FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[v6 new] [MIUI] [rom] ATOMIC ROM GALAXY ACE PLUS [GT-S7500]

1,777 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
Thread Closed Email Thread
25th August 2012, 05:03 PM |#231  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
More
no don't flash atomic rom it might brick your phone.... flash atomblast rom i will add links soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by docjayesh

Hey the recovery is updated (ref: Mb14s thread) so I'd I put this ROM again I will not have bricking problem am I right?

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda app-developers app

 
 
29th August 2012, 05:18 PM |#232  
bogduke's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,748
 
More
Atomic_ROM_V4 was the best. Very stable, fast and great battery life. Wouldn't change it, not even to try ver. 6 MIUI. Version 4 FTW. One big Thanks for the dev.
30th August 2012, 09:20 AM |#233  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogduke

Atomic_ROM_V4 was the best. Very stable, fast and great battery life. Wouldn't change it, not even to try ver. 6 MIUI. Version 4 FTW. One big Thanks for the dev.

you can try atomblast rom....
dont just say thanks... hit thanks...
30th August 2012, 04:00 PM |#234  
bogduke's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,748
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

you can try atomblast rom....
dont just say thanks... hit thanks...

Already hit, among the first ones. As for the Atmblast, don't see a good reason for switching to it. Doesnt seem 'too different from this one.
30th August 2012, 07:51 PM |#235  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
More
Hmm... Okay your choice...in v4 manny things don't work...

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium
31st August 2012, 11:29 AM |#236  
bogduke's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4,748
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

Hmm... Okay your choice...in v4 manny things don't work...

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

Like what ? What's better in Atomblast than Atomic ver.4 ?
Is there any chance to get a option to close a folder after opening an app inside it ?
1st September 2012, 11:35 AM |#237  
m3nster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Thumbs down Bricked :(
I bricked my Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus after installing this MIUI ROM

The phone wont turn on, wont charge, wont do anything anymore.

As i search the wonderful Google database i find i am not the only one having this kind of trouble with this ROM, or perhaps it could be a unlucky flash of an kernel..

My samsung has died...
1st September 2012, 12:13 PM |#238  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
More
I have written a warning in description og rom... Not to flash v5 and v6... you can try a usb jig now or ask Samsung service centre to replace it or something as your phone is still under warranty... Good luck...

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium
1st September 2012, 12:19 PM |#239  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogduke

Like what ? What's better in Atomblast than Atomic ver.4 ?
Is there any chance to get a option to close a folder after opening an app inside it ?

You can compare both roms...
I think you are talking about opening my files then opening any thing within it... I think you can close it in task manager.... Or it's something else???

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium
1st September 2012, 12:52 PM |#240  
m3nster's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 22
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokeshsaini94

I have written a warning in description og rom... Not to flash v5 and v6... you can try a usb jig now or ask Samsung service centre to replace it or something as your phone is still under warranty... Good luck...

Sent from my GT-S7500 using xda premium

Yeah, i am not blaming you haha i am thanking you for your effort for your roms
1st September 2012, 02:43 PM |#241  
lokeshsaini94's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Behind you!!!
Thanks Meter: 4,035
 
More
i you want to thank than hit thank...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3nster

Yeah, i am not blaming you haha i am thanking you for your effort for your roms

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
ace plus, atomic, custom rom, galaxy ace plus, s7500, samsung galaxy ace plus
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes