1,777 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,035

Thread Closed Email Thread
28th July 2012, 05:11 AM |#141  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
this means your phone was not bricked after flashing my rom... it bricked when you updated it...thats exactly where you did a mistake... you should not update it as you have custom rom on it... even i did this mistake once but i flashed stock through odin... this is not roms fault... so google search it i have no solution....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbzz

I used to have ATOMIC V4 until I updated it to ATOMIC V6 A few hours ago, after I booted the phone into ATOMIC V6, I did a software update (Not sure if it really updated) and some pointelss things.

I can't enter ClockWork Recovery, but when I enter Download mode, It just shows a black screen, so I thought maybe it's download mode even though it has a black screen, so I plugged a USB cable and my laptop recognizes it it, so I used Odin Multi Downloader, I started flashing it, but I got stuck in "setup connection".

28th July 2012, 05:15 AM |#142  
Thanks Meter: 98

More
So..
I said I was not sure, but I'm not blaming you, is flashing the only solution left?

EDIT: I'm afraid to flash anymore, so I need an expert, can you teach me to flash to stock rom?

Thanks.
28th July 2012, 05:53 AM |#143  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
HMMM... TRY THIS GUIDE
GET ODIN3 FROM HERE AND STOCK ROM FROM SAMMOBILE
Quote:

I said I was not sure, but I'm not blaming you, is flashing the only solution left?

EDIT: I'm afraid to flash anymore, so I need an expert, can you teach me to flash to stock rom?

Thanks.

28th July 2012, 06:48 AM |#144  
Flag jalandhar
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Wink m satisfied with V3
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

Hihi... thanks...
EDIT: are you still using v3 or this update....

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

V3 is the best...working perfectly...i dnt like miui launcher so m stick to V3..why dont try it with ICS theme & ICS like Icons..it will gr8...same ROM wid ICS Style will rocks BRO.....ALL D BEST
28th July 2012, 07:37 AM |#145  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:

Thanks.

heloo
can you enter download mode?

vol down+home+power

did you reboot your phone only once?

did you know what android version you had before software upgrade?because, as i know, there is no update available anymore when you have 2.3.6 installed
28th July 2012, 07:42 AM |#146  
Flag jalandhar

More
Cool Flashing Stock Firmware is Very Easy....
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokidoki11

heloo
can you enter download mode?

vol down+home+power

did you reboot your phone only once?

did you know what android version you had before software upgrade?because, as i know, there is no update available anymore when you have 2.3.6 installed

Just go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?page=3 & download ur phone's firmware & install it with this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1406664
28th July 2012, 07:57 AM |#147  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by munishjoshi

Just go to http://www.sammobile.com/firmware/?page=3 & download ur phone's firmware & install it with this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1406664

no no no
i know how to install stock

i just wanna know
what kind of brick he has
28th July 2012, 11:00 AM |#148  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
he bricked he updated his firmware but had custom rom... so they clashed and bricked the phone... lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokidoki11

no no no
i know how to install stock

i just wanna know
what kind of brick he has

28th July 2012, 11:12 AM |#149  
Flag jalandhar

More
lolz....i think they dnt knw dat we have to ignore firmware update after using custom rom...bro why dnt u edit in detail dat please ignore software update after using any custom ROM...

28th July 2012, 11:57 AM |#150  
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!

More
okie .... added....
Quote:
Originally Posted by munishjoshi

lolz....i think they dnt knw dat we have to ignore firmware update after using custom rom...bro why dnt u edit in detail dat please ignore software update after using any custom ROM...

28th July 2012, 12:03 PM |#151  
Flag jalandhar

More
Phone R u trying the same rom with ics style
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

okie .... added....

ALL D BEST BRO....U R DOING GR8 WORK...THIS IS ONE OF D BEST & PERFECT WORKING ROM OF ACE PLUS IN XDA..
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace plus, atomic, custom rom, galaxy ace plus, s7500, samsung galaxy ace plus
Previous Thread Next Thread