Attention ALL DEVs!!!

Search This thread

bkoon1218

Apr 25, 2011
New York
Anyone heard if someone is going to do the rom? I hope so.

He needs a phone to work with. Unfortunately, he can't pull something out randomly and expect it to work for you guys. Doing blind builds might even hard brick you.

Like I was saying, you guys could try creating a phone fund between the Samsung Admire members. The only way development kicked off on this phone was because LuckyDuck69 sent krylon360 his own phone to develop CWM. Note: I THINK I got that history correct, but I could be slightly wrong too.

justinxtreme

Apr 16, 2010
Orlando, FL
Yeah, I want to donate to the cause, I have the phone too, and while it's so much better than the Optimus One it's still a bit "slow".

The one thing I really only want is overclock, have it run at 1GHz. Cause it doesn't keep up with my keyboard typing speed (60-90wpm)...
Custom ROMs is not really that important to me considering that the vanilla Android Gingerbread experience is already good enough.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Other than that, this phone is pretty great.

marcos.lennis

Nov 7, 2010
Miami, FL
Yeah, I want to donate to the cause, I have the phone too, and while it's so much better than the Optimus One it's still a bit "slow".

The one thing I really only want is overclock, have it run at 1GHz. Cause it doesn't keep up with my keyboard typing speed (60-90wpm)...
Custom ROMs is not really that important to me considering that the vanilla Android Gingerbread experience is already good enough.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Other than that, this phone is pretty great.

I say we start donating and stop asking.

Krylon360, do you have a PayPal account where we can donate to? The phone is only $130 + Tax. Does your area has a Metro store? Let us know please so that we can start the phone fund.

Thank you in advance.

krylon360

Retired Recognized Developer
May 10, 2010
Provo
www.teamwhiskey.com

Krylon360, do you have a PayPal account where we can donate to? The phone is only $130 + Tax. Does your area has a Metro store? Let us know please so that we can start the phone fund.

Thank you in advance.

i live in extended metropcs area, so no store here. I'd have to find it being sold online off contract.

donation link is right over
<------- there

Last edited:
Reactions: mpdasher and KB0SDQ

bkoon1218

Apr 25, 2011
New York
For the Samsung Admire community, please refer to the krylon360 phone fund thread to keep yourself updated on the amount donated for your device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm surprised no one has contacted me.... :p

well, I will need a test phone. Much like I did with the SGS4G. The SK4G was an easy build due to its configuration.

Luckyduck is the person who sent me the test phone to begin with. I had CWM booting for the phone the day after I got it. Just needed to be tweaked for the correct config which is what took so long.

Just let me know.

Thank you in advance.

i live in extended metropcs area, so no store here. I'd have to find it being sold online off contract.

donation link is right over
    <------- there
    The Samsung Admire (SCH-720R)(Metro PCS) community is in desperate need of CWM, Custom Kernel and ROM for this great phone. We need any willing developer to pitch in on this. I know nothing about code, but I am willing to test new projects.

We were able to obtain root which allowed us to remove bloatware from the hpone allowing it to run smoother. But we all know that it is not enough to have this phone running to its maximum potential.

If you are interested and willing to help us out, please feel free to contact me through here or by sending me a PM.

Thank you in advance for all your work and dedication.
    Maybe the Samsung Admire community can raise a fund for some developers. The SGS4G forum did it twice for Whitehawkx and RaverX3X. They've turned out really successful too.

Just throwing out a suggestion. *shrug*
    We need as krylon symbol to shine in the sky! Lol

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium