Tether.. unlimited data using Foxfi or PDnet

Search This thread

havalina1

Jun 26, 2013
Is there an unlimited data or tether hack that still works? Or could you push me in the right direction?

I have had 4 phones with Verizon:eek: for about 10 years now. They screwed us out of our unlimited data a few years back by lying to my wife over the phone in order to get upgrades a few months early. We now pay close to $400 a month for the plan, we have 10GB data but due to my sons buggy Iphone5 he somehow runs through 5gb the first few days.

He is a EMT for an ambulance company and uses his phone's data for directions only. I am sick and sick and sick of Verizon screwing me.. Please help!!

brex91

Nov 29, 2013
Is there an unlimited data or tether hack that still works? Or could you push me in the right direction?

I have had 4 phones with Verizon:eek: for about 10 years now. They screwed us out of our unlimited data a few years back by lying to my wife over the phone in order to get upgrades a few months early. We now pay close to $400 a month for the plan, we have 10GB data but due to my sons buggy Iphone5 he somehow runs through 5gb the first few days.

He is a EMT for an ambulance company and uses his phone's data for directions only. I am sick and sick and sick of Verizon screwing me.. Please help!!

There are several ways to tether, probably no way in hell verizon will give you back unlimited data. I would tell your son to turn off mobile data while he's not using it - at least until you figure out what's causing it to go through data so quickly.