FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Thread Deleted Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
So I use the FM tuner... a lot. Like 5 days a week 4 - 7 hrs a day and then some on the weekends whenever I'm working in the garage or out hiking around. As such I find it is incredibly hard to find headphones that work with our phone. Sure any set of 3.5mm jacks will work but it doesn't take much to disconnect the FM Tuner and depending on what FM Tuner app you're using really changes what results of that jostling. A lot of headphones, especially the straight jack style are nearly incompatible. Just walking is enough to create the disconnect. It's almost like I can't get the plug in all the way but the thing is bottomed out when I look at it. Fixing it usually involves a short unplug and reinsert then waiting for the FM Tuner app to reactivate. However depending on the headphones being used this could work for 5min or 5s (and lately it seems to be the latter more and more often). I do have much greater success when using 90 degree plugs, although lately even with that I've been using a rubber band to sure that the plug isn't being tugged and disconnecting.

So I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar issues, I kind of wonder if maybe I got some lint in there or something but I use an otterbox with the nice silicon plugs that covers the jack up when not in use so that seems like a stretch.

Dogan
I did search!
The Following User Says Thank You to Dogahn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dogahn Ad-Free
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)