Place to sell my cracked screen flex?

Search This thread
Sep 7, 2013
I usually use swappa as it is the best place and I actually had my flex sold, but before I could ship it I ended dropping it off my desk. Obviously cancelled and refunded the sale, but am still looking to sell it, does anyone know anywhere to sell it besides craigslist/eBay? If those are the only choices that's fine, just didn't know if anyone knew of a better place! Thank you!

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
Celltraderonline.com but the g flex isn't selling too well on there right now, you can check it out though. There's a lot of people from the xda market place over there.

Reactions: kintwofan
Sep 7, 2013
Great, thanks. Had it sold for $400 on swappa which I thought was fantastic. Obviously with the screen cracked I'll get no where near that though.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Da Kine

Apr 25, 2011
Santa Rosa, Ca
Great, thanks. Had it sold for $400 on swappa which I thought was fantastic. Obviously with the screen cracked I'll get no where near that though.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Yeah, a cracked screen is really going to decrease the phones value, which already isn't very much in the first place.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

sweets55

May 25, 2009
Glad I got $200 off when I bought my Flex with that Blackberry promo. ^ I should be a little ahead or break even when I get my next phone. Lol

Netflix free for 6 months was nice too.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts