take this risk as my device is already useless for me. I managed to download the GBsandwichVv3.zip I have downloaded Mobileuncle_tools1.2.zip and Modded_recovey(4pds.ru).zip, ad2sdx_Mod by yuweng(2).zip and finally 2.3.6-update-2.zip.

I have tried several times to install all these things like roms and tools but I am getting E.signature verification failure installation aborted. I am attaching a few screen shots of my device. I don't know what to do with clockmode recovery now which one to try and then hot to fix signature verification. I have installed superuser, busy box, rom manager, rom installer. If someone is reading this post, I request you to help me with a compatible custom rom.
Pls suggest.

Regards
aman

hi spice mi 350n user, put all your discussions, rom, problems etc about spice mi 350n here.:)

aman013

May 16, 2015

Hi XDA Team,

Pls suggest.

Regards
aman

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Hi XDA Team,

Pls suggest.

Regards
aman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    locking phone except power key

is it possible to lock spice 350n phone via camera ( or any other) key except power key???

any idea???

i hav used some apps which unlocks phone by long pressing volume key (up key)...
    it works... but it also increases volume!!!
    there is a video tutioral in one of the chines forum also regarding the flashing but that may be for lenovo or else spice mi 350 and not specificly to mi 350n.

Mean while try this link and get all the tools and drivers downloaded.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1338718

Hi itsme12345,

to billamin,
    I can confirm, the instruction for flashing Spice Mi-350n is the same as for Lenovo A60/Spice Mi-350, tested by "Fly Iq260" users.

follow by the link mentioned by itsme12345 above, there is also an english video tutorial for flashing there

WARNING!!!: check the option
    Backup Restore NVRAM - Backup-Format-Download-Restore NVRAM
    in Flashtool program!
    Otherwise you will lost IMEI!!!

Say Thank to симкаHERE
    Hi itsme12345,

to billamin,
    I can confirm, the instruction for flashing Spice Mi-350n is the same as for Lenovo A60/Spice Mi-350, tested by "Fly Iq260" users.

follow by the link mentioned by itsme12345 above, there is also an english video tutorial for flashing there

WARNING!!!: check the option
    Backup Restore NVRAM - Backup-Format-Download-Restore NVRAM
    in Flashtool program!
    Otherwise you will lost IMEI!!!

Say Thank to симкаHERE

Hey friend, Below is the single link where you can get all things like drivers video tutiorals and firmwares, but dont try other firmware.
    http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15667&start=20

open the above link in chrome browser it will ask to translate in englsh click it and then read them. any doubt let me know.

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 AM ----------

Hey friend, Below is the single link where you can get all things like drivers video tutiorals and firmwares, but dont try other firmware.
    http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15667&start=20

open the above link in chrome browser it will ask to translate in englsh click it and then read them. any doubt let me know.

In the above Main Link the below is the sub link for fly iq260

http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?p=472482#p472482
    Yes working

Wow another future dev..........
    Try to port crt lock screen method to yor mi350n
    You have to google a lot for this........